It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: But why only 48 hours for the GOG Winter sale? Didn't Winter sale used to run through the holidays?
The original *missing* post said 11 days.
Niggles: The original *missing* post said 11 days.
Still we will have 2 sales this year? Winter sale + Holiday sale?
didnt the holiday one go from just before new years til after?. winter went from dec 12th last year i remember...
krillehog: Hello!

Yes, that's correct. Just make a general purchase on FireFlower and send me your FireFlower username and some proof that you own it on Steam (screenshot, email receipt, username or something similar).
Grargar: Thank you very much for your answer.
No problem.
I really hope we will get the normal holiday sale which will last until the new year or at least until Christmas is over like it was in the last years... if not this will really be a frustrating sale since I can not easily buy games from my wishlist because of Secret Santa totally spoiling the fun of it :-(
krillehog: Hello!

Yes, that's correct. Just make a general purchase on FireFlower and send me your FireFlower username and some proof that you own it on Steam (screenshot, email receipt, username or something similar).
BlackThorny: Thanks for the response! This seems like a very nice feature, but I fear it could be easily abused. That Gold Rush! Classic on steam for instance have been bundled a couple of times already, not to mention steam sales, and I assume a steam version can be easily obtained under 0.5$ - While on your site it costs much more as it should for a completely DRM-Free version.
Assuming you have some expenses setting this up, and seeing you donate a great deal of your earnings - where is the profit?
I see your point but I think that if you own a game on one store you shouldn't have to buy it again from another store. And money isn't everything, that's why we want to donate some of it.
Tarnicus: snip
You've got the right idea. Scales are the lifeblood of guitar work :) I'm happy you found a good lefty guitar to work with. I still record from time to time, but I know I'm no pro, so it's just for fun.

Playing guitar is like having sex with the woman of your dreams. It can take you places you can never get to with chemicals and/or food.

From one musician to another, keep at it and congrats again!
~Leu

Ninja Blade over at GMG for $.95 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/ninja-blade/ no clue if it's good or not, and Playfire client is required.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Leucius
Dotemu's port of the Gobliiiins Trilogy for Android is reduced down to 80p at the Google Play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dotemu.gobliiins
Tarnicus: snip
Leucius: You've got the right idea. Scales are the lifeblood of guitar work :) I'm happy you found a good lefty guitar to work with. I still record from time to time, but I know I'm no pro, so it's just for fun.

Playing guitar is like having sex with the woman of your dreams. It can take you places you can never get to with chemicals and/or food.

From one musician to another, keep at it and congrats again!
~Leu

Ninja Blade over at GMG for $.95 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/ninja-blade/ no clue if it's good or not, and Playfire client is required.
Was a bonus in a IG bundle way back..... apparently an ok game if u can handle way too many QTEs....
yogsloth: Crazy new groupees deal here.
phandom: The more games you add to your purchase, the more the price of the bundle goes up. BUT there is a strange step in the price when going over 36 games.
To be precise, if you choose 36 games to buy the price is $8.09. If you choose 37 games to buy the price goes to $7.96.
All other choices of games seem to affect the price in a linear manner.
I didn't go all the way up to 36 games but there is another step earlier where getting 8 games is cheaper than buying 7. :-)
Disney Interactive has a 50% Sale on Steam*

Tron 2.0 included.

*Since the weekend, obviously O_O and 3+ hours to go.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by dyscode
Wow this site has a big promo going on! :-P
What is this gog.com site I never heard of? Is it legit? :P
SCPM: GOG's winter sale starts tomorrow (dunno if the article means Thursday or Friday, it's still Wednesday on the east coast here in the U.S.), it'll be 48 hours long, 30 deals per hour, and 250,000 copies of Age of Wonders will be given away:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gog-com-winter-sale-starts-tomorrow-get-age-of-won/1100-6423965/
HypersomniacLive: Too soon!!
True dat. I didn't even realize it had happened at all, holed up as I was in the warm embrace of the forum pages...
I suppose I'd have found out once I logged out, anyway. Curses!

Tarnicus: Great, I've been missing sales galore! This took my gaming funds and is being put to use daily :)
HypersomniacLive: Nice escape route you got there. :-)
Also true. Good form, sir.
Ungunbu: Wow this site has a big promo going on! :-P
I don't trust them!