It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: AHHHH~!! I accidentally redeemd a game my brother gave me (on Steam) to trade for him! ;_;

Anyone know of an AMAZING deal on X-Rebirth anywhere?? $25 is a lot of money right now!
Contact Steam and ask them to revert it into a gift. They will do it if you haven't downloaded, booted or did cards for the game.
Really?? I'll try, thank you!
genkicolleen: Really?? I'll try, thank you!
Yep, they should do it.
genkicolleen:
if that fails, i think Egosoft themselves had a good deal on it just prior to xmas.
Thanks, both of you ♥
genkicolleen:
Sachys: if that fails, i think Egosoft themselves had a good deal on it just prior to xmas.
It's 50% off, I've never seen it with a higher discount. But I wouldn't pay more than 5 euros for it.
murcielago: By the way, I don't have a drm-free download link for Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire :-(
Grargar: A DRM-Free download has been added to my account. Maybe it was also added to yours?
I just checked and still don't have one on my account, but I have it on GOG so I am not that bothered.
About the STEAM Sale...

We got a thread here for cards? I'm four elfs short of a badge.
blotunga: It's 50% off, I've never seen it with a higher discount. But I wouldn't pay more than 5 euros for it.
I have a happy ending! The game can stay on my account with no worries because, thanks to my dear friends, I found a deal to get X-Rebirth for $12 total at Amazon... and with a special deal Amazon offered, my total price came for $1.99! Happy day!
HeDanny: About the STEAM Sale...

YARP!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_steam_trading_cards_topic

Sachys: YARP!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_steam_trading_cards_topic
Thanks mate!
If this is a duplicate, I apologize: The Sherlock Holmes Collection is one of the Steam daily deals, for $5.99 for the next 18 hours. Crimes and Punishments is also a daily deal, for $19.99 (50% off).
penumbren: If this is a duplicate, I apologize: The Sherlock Holmes Collection is one of the Steam daily deals, for $5.99 for the next 18 hours. Crimes and Punishments is also a daily deal, for $19.99 (50% off).
in the UK its £4.39 ~ $6.83 - so an extra dollar-twenty-odd

I dont think US - UK trades are regionally banned yet...

Edit: for those after this
HeDanny: Thanks mate!
no prob!
Post edited December 31, 2014 by Sachys
penumbren: If this is a duplicate, I apologize: The Sherlock Holmes Collection is one of the Steam daily deals, for $5.99 for the next 18 hours. Crimes and Punishments is also a daily deal, for $19.99 (50% off).
It seems that "The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes" (point and click adventure game) and "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (hidden object game mainly) are not included in the above collection either.

https://steamep.com is great for finding trading card partners.