It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Origin has a big sale on.
Oh!
The Witcher 2 is -75%. What a great offer!

Wait...
Sachys: Origin has a big sale on.
madth3: Oh!
The Witcher 2 is -75%. What a great offer!

Wait...
AYE!

Although - Mass Effect 3 is is down to $10 at 50% off... yet only £5 - so cheaper again for the UK.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Sachys
yogsloth: Pre ordered the Greenlight bundle. $1.25 to give 'em a try DRM-free. More eventual gift fodder if they turn into Steam keys. :)
Well, I ended up pre-ordering it too, since it seems HB don't want my money this week. :-)
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (first 24 hours) for six Steam games

- Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action!
- Bionic Heart 2
- The Slaughtering Grounds
- The Moon Sliver
- Tail Drift
- Time Ramesside
Tarnicus: For those who are unaware, The Moon Silver was created by one of our members, jefequeso. is his thread on being Greenlit and one on releasing his music on [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/jefequesos_album_release_thread]Bandcamp.

Note: the lowest price of $0.89 show by Steam enhanced was due to a pricing error when the discount was applied. The game has mostly positive reviews, and whilst I haven't played it, I had to buy it to show my support :)
Thanks for linking that Tarnicus, I started to yesterday as well and got distracted (like THAT ever happens to me LOL) I also have it.
genkicolleen: Get the SE of Mystery Case Files 10: Fate's Carnival for FREE today only. Add to cart, then use the code FREEMCF to reduce the price to zero.

If you already have the CE version of the game, can't hurt to grab it anyway (assuming that you have a club membership there), An extra punch is a wonderful thing!
I applied this code and it did reduce to 0.00$ thanks :) But I don't seem to see a button to finalize the transaction - Do I need an account?
genkicolleen: Get the SE of Mystery Case Files 10: Fate's Carnival for FREE today only. Add to cart, then use the code FREEMCF to reduce the price to zero.
Thanks for posting this!

When I used BigFish the MCF were some of my favorite games and the 13th Skull was the last one I bought there. Oh, and I still have some recollections of Madame Fate. :-)

If you already have the CE version of the game, can't hurt to grab it anyway (assuming that you have a club membership there), An extra punch is a wonderful thing!
Thanks a lot - worked great. I used to have a BigFish gameclub sub 4-5 years ago - back then when it was quite a great deal to get a casual game at $5-7 once a month.
Good timing too, just last week I replayed Return to Ravenhearst, Madam Fate and Dire Grove, from back then :)

Thanks! I haven't tried any of the Mystery Case Files games before, I guess this is a good time to see if I like them. =D
expopower: Thanks! I haven't tried any of the Mystery Case Files games before, I guess this is a good time to see if I like them. =D
Here are some more freebies at Big Fish:

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst and Fairway Solitaire:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php

MCF: Ravenhearst is a straight HOG (very little interaction), but it is the beginning of the Ravenhearst-themed games. I did not like the look of this one AT ALL when I first saw it, but the story was compelling, and I'm glad to have been able to see the roots of the Ravenhearst saga. There are a lot of HOG scenes, interspersed with the now-famous door-lock puzzles, as well as finding new pieces of the story and jigsaw minis.

Fairway is a completely addictive solitaire game. If you need any help understanding the scoring, let me know -- I have it all typed out in my review ^__^

Linking to the PC version, but you can get both PC and Mac for free if you wish :D
<span class="bold">Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle</span> -- Use the coupon code MOBFREEAWAKENING

madth3: When I used BigFish the MCF were some of my favorite games and the 13th Skull was the last one I bought there. Oh, and I still have some recollections of Madame Fate. :-)
13th Skull is probably my least favorite of the IHOG's in the MCF series, although Shadow Lake... Hmm, hard to choose! lol~ They're both good, but not as good as the rest of the series.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: MCF: Ravenhearst is a straight HOG (very little interaction), but it is the beginning of the Ravenhearst-themed games. I did not like the look of this one AT ALL when I first saw it, but the story was compelling, and I'm glad to have been able to see the roots of the Ravenhearst saga

Fairway is a completely addictive solitaire game. If you need any help understanding the scoring, let me know -- I have it all typed out in my review ^__^
I liked Ravenhearst but Return to Ravenhearst was one of my favorites, a great, creepy game. And I've still play Fairway Solitaire every now and then. Solid recommendations in their respective genre if you ask me.
expopower: Thanks! I haven't tried any of the Mystery Case Files games before, I guess this is a good time to see if I like them. =D
genkicolleen: Here are some more freebies at Big Fish:

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst and Fairway Solitaire:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php

MCF: Ravenhearst is a straight HOG (very little interaction), but it is the beginning of the Ravenhearst-themed games. I did not like the look of this one AT ALL when I first saw it, but the story was compelling, and I'm glad to have been able to see the roots of the Ravenhearst saga. There are a lot of HOG scenes, interspersed with the now-famous door-lock puzzles, as well as finding new pieces of the story and jigsaw minis.

Linking to the PC version, but you can get both PC and Mac for free if you wish :D
<span class="bold">Awakening 1: The Dreamless Castle</span> -- Use the coupon code MOBFREEAWAKENING

[...]
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to fill me in on so many of those deals! This should be a good selection for me to get a feel of what their games are like.
0.29p for several Steam games @ simplycdkeys.com/steam-sale

Overlord mit Raising Hell DLC
Overlord 2
Fuel
Clive Barker´s Jericho
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Damnation

Edit: Btw, noone is forced to buy from shops they don't like. Voting -1 is rather sad, but well, to each his own.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by KianieEQ
KianieEQ: 0.29p for several Steam games @ simplycdkeys.com/steam-sale

Overlord mit Raising Hell DLC
Overlord 2
Fuel
Clive Barker´s Jericho
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint Red River
Damnation
Yay, more Codehamsters games with shitty 55 FOV. :O
^^^ plus simplycdkeys is a cd-key store (grey market), so ... nope.
PraetorianWolfie: ^^^ plus simplycdkeys is a cd-key store (grey market), so ... nope.
Indeed. Use at your own risk, and remember that you never know where the keys are from.