It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Besides that, all that is somewhat worth it are the painkiller titles at 90% of each (0.49$-0.99$ and also as a pack), but I hear most of them are really bad...
From the original games, the first two (Black Edition and Overdose) are the best. As for the rest in the original series, Resurrection is the worse. And as for the reboot/remake (Hell & Damnation), the base game is lacking some levels from the original, but it has better graphics, gamepad support and everything else you would expect from a 5 years newer game, and depending if you prefer single player content, the DLCs for single player are good, most of them expands some levels, add more weapons and new enemies, and add some few levels more for a low price. There are also a couple of free DLCs too on Steam to add to the main game. But buying the whole collction for $6,99 (-90% discount) is an awesome price to get everything, and probably, the best deal to get the best (and everything else... :P) in that series.

BlackThorny: ...Anna Extended Edition which is at 1.99$ (and was cheaper on bundle stars @1.49$ before)
Anna is a strange game, it had potential but it has so much backtracking is a small place. I played and finished it with a few endings, but I didn't get all of them. I played the Extended Edition but still the game had some nasty bugs that can prevent you from completing the game, like some specific events that should happen to continue but they never do, or places that should be accesible to continue, but they aren't (it happened to me, that's why I dropped it when I tried to get all the endings, check its forum on Steam for more information). As for the game, it's scary, but short and a little boring. Nice graphics, but a little too dark though. Mostly you will be walking in a cabin looking for items to use in some place to get access to other parts of that cabin, while avoiding *something* to not get "crazy" enough to end the game... that's it. I can't tell you more because if you get it, I don't want to spoil the story. The more you continue, the more you reveal from the story. The game requires an extra account to access the game (Kalypso Launcher), but you can avoid it if you block it in your firewall so you won't need to log in with that and go straight to the game (I explained how to do that in that forum, but I can't remember in which threads, but it's really easy).
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: And as for the reboot/remake (Hell & Damnation), the base game is lacking some levels from the original, but it has better graphics, gamepad support and everything else you would expect from a 5 years newer game, and depending if you prefer single player content, the DLCs for single player are good, most of them expands some levels, add more weapons and new enemies, and add some few levels more for a low price. There are also a couple of free DLCs too on Steam to add to the main game. But buying the whole collction for $6,99 (-90% discount) is an awesome price to get everything, and probably, the best deal to get the best (and everything else... :P) in that series.
One of the most interesting DLCs for the game is Heaven's Above, which adds an extra Top-Down mode to the game.
Impaler26: Groupees: Bundle of the Damned 3 is up for pre-order - will go live in ~23 hours.

Pay at least $1.50 to get the full bundle, one of the games is The Last Door - Collector's Edition.
Niggles: Yeah but will it be a crappy steam key or drm free download?

Is Groupees down? been like that for hours...
It's been down for me. Oh well, at least now I can't waste cash pre-ordering Build a Greenlight Bundle 12. Selfishly I hope it turns out to be a dud.
Niggles: Yeah but will it be a crappy steam key or drm free download?

Is Groupees down? been like that for hours...
Negatus: It's been down for me. Oh well, at least now I can't waste cash pre-ordering Build a Greenlight Bundle 12. Selfishly I hope it turns out to be a dud.
The first revealed game looks pretty good (to me at least).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=320935798

The preorder was extended by 2 hours. It's not down in all regions, but it is down for me.
Negatus: It's been down for me. Oh well, at least now I can't waste cash pre-ordering Build a Greenlight Bundle 12. Selfishly I hope it turns out to be a dud.
spoderman: The first revealed game looks pretty good (to me at least).

The preorder was extended by 2 hours. It's not down in all regions, but it is down for me.
That game probably isn't for me. It looks pretty arcadey, so the first strike works in my favor. Where did you read about a 2 hour extension? Groupees' twitter feed doesn't mention it as far as I can tell.

Negatus: That game probably isn't for me. It looks pretty arcadey, so the first strike works in my favor. Where did you read about a 2 hour extension? Groupees' twitter feed doesn't mention it as far as I can tell.
Groupees chat (someone that had access to the site posted about it). Groupees rarely post anything informative on twitter/facebook. They post anything good on their chat room (which can be annoying, I know).
Post edited October 29, 2014 by spoderman

Now I know why the preorder does not over yet. Thanks for the information.
Groupees Build a Greenlight 12 bundle is live:

Dungeon of Gain
Super Cyborg
Cold Contract (Beta)
Station (Alpha)
Downpour
Synonymy
Abomination Tower
Final Dusk

Bonus: Fake Colours @2500 bundles sold
Post edited October 29, 2014 by PaterAlf
Groupees next bonus on BM15 kinda sums it all up: "Ken Wank's Pop Gems"
PaterAlf: Groupees Build a Greenlight 12 bundle is live:
Not too shabby! Think I'll grab Downpour and Final Dusk, and am considering Station and Abomination Tower. Anything I'm missing, or should miss?
Dungeon of Gain & Synonymy look good.
Super Cyborg *cough* Metroid clone *cough* O_o
Cold Contract & Station look somewhat interesting - the proof will be in the gameplay
Downpour - the video showed you trying to kill something with no success whatsoever... Boring
Abomination Tower - Meh and even more meh lumped onto it
Final Dusk - Meh
Not too shabby! I had Final Dusk on my wishlist. :D
Getcomposted: Super Cyborg *cough* Metroid clone *cough* O_o
More like Probotector.
spoderman: Groupees chat (someone that had access to the site posted about it). Groupees rarely post anything informative on twitter/facebook. They post anything good on their chat room (which can be annoying, I know).
They said back in August that they would launch a new site design in October (remember the coins you got in one of the bundles at that time). Do you know if there is anything new about this?
Super Cyborg is worth $1.25 alone!
PS: unfortunately I have it already from IGS.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by dyscode