It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greenmangaming's Orange Saturday deals are up. Link

20% off Coupon still in effect: B9J1L1-0AZCS9-S0IASV
Added note to the current GMG deals: If you sign in to your GMG account and click on the VIP deals link on the Orange Saturday page you'll have the same deals to buy but at 20% or higher discounts (no you can't combine vouchers with VIP deals). What you can do is combine VIP discounts with any GMG credit you may have earned through Playfire rewards. Normally you can't combine vouchers with GMG credit so that's what makes the VIP so special.

Some VIP prices currently up:
Xcom: Enemy Within $5.76
Remember Me $5.93
Batman Arkham Origins $3.99
Alien Isolation $19.99
Tomb Raider GOTY $5.93
From one of my many newsletters:

Amazing Deal - Cradle of Rome 2 for FREE!

Hello Friends!

Only today you have a unique chance to get our legendary Cradle of Rome 2 for FREE!

Cradle of Rome 2 – a mix of never ending match-3 pleasure, engaging puzzles, and city-builder in one game! You’ll get the full version with more than 100 match-3 levels just for clicking the links:

PC: http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/
iPad: http://iphone.giveawayoftheday.com/

Hurry up as this incredible deal expires soon!
Free games and 3rd party mods - THE UPDATED LIST, page 21 - Forum - GOG.com

And this time you can even reinstall the game.
gixgox: Free games and 3rd party mods - THE UPDATED LIST, page 21 - Forum - GOG.com

And this time you can even reinstall the game.
I assume that the game comes as a self-extracting archive, i.e. there's nth to install or reinstall.
HypersomniacLive: I assume that the game comes as a self-extracting archive, i.e. there's nth to install or reinstall.
Zip that contains a setup, a gcd and a readme. The setup attempts to contact the game.giveawayoftheday.com to see if it's within the giveaway period.

That is, assuming we are talking about Cradle of Rome 2. Not sure if you can then just zip up the installation folder and be done with it, nor if you can actually install it after the giveaway period has ended.
1. Unzip the downloaded zip.file to any folder - all 3 files have to be in the same place.
2. Click the setup.exe .file - that activates the game and checks if it is the right day.
2a. Never try to open the gcd file - that's the DRM file.
3. The "installation" actually just unpacks the game to a folder of your choice.
4. After this procedure you can freely re-install this game when and where you want.

But remember not every game given by GGOTD is free-standing like this.

---EDIT---
Sorry I screwed it up - don't know how this could happen.
Post edited November 30, 2014 by gixgox
gixgox: 1. Unzip the downloaded zip.file to any folder - all 3 files have to be in the same place.
2. Click the gcd.file - that activates the game and checks if it is the right day.
3. The "installation" actually just unpacks the game to a folder of your choice.
4. After this procedure you can freely re-install this game when and where you want.

But remember not every game given by GGOTD is free-standing like this.
Thanks for the info :) +1

I remember reading previously the trick to being able to reinstall (some) games downloaded from 'Giveaway of the day' at a later date but couldn't remember how to do it.
Binding of Isaac Collection is $0.66 (USD) on steam; didn't see it in blackthorny's post.
Not the right place but i'm gonna try:

Do Steam still have that system that blocks my purchases if i add a new card? Or does it only blocks the Steam Market?
Cyraxpt: Not the right place but i'm gonna try:

Do Steam still have that system that blocks my purchases if i add a new card? Or does it only blocks the Steam Market?
I think only the Market. ;)
Cyraxpt: Not the right place but i'm gonna try:

triock: I think only the Market. ;)
Oh, actually it didn't block anything, just bought SP:TSoT and i can still buy from the store and the market. Perhaps it's only when i add funds to my Steam Wallet...
Crewdroog: Binding of Isaac Collection is $0.66 (USD) on steam; didn't see it in blackthorny's post.
You didn't see it because it is a daily deal that only lasts 48 hours and started 4 hours ago :) Also 90% off on individual items.

This steam sale has both half-week long (28-02) deals and 2 days long deals (some of which ended and others started)...
and probably a daily 24 hours day long deal on some others tomorrow (or on Monday, or both). Makes it hard to keep up :)

Also added as a flash 48 hour sale: Pressured @ $0.74

$ 1.34 (85% off) Euro Truck Simulator
$ 1.35 (66% off) Super Sanctum TD, Season Match, Season Match 2, The Political Machine 2012, Echelon, Echelon: Wind Warriors, The Happy Hereafter, The Treasures of Montezuma 3, Dusk 12, Battle Mages, War on Folvos, (55% off) Dinner Date.
$ 1.37 (77% off) Frederic: Resurrection of Music
$ 1.39 (80% off) Pat & Mat, GTR - FIA GT Racing Game, Talisman: Prologue, Deadlight Original Soundtrack.
$ 1.47 (63% off) WRC Powerslide
$ 1.49 (90% off) Contraption Maker, Journey of a Roach, Toki Tori 2+, Puzzle Kingdoms, Exodus from the Earth, Zombie Pirates, Iesabel, Perimeter 2: New Earth, Timelines: Assault on America, One Day For Ched, Multiwinia + Darwinia (85% off) The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Pool Nation, Rogue Trooper, Realms of the Haunting, Tribloos 2, Speedball 2 HD, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Avencast: Rise of the Mage, The Chaos Engine, Litil Divil (75% off) Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic, I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, Harvester, The 7th Guest, The 11th Hour, Bad Mojo: Redux,Tex Murphy: Mean Streets, Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum, Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches, Hero Siege, Project: Snowblind, Richard & Alice, Who's That Flying?!, Conflict: Denied Ops, Metal Planet (70% off) Diehard Dungeon, Secret of the Magic Crystals, Snuggle Truck, Mechanic Escape, Micron, Miner Wars Arena (50% off) Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee®, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus®, Angvik, Cosmic DJ, Aeon Command, Wizorb, eXceed - Gun Bullet Children, Akane the Kunoichi, Dungeon Hearts, Spoiler Alert, Swipecart, The Moon Sliver (25% off) The World II (Hunting BOSS), YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 6 The Lost Gold & Numerous DLC with varied % (Including soundtracks for all BIT.TRIP. games, Pixeljunk Eden).
$ 1.59 (80% off) Disciples Sacred Lands Gold, Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, GT Legends, GTR 2 FIA GT Racing Game, GTR Evolution Expansion Pack for RACE 07 (60% off) Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, Puddle Soundtrack.
$ 1.61 (35% off) DETOUR, Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
$ 1.64 (67% off) Trainz Trouble
$ 1.69 (66% off) X-COM: UFO Defense,X-COM: Terror From the Deep, X-COM: Apocalypse, X-COM: Interceptor, X-COM: Enforcer, Halo: Spartan Assault, Escape Goat, Metal Dead, Delta Force, Delta Force 2, Season Match 3 - Curse of the Witch Crow, Lucid, Skyward Collapse, Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness, Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade / Ex Machina: Arcade, Rover Rescue, Some DLC including soundtracks for Psychonauts and games I never heard off o.O
$ 1.74 (75% off) Thief™ Gold, Thief™ II: The Metal Age, Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2, Deathtrap Dungeon, Battlestations: Midway, Kane and Lynch: Dead Men™, Tropico Reloaded, Startopia, Knights and Merchants, Saturday Morning RPG, Hero of the Kingdom, Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ, Chip, Conflict Desert Storm™, Mana Crusher, Anachronox, Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire, Pandemonium, Pixel Puzzles: Japan, Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory, Sentinel 3: Homeworld, Dead Hungry Diner, Earth 2150 Trilogy (why is this more expensive then 2140 or 2160?), UFO: Afterlight, Where Angels Cry, Daikatana, Chompy Chomp Chomp, Urban Chaos, KnightShift, Canyon Capers, Chicken Shoot Gold, Actua Soccer 3, Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix, Dream Pinball 3D, Psichodelya, The Secret Of Hildegards, Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus & a bunch of DLC and soundtracks.
$ 1.79 (85% off) BIT.TRIP VOID + Soundtrack, Bit.Trip.Flux with Soundtrack, BIT.TRIP FATE with Soundtrack, Bit.Trip.Core + Soundtrack, (80% off) Real World Racing (70% off) Royal Defense, Eador: Genesis, Cyto, See No Evil - Official Soundtrack, (40% off) Qora - Soundtrack, (10% off) Instant Dungeon!
$ 1.83 (77% off) Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
$ 1.89 (81% off) The Bridge, Violett
$ 1.94 (85% off) Shadowgrounds Pack, Pool Nation - Pack of Pipes, Stealth Bastard Deluxe + Soundtrack, Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East!, (35% off) Robotex
$ 1.97 (67% off) Hail to the King: Deathbat, Kraven Manor, (34% off) Heroes Rise: The Prodigy, Heroes Rise: The Hero Project, Choice of the Deathless, Thieves' Gambit: The Curse of the Black Cat
$ 1.99 (80% off) Terraria, Bus Driver, AudioSurf
Post edited November 30, 2014 by BlackThorny
Cyraxpt: Oh, actually it didn't block anything, just bought SP:TSoT and i can still buy from the store and the market. Perhaps it's only when i add funds to my Steam Wallet...
But can you also sell something on the market?
Post edited November 30, 2014 by triock
Cyraxpt: Oh, actually it didn't block anything, just bought SP:TSoT and i can still buy from the store and the market. Perhaps it's only when i add funds to my Steam Wallet...
triock: But can you also sell something on the market?
Yup, no problem there either. I think it's what i've said, adding funds it's what actually blocks the market.