It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys:
Thanks!
Sachys:
Leroux: Thanks!
No worries!
Not sure if that thread mentions it, but its worth knowing the "black screen on launch" and "crash after starting" bugs are still apprent for many - simply reducing the resolution and adding it to the list od DEP exceptions sorted it for me in Win7.
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
Humble Store Sega weekend deal

Among them, there are 6 daily deals at -75%:
Castle of Illusion
Empire: Total War
Medieval II: Total War
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Total War: Rome
Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition (this one at -66%).

The rest are either -50% or -66%. Everything is Steam-only.
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Grargar
GreenmanGaming has the <span class="bold"><i>Portal Bundle</i></span> at -75% as deal of the day. The Orange Box will be discounted tomorrow.

They have also a Trick or Treat sale where it seems the games you get on a page are a bit random (but the discounts seem consistent).
Several titles up to 90%.
Grargar: Humble Store Sega weekend deal

Among them, there are 6 daily deals at -75%:
Castle of Illusion
Empire: Total War
Medieval II: Total War
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Total War: Rome
Total War: Rome II Emperor Edition (this one at -66%).

The rest are either -50% or -66%. Everything is Steam-only.
At this point it's basically this.
If it helps anyone looking for Ep. 4 of Cognition, ShinyLoot have it on sale for the next two days for $2.50.

It includes a Steam key as well as a DRM-free download.
Getcomposted: If it helps anyone looking for Ep. 4 of Cognition, ShinyLoot have it on sale for the next two days for $2.50.
The four episodes are available, each at the same price.
madth3: The four episodes are available, each at the same price.
Yeah, I know. But quite a few people already have Eps.1-3 (like me), but they're looking for 4. ;)
Getcomposted: Yeah, I know. But quite a few people already have Eps.1-3 (like me), but they're looking for 4. ;)
There are more who only have Eps. 1-2. :P
Grargar: There are more who only have Eps. 1-2. :P
Yes, but there are some people who have Ep. 3 to trade.
I haven't seen any Eps. 4.
Feeling like you have too much money? No problem! Here is a fantastic way to burn some of them!

Eidos Anthology -75% on Steam for the very, very low price of €51.99! Includes 34 games and their DLCs and to take advantage of the discount, you must buy them all together (no individual discount available).
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Grargar
JaqFrost: Best of Both Worlds: 60 Games Steam + DRM Free for 75% off at ShinyLoot
Ooo, Nihilumbra for $2.00! Awesome deal! (I love that game... Can you tell? XD )
Gah, I bought Castle of Illusion without checking the Steam forums first and I'm quite annoyed that this game completely ignores your language settings in Steam and just auto-selects your OS language for you with no option to change it.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on Steam, it's currently 75% off at GamersGate (be aware that you will have a much easier time if you own an XBox360 controller, I don't recommend trying keyboard controls or most other gamepads).
madth3: GreenmanGaming has the <span class="bold"><i>Portal Bundle</i></span> at -75% as deal of the day. The Orange Box will be discounted tomorrow.

They have also a Trick or Treat sale where it seems the games you get on a page are a bit random (but the discounts seem consistent).
Several titles up to 90%.
And the trick or treat thing is free games (I have buyed one and they give me two extra and a 25% voucher).
siulebuo: And the trick or treat thing is free games (I have buyed one and they give me two extra and a 25% voucher).
Good to know, thanks!

Did you get anything good?