It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Suggests something to do with Games Done Quick - whatever that is (game jam of some sort?!).
madth3: And there it is

https://www.humblebundle.com
and bugger all worthwhile on it ether.
Honestly, I think this is one of the best humble indie bundles. Not one of the best bundles by itself, but regarding indie games? Ridiculously good. Volgarr, Shantae and Escape Goat 2 are all fantastic.

Duke, Shadow Warrior, and Abe? Sure. Why not. DUKE 3d megaton is a very good game and shadow warrior... well, it is not as fun as Duke.
Luisfius: Honestly, I think this is one of the best humble indie bundles. Not one of the best bundles by itself, but regarding indie games? Ridiculously good. Volgarr, Shantae and Escape Goat 2 are all fantastic.

Duke, Shadow Warrior, and Abe? Sure. Why not. DUKE 3d megaton is a very good game and shadow warrior... well, it is not as fun as Duke.
Well if you dont like platformers or old school shooters, its pretty crap really - granted, I like Oddworld myself (a rare speck in the sea of platformers out there that I actually like) - but I have it on GOG already (actually probably have a PSX disc somewhere). Beyond that - not for me.
Well the only one I would want is Shantae, and Im not going to pay $6 for that. I would maybe if I didnt have so many games from the winter sales. Never cared for Oddworld in the old days.
LJChronx: Well the only one I would want is Shantae, and Im not going to pay $6 for that. I would maybe if I didnt have so many games from the winter sales. Never cared for Oddworld in the old days.
Oddworld! Mumbling away to yourself, possessing guards and finding evil ways to dispose of themselves...
Ah, what fun!
Since none has posted it yet, let me be the one to do it.

<span class="bold">Humble Awesome Games Done Quick 2015 Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Volgarr the Viking (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$1
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (Steam, Windows)

$6
Twitch Turbo 30-day subscription
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut (Steam, Windows)
SpeedRunners (Early Access) (Steam, Windows)
SpeedRunners - YouTuber Pack 1 & 2 (Steam, Windows)

$10
Escape Goat 2 (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
XSplit Premium 3-Month Subscription (Expires by 31 January 2015)

$30
Humble AGDQ '15 Merch Pack (stuffed with two shirts, four buttons, one postcard-sized print, and one sticker)

The bundle will last for 1 week.
Grargar: The bundle will last for 1 week.
Slacking off a little this time with the latest humble bundle. :P

It seems like January is as bad for bundles as it is for movies but it is for a good cause. :)
stg83: It seems like January is as bad for bundles as it is for movies
and birthdays!
Sachys: and birthdays!
I'm partial to January birthdays since me and my oldest daughter were born in January LOL ;)
Hehe...it really is, I also forget my friend's birthday every year which is on the 31st. :)
trentonlf: I'm partial to January birthdays since me and my oldest daughter were born in January LOL ;)
That is really nice, I will remember to wish you a Happy Birthday that is ofcourse if I find out the date. :)
Post edited January 04, 2015 by stg83
trentonlf: I'm partial to January birthdays since me and my oldest daughter were born in January LOL ;)
Same here - but havent you noticed (particularly as the years pass) january birthdays become more and more pants?!
Sachys: Same here - but havent you noticed (particularly as the years pass) january birthdays become more and more pants?!
Don't forget the socks ;-)
Sachys: Same here - but havent you noticed (particularly as the years pass) january birthdays become more and more pants?!
Huh?
Sachys: ... pants?!
tinyE: Huh?
Way way OT:
British English: Pants == Underwear
(Brits, please correct me if I'm wrong - I'm just a Yankee after all)
In this instance, I believe it is slang, I suspect short for 'taking it in the pants'. Maybe a more polite form of bollocks - sex in the ... err, I better not say, as we have 15 year olds on here. I'm sure they already know...

FWIW, I still haven't figured out the yer mom in cab no legs thing, though.

Bringing it back OT:
Amazon Appstore FAOTD (Free App of the Day)
Sonic CD

Blizzard Sale (these are about as rare as hens teeth) [liberally ripped from PC gamer]
http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzards-annual-sale-is-happening/
Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty - £8.50/$10
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm - £8.50/$10
Diablo 3 - £16.50/$20
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - £16.50/$20
World of Warcraft - £4/$5
PincushionMan: Way way OT:
British English: Pants == Underwear
Correct, but... theres no such thing as "British English", and...
PincushionMan: (Brits, please correct me if I'm wrong - I'm just a Yankee after all)
In this instance, I believe it is slang, I suspect short for 'taking it in the pants'. Maybe a more polite form of bollocks - sex in the ... err, I better not say, as we have 15 year olds on here. I'm sure they already know...
in this case, pants = close to shit. ;D
PincushionMan: FWIW, I still haven't figured out the yer mom in cab no legs thing, though.
...and i dont think anyone has a clue of what yer on about here! O________o~
Post edited January 05, 2015 by Sachys