It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007W3ZZS0

Crysis 3 Origin $4USD

does amazon actually have any sales anymore since their famous rep moved upwards?
Did Tony get a promotion? He was awesome. I haven't seen a good game sale on Amazon since last Christmas. i quit paying attention to them.
IG Every Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.89 or more to get this bundle before price increases!

Cyto
Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook
Boson X
Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage
Pixel Hunter
Koya Rift
GamersGate has a Bethesda Holiday Deal, which will last either till 31 December (that's what the banner says) or till 4 January (that's what the timer says). The discount varies among the games, with the most notable being Wolfenstein: The New Order at -66%. This being Bethesda, all games require a Steam account.
retsuseiba: I am not very familiar with the HB Store sales, so, what's going to happen in about 6 hours? New deals? Repeats? Is the sale going to end?

I was thinking about getting some gifts there (since I can't do that anymore though Steam store...), but apparently everything is ending in 6 hours, and not just the "featured deals". So I'm confused if I should get them now or wait.
Humble Store got an encore sale that will last 3 more days.
Post edited December 22, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Humble Store got an encore sale that will last 3 more days.
The one gift I ended up getting there is not on sale anymore, and the others that I didn't now have deeper discounts.

brb lottery
On Steam

<span class="bold">Train Simulator 2015</span> -85%
<span class="bold">GTA</span> Complete Pack -80% (-75% on individual games)
<span class="bold">Chivalry: Medieval Warfare</span> -80%
<span class="bold">Saints Row</span> franchise -75%
<span class="bold">Outlast</span> -75%
<span class="bold">The Walking Dead</span> -75%
<span class="bold">Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines</span> is -75% on Steam

Any thoughts on Bloodlines?
madth3: Any thoughts on Bloodlines?
Only that I'm pissed. Decided to go for Rise of Nations, after looking at the sales pattern of Bloodlines and deciding it wasn't going on sale :(
madth3: Any thoughts on Bloodlines?
I played it years ago and I like it very much. The atmosphere was very good, but I think that it does not aged very well.
<span class="bold">Humble Noodlecake Mobile Bundle</span>

Android exclusive games from Noodlecake Studios.

[i]Have your Noodlecake and play it too. People say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too," but lucky for you, that doesn't apply to Noodlecake! Just regular cake. So stock up on Noodlecake games, and then play them (but we don't advise eating them - in fact, we're not even sure that's possible). Pay what you want for Super Stickman Golf 2 Premium, Pumped BMX 2, Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork, and Polymer. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also receive Mikey Boots, Tower Dwellers, and Devious Dungeon Premium. Pay $8 or more, and you receive all of that plus Wave Wave v2.0 and Wayward Souls.

Bonus goals. As more people buy the bundle, there's potential for your bundle to get even bigger! When each goal is reached, we'll automatically add a bonus game to your bundle if you paid more than the average price.

Pay what you want. Normally, these games would cost you a total of up to $23, but we're letting you name the price.

All Premium. Each of these games is the premium version, meaning it's the unlocked full game and/or comes with extra goodies. No freemium stuff here.

DRM-free for Android. All games in this bundle are available DRM-free exclusively for Android. Some games may have minimum device requirements in order to run properly. For more information, please check the full system requirements here.

Support charity. You get to choose where your money goes - between the developers and two charitable causes (Child's Play Charity and Electronic Frontier Foundation). If you like what we do, please feel free to also leave Humble Bundle a tip!"[/i]
Post edited December 22, 2014 by Accatone
Wow I just received an email from Fireflowergames.com about a fantastic offer:

Thanks for your support in 2014!
We have a couple of Christmas gifts for you:
Buy AGON – The Mysterious Codex and get AGON – The Lost Sword of Toledo for free. You will receive a 100% discount coupon once you’ve completed your purchase.

They also allow other free games based on purchases:
You can also get 2-5 free games (Chucky Mendoza, Electro Bobble, KarBOOM, Reperfection and The Cat Lady) depending on how much you spend.

Spend €20 (inc. VAT) and get 2 free games
Spend €30 (inc. VAT) and get 3 free games
Spend €40 (inc. VAT) and get 4 free games
Spend €50 (inc. VAT) and get 5 free games

http://fireflowergames.com/christmas-gifts/

For those who want it, go for it while you can! I can personally vouch for this site is good because I bought Data Hacker Corruption on sale (DRM free) not too long ago.
Post edited December 22, 2014 by shadowrgog
shadowrgog: Wow I just received an email from Fireflowergames.com about a fantastic offer:

I can personally vouch for this site is good because I bought Data Hacker Corruption on sale (DRM free) not too long ago.
Agreed. Great site. If only they would implement a way to gift, I would help spread the word.
<span class="bold">King Arthur</span> Complete Bundle on BundleStars

$4.99 for
King Arthur I & II plus 6 pieces of DLC, all for Steam
Sir.Braka: Make A purchase Over £2.00 And Get £2.00 In Credit!

Fore Each Time You Click The Referral LINk And Make A Purchase!
Go away
budejovice: Agreed. Great site. If only they would implement a way to gift, I would help spread the word.
Agreed, I've talked with them about it, and they said such a feature will come in the future, no timeline given though. The only option for now is to purchase a gift certificate/ store credit.
Sir.Braka: Make A purchase Over £2.00 And Get £2.00 In Credit!

Fore Each Time You Click The Referral LINk And Make A Purchase!
Pheace: Go away
YARP!

Dont agree with profiteering on here.