It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Borderlands: The Pre-sequel for 14.99lbs @ UK Gamesplanet. Well that's a weight off my mind for festive celebrations. I took a risk and purchased from a site that I have never used before, in a region that I do not belong to, from a company that loves to regionally price my down under region, and voila the site and code work! Snap them up as I see this special going quickly :)
I bought quite a bit from gamesplanet (UK), never had a problem. They are one of the few left that do not geoIP-fence you, which is nice.

Grargar: Today's Bethesda daily deal on GamersGate is Dishonored GOTY at -66%.
I hope they do a Hunted: Demon Forge 75%, eventually.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by dyscode
Tarnicus: Borderlands: The Pre-sequel for 14.99lbs @ UK Gamesplanet. Well that's a weight off my mind for festive celebrations. I took a risk and purchased from a site that I have never used before, in a region that I do not belong to, from a company that loves to regionally price my down under region, and voila the site and code work! Snap them up as I see this special going quickly :)
dyscode: I bought quite a bit from gamesplanet (UK), never had a problem. They are one of the few left that do not geoIP-fence you, which is nice.
I was surprised that the code itself was not region locked. I was expecting to have to give my girlfriend's surprise Christmas eve present to someone else!
The 6$ Wolf Among Us on Humble gets you a Steam key and a Telltale key, which probably has its own DRM. Not sure if they are different codes.
Indiegala - 50% off on all Bundles.

Ecerpt of the email:
"
Yes! You are right! ALL bundles OVER 50% OFF for Christmas Day!
And that's not all! More Christmas Love on Indiegala Store too, as this year we're giving a Steam copy of The Evil Within included in every order of minimum $35 or €28! Check many amazing discounts, over 240 games on sale UP TO 90% OFF! So have yourself a Merry Christmas this year at the Indiegala Store!"
Post edited December 24, 2014 by gixgox
GreenmanGaming has some encore deals but this time you can use 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG to get an extra 25% discount.
madth3: GreenmanGaming has some encore deals but this time you can use 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG to get an extra 25% discount.
+ a free gift if you purchase one of these Encore Deals (IDK which games are offered ?).
MaxFulvus: + a free gift if you purchase one of these Encore Deals (IDK which games are offered ?).
Oh, right. It's mostly games that have already been offered for free. Nothing exciting.

Most likely, something of this list:
Canyon Capers
Gun Monkeys
Sanctum
Kung Fu Strike
Nosgoth Veteran pack
The journey Down chapter 1
Cobi treasure Deluxe
Numba Deluxe
Pixel Junk Monsters
Postal
Speedball 2
Victim of Xen
<span class="bold">Groupees Bundle in a Box 2</span> is now live.

Pay $1 for:

Triblaster (DRM-Free/Steam)
Gorky 17 (DRM-Free/Steam)
Porradaria Upgrade (DRM-Free/Desura/Greenlight)
Mariana Records - Fathomless Vol. 1 (Music)

Pay $4 for:

eXperience 112 (DRM-Free/Steam)
Quest of Dungeons (DRM-Free/Steam)
Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus (DRM-Free/Steam)
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire (DRM-Free/Steam)
Untitled Project of Maks_Sf - Demos [and some other shit] (Music)
Mystery Game

Bonus 2/4: Keen Dreams at 3000 bundles.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by Grargar
gixgox: Indiegala - 50% off on all Bundles.

Ecerpt of the email:
"
Yes! You are right! ALL bundles OVER 50% OFF for Christmas Day!
And that's not all! More Christmas Love on Indiegala Store too, as this year we're giving a Steam copy of The Evil Within included in every order of minimum $35 or €28! Check many amazing discounts, over 240 games on sale UP TO 90% OFF! So have yourself a Merry Christmas this year at the Indiegala Store!"
This makes the current Friday bundle at 1$ actually feasible - there must be at least 3 games (out of 12) worth that dollar!
Meh, good thing I didn't preorder this, only interested in eXperience 112
Tarnicus: Sneaky bastards! Although a game listed as being "DRM free" and then containing a Desura code seems to me (and please correct me if wrong) that it is no different from giving out a GOG game and listing that as DRM free? Same thing...register on site and then download, no client needed.
oh, you could download it without the client, but needed to install and run through the client to get the cd key.
high rated
The Debut 23 Bundle is now available from http://www.indieroyale.com. $1.73 currently.

7 Steam Greenlight, 1 Bonus Game, 8 Windows, 4 Mac, 2 Linux, 8 DRM Free, 8 Desura

80 Boxes
SpaceRoads
Xing Chess
Crazy Belts
BoxesWithGuns
Steamalot: Epoch's Journey
SpyLeaks
Santa's Special Delivery
Post edited December 24, 2014 by budejovice
triock: Meh, good thing I didn't preorder this, only interested in eXperience 112
Yes, this was a bit of a disappointment. Oh well, two bucks, ya know. /shrugs
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_14_12_24_Dec1_Bundle?ie=UTF8&amp;node=10076151011

40 free apps at Amazon including 5 Nights at Freddy's, a Worms game, some good apps.

Cheers!
misteryo: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_14_12_24_Dec1_Bundle?ie=UTF8&amp;node=10076151011

40 free apps at Amazon including 5 Nights at Freddy's, a Worms game, some good apps.

Cheers!
Thanks, a few of them seem interesting.
I could find out by experimenting but how do I get an amazon app on an android tablet? I have a small ACER android tablet that I don't really use and the only apps I ever got for it were with the included app store app.

Does the free offer end at midnight?