It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

krillehog: FireFlower here. You're welcome to contact us directly through our contact form, forum or social media channels if there's a problem with a game and we'll contact the developer or publisher. You can contact the developer or publisher yourself if you like, before contacting us, but you don't have to. :)
HypersomniacLive: Hey there, again!

I know I can, what I meant is that support is not provided in-house, like on GOG. The question is, what is the benefit of going through your contact form instead of contacting the devs/pubs directly?

I appreciate the prompt response to any questions/ issues we have in relation to your store. :-)
Hey again!

We have direct contact with developers and publishers so it might be faster going through us as we reply to customer support questions within 1 business day.
krillehog: Hey again!

We have direct contact with developers and publishers so it might be faster going through us as we reply to customer support questions within 1 business day.
Cheers, will keep it in mind.
Grargar: Hello there! Since you're here, could you please elaborate on one of your answers from the FAQ (specifically, the last one).

"You can however contact me if you want a game you have on Steam (or other stores) to be available DRM-free on FireFlower Games as well (given it can be found in FireFlower Games’ catalogue of games). All you have to do is make a purchase on FireFlower Games and provide me with your username and proof that you own the game on the other platform."

Let's say that I have Gold Rush! Classic on Steam (a game that exists in your catalog). What would I need to do to have it on FireFlower Games as well? Would I need to make a general purchase to prove that I am a FireFlower Games customer and just link you some kind of proof that I own it on Steam? Or did I misunderstand this?
krillehog: Hello!

Yes, that's correct. Just make a general purchase on FireFlower and send me your FireFlower username and some proof that you own it on Steam (screenshot, email receipt, username or something similar).
Thanks for the response! This seems like a very nice feature, but I fear it could be easily abused. That Gold Rush! Classic on steam for instance have been bundled a couple of times already, not to mention steam sales, and I assume a steam version can be easily obtained under 0.5$ - While on your site it costs much more as it should for a completely DRM-Free version.
Assuming you have some expenses setting this up, and seeing you donate a great deal of your earnings - where is the profit?
Niggles: All Steam only of course?
Im wondering as well since this site is supposed to be DRM free - i thought the Men of War games were steam only (been bundled a few times though)?
I can't answer because I can't seem to get PayPal to agree to take my card. And, Google isn't getting any more information on me than they already have, so I haven't bought anything yet. =/

I have a couple of steam keys (Red Tide and Condemned Heroes) from bundle purchases, but I don't want a side of Steam with my games, so I was hoping for FireFlower Games to come through here.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2nhl06/origin_titanfall_standard_edition_49975_off/

Too lazy to see if anyone posted this.

Titanfall - $5 USD....
Niggles: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2nhl06/origin_titanfall_standard_edition_49975_off/

Titanfall - $5 USD....
Ah, nope... £29.99 here - no discount
Niggles: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2nhl06/origin_titanfall_standard_edition_49975_off/

Titanfall - $5 USD....
Sachys: Ah, nope... £29.99 here - no discount
need to use Hola apparently
Niggles: need to use Hola apparently
never heard of it.

besides, that thread says 75% off - even if I use Hola (whatever the heell that is), I would presume it'd be 75% off the UK price, so therefore about £7.50 ~ $12
Here it's
€ 39,99
incl. VAT
Editions: Standard Edition

At least they don't consider Israel as part of the middle east (not sure it's a good thing in this case though, 1 € is approaching 5 NIS atm)
Sachys: never heard of it.

besides, that thread says 75% off - even if I use Hola (whatever the heell that is), I would presume it'd be 75% off the UK price, so therefore about £7.50 ~ $12
I think Hola is a VPN service, so you'll probably get the us only deal...
Post edited December 04, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny:
ah... another bunch of fiddling about - not really worth it for me as im not interested in the game, but if it was na easy $5 purchase I'd have picked it up as a gift
BlackThorny: I think Hola is a VPN service, so you'll probably get the us only deal...
Every time I've seen Hola mentioned in connection to game deals, it's the Indian price you're looking to get.
Sachys: ah... another bunch of fiddling about - not really worth it for me as im not interested in the game, but if it was na easy $5 purchase I'd have picked it up as a gift
:)
I thought along those lines.

Not discounted here either but it's business as usual for Origin.
Last general discount was really good here in Mexico, though.
GOG's winter sale starts tomorrow (dunno if the article means Thursday or Friday, it's still Wednesday on the east coast here in the U.S.), it'll be 48 hours long, 30 deals per hour, and 250,000 copies of Age of Wonders will be given away:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gog-com-winter-sale-starts-tomorrow-get-age-of-won/1100-6423965/
SCPM: GOG's winter sale starts tomorrow (dunno if the article means Thursday or Friday, it's still Wednesday on the east coast here in the U.S.), it'll be 48 hours long, 30 deals per hour, and 250,000 copies of Age of Wonders will be given away:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gog-com-winter-sale-starts-tomorrow-get-age-of-won/1100-6423965/
What happened to it going for 11 days?
SCPM: GOG's winter sale starts tomorrow (dunno if the article means Thursday or Friday, it's still Wednesday on the east coast here in the U.S.), it'll be 48 hours long, 30 deals per hour, and 250,000 copies of Age of Wonders will be given away:
GOG already dropped a bollock and told it was coming the other night!