It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wy4786: Despite the generally negative reception FO3 gets on the internet, I actually enjoyed it.. Would it be worth it to pick up Fallout NV Ultimate ? How different is the gameplay?
Gameplay is pretty similar with a much stronger emphasis on story. If you enjoyed FO3, you should >really< like F:NV. Just be aware, without a community patch it can be pretty buggy, and the bugs are completely random on who they hit and why.
with the fact there too many steam item on sales right now, people simply should link https://steamdb.info/sales/ every time the store reset.... well that and some highlight perhaps

wy4786: Despite the generally negative reception FO3 gets on the internet, I actually enjoyed it.. Would it be worth it to pick up Fallout NV Ultimate ? How different is the gameplay?
i much more enjoying new vegas. the scene feel more weird. the game play aren't too much different except some change ( i do miss the radio announcer thought and 40 hrs i havent get any crash
Post edited November 30, 2014 by sinugie
Leucius: Gameplay is pretty similar with a much stronger emphasis on story. If you enjoyed FO3, you should >really< like F:NV. Just be aware, without a community patch it can be pretty buggy, and the bugs are completely random on who they hit and why.
Thanks guys!

Gotta give it some thought as I have quite a size-able backlog ATM ;)
sinugie: with the fact there too many steam item on sales right now, people simply should link https://steamdb.info/sales/ every time the store reset.... well that and some highlight perhaps

sinugie: i much more enjoying new vegas. the scene feel more weird. the game play aren't too much different except some change ( i do miss the radio announcer thought and 40 hrs i havent get any crash
Thanks, reckon I should pick it up.. just a matter of when!
Post edited November 30, 2014 by wy4786
gixgox: 1. Unzip the downloaded zip.file to any folder - all 3 files have to be in the same place.
2. Click the setup.exe file - that activates the game and checks if it is the right day.
2a. Never try to open the gcd file - that's the DRM file.
3. The "installation" actually just unpacks the game to a folder of your choice.
4. After this procedure you can freely re-install this game when and where you want.

But remember not every game given by GGOTD is free-standing like this.

---EDIT---
Sorry I screwed it up - don't know how this could happen.

I'm awfully sorry for the wrong tutorial.
In times when GOTD changed their wrapper I had to write such mini tutorials umpteen times a day over weeks - I shouldn't make such mistakes.
Again: don't touch the gcd.file, just click the setup.exe or (sometimes) the activate.exe.

BTW you can even today download and install Cradle of Rome 2 .
Mirror's Edge and Saboteur are on sale for 1,22€ each on Origin (regional prices, but might be cheaper than Steam in most cases). Hugely recommended to everyone. Crusader: No Remorse is still free by the way.

On the other hand, Bioware Points, which is what I was looking for, are NOT ON SALE AGAIN. FFSWTFZOMGBLORSGHFUUUU
Avogadro6: On the other hand, Bioware Points, which is what I was looking for, are NOT ON SALE AGAIN. FFSWTFZOMGBLORSGHFUUUU
I keep waiting, they keep not going on sale. I don't remember seeing anything else like this from a major company that just never went on sale.
Post edited December 01, 2014 by canyonaz
Avogadro6: Mirror's Edge and Saboteur are on sale for 1,22€ each on Origin (regional prices, but might be cheaper than Steam in most cases). Hugely recommended to everyone. Crusader: No Remorse is still free by the way.

On the other hand, Bioware Points, which is what I was looking for, are NOT ON SALE AGAIN. FFSWTFZOMGBLORSGHFUUUU
For me Mirror's Edge is 1,24€ and Saboteur is 2,49€.
Sachys: you do realise that instead of taking the time to post all of this, you (and others) could instead use a site like: http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=0&amp;sortBy=Price&amp;onSale=1

?!
BlackThorny: That's a nice site, I only knew of steamdb and steamdeals before you posted so this one sure could be handy :)
Still 1. It doesn't list all (such as soundtracks - not that my post lists them all either, but it does list packs).
2. I rather have those postings as backups in this thread, so a search for a title in this thread - will show how much it cost.
2.b. In this case it might be easier to copy & repost from that site instead of steam directly, but will need to experiment to see if it is better.
edit: 3. I now tried looking for a title on that site, and didn't find it - apparently it's another site that checks periodically and may miss.
Creator of site here, what title were you looking for? Did you make sure to turn off the "on sale" filter (if the game is currently full price, it wouldn't' have shown up).

Unless it is a brand-new game added 20 minutes ago, should show up!
Post edited November 30, 2014 by ArmoredCavalry
ArmoredCavalry: Creator of site here, what title were you looking for? Did you make sure to turn off the "on sale" filter (if the game is currently full price, it wouldn't' have shown up).

Actually, I've noticed DLC and some "Ultimate / GOTY" editions dont show up - usually with Steam I think.

One issue I do have is that last few times I tried switching to UK prices, it showed a conversion - rather than the actual regional prices. Has that been fixed / can you fix it?! Very useful otherwise! :)
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/gothic-universe-edition/

Gothic Universe (Steam download) €3.00
F1ach: http://www.bundlestars.com/store/gothic-universe-edition/

You should also be able to use the code SUPERNOVA25 for an additional 25% off.

From an email they sent me . . .

Just enter this voucher at the checkout to claim your EXTRA 25% OFF:

SUPERNOVA25

Your discount voucher can be used as many times as you like, until the end of the Supernova Sale (Tuesday December 2nd, 8am Pacific Time).
F1ach: http://www.bundlestars.com/store/gothic-universe-edition/

blarth: You should also be able to use the code SUPERNOVA25 for an additional 25% off.

From an email they sent me . . .

Just enter this voucher at the checkout to claim your EXTRA 25% OFF:

SUPERNOVA25

Your discount voucher can be used as many times as you like, until the end of the Supernova Sale (Tuesday December 2nd, 8am Pacific Time).
Thanks but I had already bought the game, got a similar email after buying the game :)
BlackThorny: That's a nice site, I only knew of steamdb and steamdeals before you posted so this one sure could be handy :)
Still 1. It doesn't list all (such as soundtracks - not that my post lists them all either, but it does list packs).
2. I rather have those postings as backups in this thread, so a search for a title in this thread - will show how much it cost.
2.b. In this case it might be easier to copy & repost from that site instead of steam directly, but will need to experiment to see if it is better.
edit: 3. I now tried looking for a title on that site, and didn't find it - apparently it's another site that checks periodically and may miss.
ArmoredCavalry: Creator of site here, what title were you looking for? Did you make sure to turn off the "on sale" filter (if the game is currently full price, it wouldn't' have shown up).

The title (not exactly a game actually) that I didn't find earlier is GTGD S2: Just One Dev. it still doesn't show when I look for it now.
It doesn't show when I drop some of the name (even when I just keep the initial GTGD) and even not when I'm dropping the On Sale mark.

This isn't the only title, I've tried the list on your site ordered by price, and it did miss a couple of titles I saw on my list but not on yours - I obviously let it load until another price point was shown, and it showed less results then I noted.
I obviously didn't try every title that I couldn't see, I assume a direct search will show results - but not always on the ful list.

I also saw this liteCam Android: No Root Android Screen Recorder for $2.99 90% off with a timer of less then 2 hours. Does your site shows non-games? Does it spot less then daily (or is it actually a two day I saw a date late) deals? Does it worth it for those that develop for android? I assume there are other software alternatives, maybe even freeware ones.

Thanks for developing this site, responding fast and your support! :)
Post edited December 01, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: You may have unnoticed my previous post as it got caught in the middle of several others.
dyscode: Could you please be more selective?
I can scan though the databases myself but I want the good stuff recommended to me.
;)
Actually that post was regarding King Arthur Collection not available anymore and an explanation could be nice.
What's recommended?
Defy Gravity Extended is obviously a steal for that 0.14$
Introversion Complete Pack is a nice one for 1.99$ (90%) I'm thinking of getting it myself.
If you are into that sort, BIT.TRIP Collection for 4.99$ (90%) off is nice too (but it might get a humble feature and could cost less).
I'm thinking of getting Toki Tori for 0.49$ (90% off) as I have the sequel from Humble, but I guess I'll pass as it's half the price of a 1$ tier bundle.
In a sense, almost anything with a 90% off as appears in my list or in the "Other Sales 3442" on https://steamdb.info/sales/ is worth considering if you like that game. Anything else will probably be cheaper on the Christmas sale or in a later bundle (actually anything with a 90% off can also appear in a later bundle, but I doubt it could get much less then 90% off and unlike a bundle you get to choose specific titles).
Sectet Files Franchise Pack is €$10 on HumbeBundle Store for 1d17h days.
Contains SF 1, 2,3 and Sam Peters. Steam.
Post edited December 01, 2014 by dyscode