It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Unrest is 75% off on FierFlower, €3, DRM Free
Yay, a non-Steam deal. Was starting to wonder about this thread.

It's also a Flash Deal here on GOG.
IAmSinistar: Yay, a non-Steam deal. Was starting to wonder about this thread.
Sorry man, Steam sellers have been more active.
Hmmm... that Humble Weekly looks enticing. The BTA is forgettable, the basic tier is rather well reviewed, only one repeat, and I have been eyeing Blades of Time for... too long...

All that pitted against my distaste for all-Steam HBs...

I need something to distract me from feeling swindled for buying the Warlock DLCs, just not sure if this will make things better or worse :/
Post edited December 11, 2014 by Spinorial
Spinorial: Hmmm... that Humble Weekly looks enticing. The BTA is forgettable, the basic tier is rather well reviewed, only one repeat, and I have been eyeing Blades of Time for... too long...

All that pitted against my distaste for all-Steam HBs...
The BTA isn't forgettable to me, Gas Guzzlers looks good ;)
Post edited December 11, 2014 by spoderman
Spinorial: the basic tier is rather well reviewed, only one repeat, and I have been eyeing Blades of Time for... too long...
You mean 3 repeats, right?

Also, BTA is really not forgettable, all 3 games are on my wishlist (but only Lost Crown from basic tier)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Iceberg Interactive</span>

$1
Nuclear Dawn (Also supports Mac and Linux)
The Lost Crown
Star Ruler
Blades of Time - Limited Edition (Also supports Mac)

BTA
StarDrive
Horizon
Gas Guzzlers Extreme

$25
Starpoint Gemini 2

Everything is Steam-only.
That looks like a terrible bundle to me. All steam, and only 1 Linux game? No thanks.
triock: You mean 3 repeats, right?

Also, BTA is really not forgettable, all 3 games are on my wishlist (but only Lost Crown from basic tier)
No, I was speaking strictly for myself. Never was one to want every bundled game ever :P
The BTA would have been good, too, if both 4X games didn't look abandoned mid-development...
triock: You mean 3 repeats, right?

Spinorial: No, I was speaking strictly for myself. Never was one to want every bundled game ever :P
The BTA would have been good, too, if both 4X games didn't look abandoned mid-development...
I agree with you about the 4x games. Both are poorly reviewed, although it seems like Horizon has some redeeming qualities.

But y u no lyk car combat???
Spinorial: Never was one to want every bundled game ever :P
Hehe, same here. :p
spoderman: I agree with you about the 4x games. Both are poorly reviewed, although it seems like Horizon has some redeeming qualities.

But y u no lyk car combat???
Me wuv car combat!!! I just think I've enough of it, atm. Death Rally is still better than most of the stuff out there, anyway :P
IAmSinistar: Yay, a non-Steam deal. Was starting to wonder about this thread.
madth3: Sorry man, Steam sellers have been more active.
I s'pose so. I have to say that I haven't personally been out deal hunting, so I've no right to complain when I'm not doing the work. :)
Spinorial: The BTA would have been good, too, if both 4X games didn't look abandoned mid-development...
Both have been on my wishlist at one point or another... it just feels like I should have them. But thinking about it, I'm convinced I'll never play them as I simply have better games to play.
Sachys: ...untreated biohazardous waste and justin bieber albums...
Why make the distinction?
Navagon: Why make the distinction?
You can deal with the biohazardous waste with a proper suit and equipment.
Sachys: ...untreated biohazardous waste and justin bieber albums...
Navagon: Why make the distinction?
Because that would be insulting to the biohazardous waste.