It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Masters of Strategy 2 Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/masters-of-strategy-bundle-2/

Deliver deadly destruction with 7 imperious Steam games! Pay only €3.19/$3.49. Save 96%!

Eador: Masters of the Broken Sword
Batlle Group 2
Eador: Genesis
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition
Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal
Planet Stronghold
Oh wow, this is a fantastic bundle. Thanks! ^_^
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (prize for first 24 hours) for
- Shadow Puppeteer (Steam / Win)
- Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (Steam / Win)
- Gods vs Humans (Steam / Win)
- Squishy the Suicidal Pig (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Ancients of Ooga (Steam / Win)
- Project APT (Desura / Win)
I have 2 spare keys - please send a PM if you would like to have a game or both:

--- done ---
Post edited November 20, 2014 by gixgox
BoxOfSnoo: I didn't actually see that, but nothing else in the bundle I'd want... (is there anyone that doesn't have SupCom Gold yet?) So if I only wanted CW3 that might be the better deal. But I don't know if I only want CW3 :/
amok: it depends.

In terms of game, CW3 is the best of the lot, no questions about it. CW1, though, is also very good, but compared to CW3 it feels like a set-back. So if you do get all 3, it will be a disappointment in many ways to play 1 after 3. However, having said that, CW1 is much more 'distilled' in terms of gameplay than 3, and in terms of pure gaming it is very interesting game. The creeper also move much more fluid in 1 than in 3 (I actually prefer the creeper here) where it flowa bit more like syrup. So they are bout very decent games.

The odd one out is CW2. To be honest, it is my least liked game in the series. Turning the view to sideways spoiled it a bit for me, though it have its fans. It does make it a very different game, and well worth trying, as the creeper flow differently and the core mechanics thereby changes.

What happened, though, is that CW1 is the core game, CW2 is experimentation on the theme with many additions and CW3 is going back to the original theme while implementing the additions that worked in CW2 + adding some new ones (flying, mostly) So if you have the chance, and is interested, I would say it is well worth it to get all 3 just to see how a game series can evolve (and they are all three very good games :))
Thanks! That's great. I decided to get the trilogy because I realized I had enough blue coins to get it for free. I spent quite a while on CW1 Corbus...

The game is amazingly similar to Perimeter.
GamersGate deals.

F.E.A.R. 3 (Steam) daily -75%/€4.99

Veterans Day 48 Hours. Discounts on games with a war theme, that range from 33% to 85%. The DRM on the games vary.
IndieGameStand Store D11 Day Sale

Double Eleven Limited titles on sale for one day only (and a number of hours have already passed). Fantastic prices on PixelJunk titles especially, including PixelJunk Eden which isn't on GOG (yet?).

The link is for all sale items, since I didn't find a way to filter by publisher. But there are some other lovely deals too.

EDIT: Be aware though that only some offerings are DRM-free. The aforementioned PixelJunk Eden is sadly not one of them.
Post edited November 11, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: PixelJunk Eden which isn't on GOG (yet?).
For some reason that I'm not too sure, the game is offered only as a Steam key in all the shops that is available, unlike PixelJunk Shooter and Monsters, which are DRM-Free on the Humble Store, aside GOG.

Speaking of the PixelJunk series, there is also a (hidden) discount on GOG for both of them.

PixelJunk Monsters HD -90%/$0.79
PixelJunk Shooter -85%/$1.34.
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Speaking of the PixelJunk series, there is also a (hidden) discount on GOG for both of them.

Whoa, well spotted! Those are great discounts, time to nab some gifting keys. Cheers!
Grargar: [...]

Speaking of the PixelJunk series, there is also a (hidden) discount on GOG for both of them.

Nice catch, cheers!

IAmSinistar: Whoa, well spotted! Those are great discounts, time to nab some gifting keys. Cheers!
Have you played PixelJunk Monsters?
The Greenlight Action Bundle - http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/

$2.99 for:
One Finger Death Punch
Vanguard Princess
Koya Rift
Gunslugs II
Angvik

Not much to say, except One Finger Death Punch is a sublime game which is much more fun that it ought to be, Here is Total Biscuits take on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN6rYygppY0
HypersomniacLive: Have you played PixelJunk Monsters?
Not yet, but it looks charming. I'm not a big TD fan, but I did enjoy Kingdom Rush, so I suspect Monsters will have a bit of fun in it too. Certainly worth the price. :)
IAmSinistar: Not yet, but it looks charming. I'm not a big TD fan, but I did enjoy Kingdom Rush, so I suspect Monsters will have a bit of fun in it too. Certainly worth the price. :)
Yep, for that price it's worth a try. How about the shooter game?
IAmSinistar: Not yet, but it looks charming. I'm not a big TD fan, but I did enjoy Kingdom Rush, so I suspect Monsters will have a bit of fun in it too. Certainly worth the price. :)
HypersomniacLive: Yep, for that price it's worth a try. How about the shooter game?
Not tried yet either, but I like the art style. I fear my backlog is still far ahead of my playing.

Incidentally, check your emails before you buy Monsters. :)
I wasn't greatly impressed with Monsters, but it's not terrible. It just doesn't stand out at all for the genre. Can't argue with the price though.
IAmSinistar: Not tried yet either, but I like the art style. I fear my backlog is still far ahead of my playing.

Incidentally, check your emails before you buy Monsters. :)
I just did - as always, thoughtful, sneaky and naughty! Cheers, mate!! (◕‿◕✿)
HypersomniacLive: I just did - as always, thoughtful, sneaky and naughty! Cheers, mate!! (◕‿◕✿)
My pleasure! Please let us know your impressions of it when you get a chance to play it.