It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sinugie: make a new account and try to click the link sahcy give again.that should work, but fast just in case they fix it
kip68: I did just that. Had to use a different email account of course, but it worked. Pretty nice.
Well as I said before* trying to login into the .co.uk site with my .com worked just fine - so you could have used your regular account... you can still do so.

* Actually it might not have been clear from my post that I used the same account on both the .con and .co.uk sites.
Sachys: By the way... dont vote for the guy with the moustache... doesnt end well!
madth3: :D

Completely off-topic (as if that ever mattered...) to the thread but on-topic to your comment: Have you read the comic The Bunker?
I read the first issue and the idea was intriguing.
Don't think so - but did see a film by that name
kip68: I did just that. Had to use a different email account of course, but it worked. Pretty nice.
BlackThorny: Well as I said before* trying to login into the .co.uk site with my .com worked just fine - so you could have used your regular account... you can still do so.

* Actually it might not have been clear from my post that I used the same account on both the .con and .co.uk sites.
yupe is just that i assume he doesn't have gg account. tldr as long as he/she access the warlock 2 store page through the link given by sachys ( co.uk) there should be no problem
Sachys: UH. GLITCHGATE!?

Free Warlock 2! (least here it is!)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-WL2TE/warlock-2-the-exiled
Looks like GG ran out of keys after the steamgifts crowd woke up. Doubt it will return.
Sachys: Looks like GG ran out of keys after the steamgifts crowd woke up. Doubt it will return.
Someone posted this on the SG forums in my announcement thread a few minutes ago:" Unfortunately, we are out of serial keys. The developers have been contacted and we will supply keys as soon as they are delivered to us. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Sachys: Looks like GG ran out of keys after the steamgifts crowd woke up. Doubt it will return.
Ragnarblackmane: Someone posted this on the SG forums in my announcement thread a few minutes ago:" Unfortunately, we are out of serial keys. The developers have been contacted and we will supply keys as soon as they are delivered to us. We apologize for the inconvenience."
Yup. Most likely a glitch with the pricing in the first place. Be surprised if those recieving that message end up with a serial - though - we did discuss earlier how with the DLC and still not many people owning the game if its not a clever long term marketing strategy.

Also, the steamgifts / trade abuse probably wont help convince GG to glitch out more keys.
Ragnarblackmane: Someone posted this on the SG forums in my announcement thread a few minutes ago:" Unfortunately, we are out of serial keys. The developers have been contacted and we will supply keys as soon as they are delivered to us. We apologize for the inconvenience."
I just logged into GG, clicked on Sachys' link and got it. It's in my GG library now, but the message about being out pops up when I click on the key link. So, we'll see what happens.
I missed the freebie Warlock 2, but have a spare Huntsman - The Orphanage key to trade if anyone has a spare copy. :-)
IIRC, some time last year there was a sale on a game, I can't remember which game. It was a good sale and it wasn't a typo or anything like that. I bought that game and after 3 months still no key. I contacted support and they told me they can't give me a key because they don't have them or something like that. So they refunded the purchase.
The fact they didn't even care to contact me (and I presume others) about this....one more reason to not believe we are going to get the keys for this potential typo.
HypersomniacLive: Anyone already mentioned the Daily Deals on FireFlower Games? Quite a number of titles for adventure games fans, all DRM-free and at pretty good discounts.
Are they a reputable site to buy from ? ... Its just that the site looks a little amateurish to me.
HypersomniacLive: Anyone already mentioned the Daily Deals on FireFlower Games? Quite a number of titles for adventure games fans, all DRM-free and at pretty good discounts.
summitus: Are they a reputable site to buy from ? ... Its just that the site looks a little amateurish to me.
Yes, they are reputable.
Getcomposted: I just logged into GG, clicked on Sachys' link and got it. It's in my GG library now, but the message about being out pops up when I click on the key link. So, we'll see what happens.
I grabbed it last night, but did not activate the key as I wanted to see what happened once they realized any possible mistake. Sure enough, Warlock 2 is no longer in my Gamersgate library. Sometime between midnight and 9am eastern US time, it was pulled. I checked the US and UK sites, they corrected it and recovered them... at least unused keys.
summitus: Are they a reputable site to buy from ? ... Its just that the site looks a little amateurish to me.
It's a very small Swedish company that provides all their business operation details for everyone to check out., if inclined.

You'll be just fine purchasing from them.
swaimiac: I grabbed it last night, but did not activate the key as I wanted to see what happened once they realized any possible mistake. Sure enough, Warlock 2 is no longer in my Gamersgate library. Sometime between midnight and 9am eastern US time, it was pulled. I checked the US and UK sites, they corrected it and recovered them... at least unused keys.
You're right, I just checked. Gone as well. Oh, well, easy come, easy go. :)
Mine is gone too, and I checked both uk and com sites and in both the game is unavilable and doesn't appear in the search.
I did keep a key from a different account - as as they did say they ran out of keys so the old ones should probably work.