It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Groupees: Bundle of the Damned 3 is up for pre-order - will go live in ~23 hours.

Pay at least $1.50 to get the full bundle, one of the games is The Last Door - Collector's Edition.
Is this confirmed? The Last door is quite new, wasn't it on sale for arround 2$ in the last mutator promo?
Impaler26: Groupees: Bundle of the Damned 3 is up for pre-order - will go live in ~23 hours.

Pay at least $1.50 to get the full bundle, one of the games is The Last Door - Collector's Edition.
BlackThorny: Is this confirmed? The Last door is quite new, wasn't it on sale for arround 2$ in the last mutator promo?
Yes, Groupees confirmed The Last Door on Steam.
Ready to reserve some more shitty games with Build a Greenlight Bundle 12? Come on, I know you want to! :P
Grargar: Ready to reserve some more shitty games with Build a Greenlight Bundle 12? Come on, I know you want to! :P
The last pre-order was quite good. I might take another chance on this and Damned 3.
Groupees offer http://woobox.com/qmcnu2 to like them on Facebook and get a free giveback bundle but when you try it says expire :|
Grargar: Ready to reserve some more shitty games with Build a Greenlight Bundle 12? Come on, I know you want to! :P
Just fulfilled my duty and reserved this bundle! :D
Post edited October 28, 2014 by Impaler26
Impaler26: Just fulfilled my duty and reserved this bundle! :D
Thinking of doing it myself, too. XD
Tannath: Downfall is free on Desura. Not sure for how long, but I don't think it's permanent.
It's free forever or if you like it PWYW:

http://www.gog.com/forum/downfall/downfall_2009_is_now_free
Transformers War on Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron and all DLC are 75% OFF on Steam for €5 and €12.49. There is also bundle of both games and DLC for €17.50
Post edited October 29, 2014 by dyscode

Yeah but will it be a crappy steam key or drm free download?

Is Groupees down? been like that for hours...
Post edited October 29, 2014 by Niggles

Niggles: Yeah but will it be a crappy steam key or drm free download?
I think it will be a crappy DRM-Free download. :D
Impaler26: I think it will be a crappy DRM-Free download. :D
At least it isnt aids diseased filled like the steamkey :P
MacUpdate.com is selling The Borderlands 2 Complete Bundle for Steam.
That is BL2 and all the other DLC excluding the Skins for $14.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by dyscode

Is Groupees down? been like that for hours...
Groupees was down for me this morning with both Pale Moon and Opera browsers, but according to various "is it down?" sites it was OK for other people. Now it's OK for me using Pale Moon browser (Firefox based), but still unconnectable using Opera. So no idea what the problem is.
So I'm trying to find something on GMG that I like, priced normally (nothing in that 4$+ items interest me as they could be gotten for much less in another sale along the way, all the rest have been heavily bundled, including Darksiders - lowest by ITAD count @ 3$), and the only game I find remotely interesting is http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/il/en/pc/games/indie/scarygirl/ @ 1.39$ that according to IsthereAnyDeal never was bundled or had a cheaper price point. But is it any good? I have a feeling it will have a debut bundle at https://groupees.com/damned3 ...
Besides that, all that is somewhat worth it are the painkiller titles at 90% of each (0.49$-0.99$ and also as a pack), but I hear most of them are really bad and Anna Extended Edition which is at 1.99$ (and was cheaper on bundle stars @1.49$ before)

Also to be of any use to this thread "Valve complete pack" should start sometime soon (arround 16 UTC) as the new GMG deal of the day.
Post edited October 29, 2014 by BlackThorny