It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Good to know, thanks!

Did you get anything good?
Yes. X3-Reunion. I love this game.
The other is Nosgoth - Veteran Pack.
ArmA 3 free until Monday and 50% off to buy on STEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM
siulebuo: Yes. X3-Reunion. I love this game.
I gave it a try.

1. I was able to use my -25% loyalty voucher to get Necrovision for $1.5
2. After buying I got my key in a normal email and in a separate email I got Steam keys for X-R Reunion and Papo & Yo.
<span class="bold"><i>Litil Divil</i></span> for Steam is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one key, BTA ($1) for two
madth3: GreenmanGaming has the <span class="bold"><i>Portal Bundle</i></span> at -75% as deal of the day. The Orange Box will be discounted tomorrow.

They have also a Trick or Treat sale where it seems the games you get on a page are a bit random (but the discounts seem consistent).
Several titles up to 90%.
Well, maybe it is time for me to grab The Orange Box, I feel numb for never playing Half-Life 2 !
If the discount is also -75% and if I use my Loyalty voucher, I will pay 3,57€ only.
I guess I can't use the -25% loyalty voucher and the -20% Halloween voucher in conjunction, right ?
madth3: GreenmanGaming has the <span class="bold"><i>Portal Bundle</i></span> at -75% as deal of the day. The Orange Box will be discounted tomorrow.

They have also a Trick or Treat sale where it seems the games you get on a page are a bit random (but the discounts seem consistent).
Several titles up to 90%.
MaxFulvus: Well, maybe it is time for me to grab The Orange Box, I feel numb for never playing Half-Life 2 !
If the discount is also -75% and if I use my Loyalty voucher, I will pay 3,57€ only.
I guess I can't use the -25% loyalty voucher and the -20% Halloween voucher in conjunction, right ?
right, only one voucher at a time.

BTW: I can totally recommend The Terrian Saga: KR-17. It's only €$1. If you like SNES games get this!
Post edited October 25, 2014 by dyscode
MaxFulvus: Well, maybe it is time for me to grab The Orange Box, I feel numb for never playing Half-Life 2 !
dyscode: right, only one voucher at a time.

BTW: I can totally recommend The Terrian Saga: KR-17. It's only €$1. If you like SNES games get this!
Thanks dyscode ;)
siulebuo: Yes. X3-Reunion. I love this game.
madth3: I gave it a try.

2. After buying I got my key in a normal email and in a separate email I got Steam keys for X-R Reunion and Papo & Yo.
So every purchase nets you an additional game or two? Or perhaps just a purchase above a certain amount as I do see prices below 1$
madth3: I gave it a try.

BlackThorny: So every purchase nets you an additional game or two? Or perhaps just a purchase above a certain amount as I do see prices below 1$
Not every purchase, it's random, but the chance of "winning" is high. You probably can't get a "treat" for anything less than a dollar though
Post edited October 25, 2014 by spoderman
BlackThorny: So every purchase nets you an additional game or two? Or perhaps just a purchase above a certain amount as I do see prices below 1$
As spoderman says, it's random.

According to the forums at Steamgifts, some people have gotten vouchers for 1% discount. (Which would count as a trick instead of a treat). Also, it seems they don't take into account what games you already have in the store so you might get a repeat.

I gambled once and I got things I didn't have so I consider it a good result but I won't give it another round.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by madth3
madth3: As spoderman says, it's random.

According to the forums at Steamgifts, some people have gotten vouchers for 1% discount. (Which would count as a trick instead of a treat). Also, it seems they don't take into account what games you already have in the store so you might get a repeat.

I gambled once and I got things I didn't have so I consider it a good result but I won't give it another round.
Ok, Now that I have A GMG Playfire Account that attached to my Steam Account, I might give it a try...
or can I Delink* my steam and attach it to a different GMG Playfire? I did get an email from playfire it scanned my steam

* I guess this will not be advised: If the Participant wishes to unlink their Steam account and/or delete their Green Man Gaming /Playfire account within 30 days of receiving the Free Game, the Promoter reserves the right to have the Free Game deactivated at their sole discretion.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by BlackThorny
1 game minimum is active for the Groupees Shiny Loot 8 bundle
Today's daily deals from the Humble Store Sega weekend are:

Napoleon: Total War
Total War: Shogun 2
Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai
Typing of the Dead: Overkill
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Each of the daily deals has a 75% discount, with the exception of Typing of the Dead: Overkill, which has a 66% discount. As usual, all games are Steam-only.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Grargar
Wasteland 2 for $13.27 on the G2A.com/weeklysale

dayum that was fast!!
ladystrange: [...]
dayum that was fast!!
Probably because that site is a key reseller known for selling keys that get revoked by Steam and devs. That are banned outright on /r/gamedeals and most other game deal trackers as well. Buy at your own risk.