It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whoa... Check this out: Steam Holiday Auction
Navagon: Why make the distinction?
madth3: You can deal with the biohazardous waste with a proper suit and equipment.
I've heard that napalm is effective against both. Is that not true then?
Grargar: Because that would be insulting to the biohazardous waste.
True. But I like insulting Piers Morgan.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Navagon
Sachys: ...untreated biohazardous waste and justin bieber albums...
Bieber isnt human. The likelihood of extraterrestrial life being able to actually cause any kind of biohazard isnt even worth consdering.
Sachys: Bieber isnt human. The likelihood of extraterrestrial life being able to actually cause any kind of biohazard isnt even worth consdering.
Now you're giving him way too much credit. If Bieber was alien then there's no way he could find is way to Earth. I think he was just an encrusted toxin pool from the local chemical works that just happened to look exactly like an 8 year old girl.
genkicolleen: Whoa... Check this out: Steam Holiday Auction
You'll need either a fucktonne of unsaleable cards or a bunch of rare, saleable crap to be able to generate anything near the current bids.

Edit: im wrong! - bunch of stuff barely bidded on (and a load of bundlecrap too)
Navagon:
I say he's space-jizz and nothing so evolved as you describe.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Sachys
genkicolleen: Whoa... Check this out: Steam Holiday Auction
I sense a disturbance in the Force...
Square Enix Christmas Surprise
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-windows-download/The-Square-Enix-Christmas-Surprise.php#

6 non-specific steam keys. €6.49
fartheststar: Square Enix Christmas Surprise
Posted , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post52969]twice.
Sachys: I say he's space-jizz and nothing so evolved as you describe.
Evolved? Hey, I take that as an insult! I never once said he was in any way evolved! That's defamation of character, that is!
fartheststar: Square Enix Christmas Surprise
https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-windows-download/The-Square-Enix-Christmas-Surprise.php#

6 non-specific steam keys. €6.49
I actually wanted to get in on this this year...but still Europe-only. '~'
Anyone wanting to enter EVE Online?

Mega Bundle by $4.99
- Core Starter Pack
- 4 Add-ons
Humble Bundle has a DRM-Free only Far-Cry with -75%

No Steam or Uplay key. It was like this before?
madth3: ...
You're right! Not sure if it was always like that, but it's good to see. Far Cry 2 is also DRM-Free only on Humble (though not on sale currently), the rest are Uplay.
madth3: Anyone wanting to enter EVE Online?

Mega Bundle by $4.99
- Core Starter Pack
- 4 Add-ons
They really (E.V.E devs) need to do something different for existing users -- the core starter pack only applies to new user accounts or trials even though the addons can be used for existing accounts. Maybe a better discount on the subs (seems to be always same % off every time)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Iceberg Interactive</span>

$1
Nuclear Dawn (Also supports Mac and Linux)
The Lost Crown
Star Ruler
Blades of Time - Limited Edition (Also supports Mac)

BTA
StarDrive
Horizon
Gas Guzzlers Extreme

$25
Starpoint Gemini 2

Everything is Steam-only.
hummer010: That looks like a terrible bundle to me. All steam, and only 1 Linux game? No thanks.
Nuclear Dawn is crap. People hate Stardrive .....
The rest are OK. Even though its all Steam.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Niggles
what is up with the gem-thingy? Weirdness compounded with extra weirdness!