It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

realkman666: Most people here don't care about non-legit game sources.
PenguinJim: I'm sorry, but it looks like your post cut off before you posted an alternative for victims of the region lock. If you could add that link, it would be most appreciated. Thank you.

(If you don't know what a region lock is, it's well worth Googling to learn more about it, as it seems that an increasing number of games are becoming locked this year.)
I was talking about G2A not being a licensed reseller of most of the games they sell, which is a great reason to avoid them.
genkicolleen: EEKS~! The Bundlestars Killer Bundle has some really good ones in it!
Warning ! Alone in the Dark has Securom and an unknown activation limit number (see here).

I'm only interested in Loren the Amazon Princess, so I will pass this bundle.
I always wanted to play a visual novel but they are too often inspired by manga. Loren has a more heroic-fantasy style which is more attractive, IMO :)
Post edited December 09, 2014 by MaxFulvus
genkicolleen: EEKS~! The Bundlestars Killer Bundle has some really good ones in it!
MaxFulvus: Warning ! Alone in the Dark has Securom and an unknown activation limit number (see here).
Man, this shit always gets me out of the leftfield. I check all the 'suspicious' games before I buy
but it's always the ones I forget to check to have some jerk-stuff in them.
Thanks for sharing!
dyscode: Man, this shit always gets me out of the leftfield. I check all the 'suspicious' games before I buy
Thanks for sharing!
This nice thing always warns me against third party DRM on Steam.
dyscode: Man, this shit always gets me out of the leftfield. I check all the 'suspicious' games before I buy
Thanks for sharing!
Novotnus: This nice thing always warns me against third party DRM on Steam.
RAD! also works with FireFox! :)
Thanks!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (Want!)
Demonicon: The Dark Eye (Want!)
Alone in the Dark (WANT!)
Year Walk (Have, very good!)
Pixel Piracy
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Kraven Manor (WANT!)
FATE: The Cursed King (want)
Loren: The Amazon Princess (want?)
Real Boxing
If anyone's buying this bundle and doesn't have a use for Year Walk, let me know! Maybe we can work something out, as it's the only game I'm interested in.
Speaking of Loren and Winter Wolves games in general, does anyone know if the versions they sell on their site are DRM-free?
http://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (Want!)
Demonicon: The Dark Eye (Want!)
Alone in the Dark (WANT!)
Year Walk (Have, very good!)
Pixel Piracy
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Kraven Manor (WANT!)
FATE: The Cursed King (want)
Loren: The Amazon Princess (want?)
Real Boxing
Leroux: If anyone's buying this bundle and doesn't have a use for Year Walk, let me know! Maybe we can work something out, as it's the only game I'm interested in.
I'll probably do it in the next few days. Dunno about Year Walk cause I never heard of it. Would you mind sending me the list of games you are willing to trade?
Leroux: If anyone's buying this bundle and doesn't have a use for Year Walk, let me know! Maybe we can work something out, as it's the only game I'm interested in.
Ungunbu: I'll probably do it in the next few days. Dunno about Year Walk cause I never heard of it. Would you mind sending me the list of games you are willing to trade?
Year Walk is a short first-person adventure and puzzle game about walking the woods and finding out about the future, based on Swedish folkore/mythology. It's a mobile port and probably just takes 1-3 hours to beat, but I'm interested in the atmosphere and mythology aspects of it, and it's got good reviews.

I don't really have a list, sadly. I could check if I still got some spare codes depending on your or anyone else's want lists or general interests, but the more likely option would be PayPal money or a cheap game below 5 Euro from GOG or Steam ...
Post edited December 09, 2014 by Leroux
Leroux: I don't really have a list, sadly. I could check if I still got some spare codes depending on your or anyone else's want lists or general interests, but the more likely option would be PayPal money or a cheap game below 5 Euro from GOG or Steam ...
Sounds fine, especially in this sales period on GOG. I'll let you know when I get the bundle.
DarkoD13: Speaking of Loren and Winter Wolves games in general, does anyone know if the versions they sell on their site are DRM-free?
Yes, they are. I have bought several titles directly from their site. The games use a CD-key type of code, but no other DRM that I am aware of.
IAmSinistar: Yes, they are. I have bought several titles directly from their site. The games use a CD-key type of code, but no other DRM that I am aware of.
Thanks a lot for the info.
Daedalic has sale in the MacAppStore:
esp. Munin and Deponia for $1
DarkoD13: Speaking of Loren and Winter Wolves games in general, does anyone know if the versions they sell on their site are DRM-free?
All their games are DRM-free, i purchased Loren Amazon Princess + addon long time ago :)

i even got a free Steam key later

ninja'ed by Sinistar. ^^

The keys providied unlock the game to the full version or unlock additional content if they are some
Post edited December 09, 2014 by DyNaer
Humble Bundle is running a Winter Sale today for the next 14 days.

Link