It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trusteft: If that is the case, you just saved me 40 euros, thanks.
Sachys: I'm certainly sure it was the case before - and also sure a good few people redeemed their keys from steam that way after the humble X bundle.
I can't find a way to do it, oh well, I guess I will get the GG version.
Sachys: I'm certainly sure it was the case before - and also sure a good few people redeemed their keys from steam that way after the humble X bundle.
trusteft: I can't find a way to do it, oh well, I guess I will get the GG version.
try contacting egosoft support about it - they might give you a key for the games on GG
yogsloth: Curvy, sassy Jessica Hart is a ghostwriter for the rich and powerful. She’ll do whatever it takes to get the real story and satisfy her client. But her new job has a twist–her publisher wants her to destroy the billionaire this time.
Logan Grant is a financial whiz, a stock market genius, and handsome, too. Every moment of his life is planned and controlled, except meeting Jessica. She gets under his skin in ways no other woman has. If only he could trust her . . .
Jessica will do anything to unlock Logan’s mystery, even if it means playing a risky sexual game with the billionaire. But some lines once crossed can never be uncrossed.
Heh. Sounds like a Stephanie Plum book. *snicker*
trusteft: I can't find a way to do it, oh well, I guess I will get the GG version.
Sachys: try contacting egosoft support about it - they might give you a key for the games on GG
Nah, that's ok. I don't like begging. I rather buy the GG copy. Who knows, they might reconsider making more DRM-free and good space games in the future.
Thanks for the help.
genkicolleen: Heh. Sounds like a Stephanie Plum book. *snicker*
Funny you say that, because the author is called "Jacqueline Sweet". And her next book, you ask?:
Jackie is currently working on a novel about a dominatrix torn between a werewolf pack and a succubus, titled “Making Magic,” it’s due out in 2015.
pablodusk: Groupees Community 4 bundle is up with... some weird stuff... for a buck.
yogsloth: What, you're not into this? :

Curvy, sassy Jessica Hart is a ghostwriter for the rich and powerful. She’ll do whatever it takes to get the real story and satisfy her client. But her new job has a twist–her publisher wants her to destroy the billionaire this time.
Logan Grant is a financial whiz, a stock market genius, and handsome, too. Every moment of his life is planned and controlled, except meeting Jessica. She gets under his skin in ways no other woman has. If only he could trust her . . .
Jessica will do anything to unlock Logan’s mystery, even if it means playing a risky sexual game with the billionaire. But some lines once crossed can never be uncrossed.

SHADDUP N TAKE MAH MONEY!!!!
Oooh, sounds like something my wife would like. Thanks for the heads up on this one!
Jackie is currently working on a novel about a dominatrix torn between a werewolf pack and a succubus, titled “Making Magic,” it’s due out in 2015.
Yeah. I'll have to miss that ;p
genkicolleen: Heh. Sounds like a Stephanie Plum book. *snicker*
pablodusk: Funny you say that, because the author is called "Jacqueline Sweet". And her next book, you ask?:

pablodusk:
Sounds more like "Making Money". By selling this drek to Twilight fans.
high rated
New deal from IndieGameStand is Obludia. BTA for Click! and Defender: Fight for Earth
pablodusk: Groupees Community 4 bundle is up with... some weird stuff... for a buck.
yogsloth: What, you're not into this? :

Curvy, sassy Jessica Hart is a ghostwriter for the rich and powerful. She’ll do whatever it takes to get the real story and satisfy her client. But her new job has a twist–her publisher wants her to destroy the billionaire this time.

SHADDUP N TAKE MAH MONEY!!!!
Actually this one is free even on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Ghostwriter-Billionaire-Blackmail-Book-ebook/dp/B00JX4U4YG
Camping on Other Planets though does cost money: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OIIVTBY/
Do note
yogsloth: snip
Coelocanth: Oooh, sounds like something my wife would like. Thanks for the heads up on this one!
Post edited December 18, 2014 by BlackThorny
Flying Winter Bundle
http://flyingbundle.com/

Pay at least$2.00to get these games

BlackSoul: Extended Edition (Steam)
Chilie (Desura/Greenlight)
LOVE (Steam)
Royal Defense (Steam)
Shadows of War (Desura/Greenlight)
SwipeCart (Steam)
Mystery Game that will be revealed later
Steam Key for Tomb Raider (2013) is available at NewEgg for $3.40 after coupon code: EMCWHWB83

Link
Includes Steam keys, Subsoap Account keys, and Windows DRM free installers!

Faerie Solitaire - Normally $9.99 now 90% off for only 99cents USD!

http://subsoap.itch.io/faerie-solitaire

FaeVerse Alchemy - Normally $29.99 now 90% off only $2.99 USD!

http://subsoap.itch.io/faeverse-alchemy

I have 44 hours into FaeVerse, even though it's still a long way from being complete! Definitely worth the price, as is Faerie Solitaire. :D

TODAY ONLY!
Post edited December 18, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Includes Steam keys, Subsoap Account keys, and Windows DRM free installers!

I have 44 hours into FaeVerse, even though it's still a long way from being complete! Definitely worth the price, as is Faerie Solitaire. :D

TODAY ONLY!
THIS is my deal of the day thank you very much! I saw Faerie Solitaire gameplay first hand at a friend's house and always wanted to try it out myself. Now I can with such a ridiculous deal, this deal was a definite take for me! This is truly an awesome thread, reading about deals on sites I never even heard of but seems reputable enough because of the community involvement in it and discussion, is and always will be a favorite thread of mine. Thanks again and +1 for awareness!
genkicolleen: Includes Steam keys, Subsoap Account keys, and Windows DRM free installers!

TODAY ONLY!
shadowrgog: THIS is my deal of the day thank you very much! I saw Faerie Solitaire gameplay first hand at a friend's house and always wanted to try it out myself. Now I can with such a ridiculous deal, this deal was a definite take for me! This is truly an awesome thread, reading about deals on sites I never even heard of but seems reputable enough because of the community involvement in it and discussion, is and always will be a favorite thread of mine. Thanks again and +1 for awareness!
Faerie Solitaire is good, as is Fairway Solitaire (they're both essentially the same, though Fairway Solitaire has a more satisfactory feel to it). They've both been given away for free at times, too.