It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Already got the special edition for $2 on GOG... HOLLA Y'ALL!!!

I'm sorry about that. The user who just posted that has been sacked.

I did just pre-order the groupees bundle, though, for the mystery GOG game. Will put the rest of the codes in the garbarator and hope my $2 bought something sweet.
BlackThorny: When did they say that?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post51353
Tannath: Noobish question. Do you need an account with Grupees to buy a bundle? And how exactly does the bundle thing work? You get individual keys? One key with everything inside?
I believe you can buy without an account but if you buy through your account your bundles (and gifts) will be connected to it.
If you want to redeem a gift it will ask for an account and will probably ask for one when buying a non gift bundle as well.
After you have a bundle (either by buying or redeeming), you have everything listed in the according sections (game/music/) and each with further details such as individual keys/download links (and another "copy" in the bundle tab).
Getcomposted: PlayInjector's new bundle is also up.

$1:
Der Professor
Spooky Range
Dark adventure

BTA (currently $1.48);
Wooden Floor
Motte Island
Chernobyl Underground
Aspectus: Rinascimento Chronicles

$3.99:
Bloody Streets

One of the Groupees admin said that (our?) Spoderman's Steam Account did not have any of the games. This Spoderman had Swipecart already.

More clues on the Groupees front.
Another admin has confirmed only one of the games has been bundled before. So the rest will be "new".
spoderman: lol, I guess everyone has my Steam profile now
summitus: Warlock 2 just appeared in my Gamersgate library , I have no idea why because I did not buy it ... anyone else know why ?

Maybe its a glitch or a giveaway ?
spoderman: Might want to check if your account got compromised or if any blue coins are missing. This isn't the first time I've heard of this happening recently.
I just checked and everything seems in order , no Blue coins missing .. I have changed my password as a precaution tho , I'm baffled ! , thanks for the tip too :)
Tannath: Noobish question. Do you need an account with Grupees to buy a bundle? And how exactly does the bundle thing work? You get individual keys? One key with everything inside?
BlackThorny: I believe you can buy without an account but if you buy through your account your bundles (and gifts) will be connected to it.
If you want to redeem a gift it will ask for an account and will probably ask for one when buying a non gift bundle as well.
After you have a bundle (either by buying or redeeming), you have everything listed in the according sections (game/music/) and each with further details such as individual keys/download links (and another "copy" in the bundle tab).
Yes, you can buy without an account, or at least you used to be able too.

Last couple of Bundles from them I've had issues.
BlackThorny: I believe you can buy without an account but if you buy through your account your bundles (and gifts) will be connected to it.
Right... that makes picking up what you want for yourself or what to gift easy. And I supposed Humble Bundle works in a similar way?
BlackThorny: When did they say that?
yogsloth: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post51353
Hmm, didn't notice that. It does tingle me to reserve it, but I suppose it will have a 1 game to choose near the end so I might get that Gog key for 0.5$ and I don't know if I care for any of the others (that would be at least 3 more I care about to get to the 2$ reserve price, and this too only if thee will be no dollar days on this one)...
Or is it possible this bundle will have more then one tier, such as an additional 2$ tier or even 5$ tier that those that reserved get for the initial 2$ reserved price? Did Groupees ever had additional tiers on Be Mine Bundles (I don't remember them having tiers on reserved bundles either, but maybe the last one with the 2$ tier with comic and stuff had a reserve price)?

Btw, speaking of bundles, tiers and Gog keys, I have an unredeemed Leading Ladies 1$ tier from humble, and I was wondering if I can ask them to tell me if the Gog key expire at the end of this month or December, BEFORE trying to redeem it (as I wouldn't want it to be redeemed If I don't have to) - Will they tell me if I contact the Humble Support?

Tannath: Right... that makes picking up what you want for yourself or what to gift easy. And I supposed Humble Bundle works in a similar way?
Similar but different.
1. You don't have to assign a bundle to an account on humble to access its content, but you do have to assign it to an email address.
2. Once you do assign, you get a second link to a bundle "directory" page. that you can redeem to an account or leave as it is.
3. On this page you have all accessible content, including gifting "links" for steam/gog if they are contained in that directory.
4. Those links, if you wish to gift them, will part from the directory and actually need to be assigned to an email again.
5. Even once they do - you only get a redeem link on steam (same for indie gala) rather then a key, yet you do get a gog key.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by BlackThorny
Grargar: Ain't that a bit too fast? It's only been 3 weeks ever since its release.
It's Warner. I still remembered how fast they discounted the last two Batman games, so I did not preorder this time. Good decision, but now I'm tempted...
Right. I'm not really planning on buying games in stores other than in GoG, but these things are good to know. Thanks!
Getcomposted: From the Groupees chat, the best guesses are: The Novelist, Boo Bunny Plague, Project Temporality, Double Dragon: Neon, and no clue.
A look at the background clues without the facebook stuff all over it.

Double Dragon Neon
I hope that The Novelist comes also as DRM-free download and that the GOG title is not a repeat.

MetalPlateMage: P[...]

Oh, and they confirmed there's a GOG key in there :).
Did they say if it's a first time appearance or a repeat?
BlackThorny: Or is it possible this bundle will have more then one tier, such as an additional 2$ tier or even 5$ tier that those that reserved get for the initial 2$ reserved price? Did Groupees ever had additional tiers on Be Mine Bundles (I don't remember them having tiers on reserved bundles either, but maybe the last one with the 2$ tier with comic and stuff had a reserve price)?
This will have no tiers per se but there is the posibbility that not all games will have the same value, some could cost $0.50 and others $1. See an old example.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by madth3
Be Mine 15 bundle starts in 21 hours.
Impaler26: Just pre-ordered it. Looking forward to see which lousy... err... i mean great games will be in this bundle. :D
Come on, the word is in your mouth. You're just dying to say it!
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Grargar
Tannath: Right... that makes picking up what you want for yourself or what to gift easy. And I supposed Humble Bundle works in a similar way?
You can gift easily any keys for GOG / Desura / ShinyLoot / Steam but there is no way to gift the DRM-Free games separately, they all remain in a single page or tied to an account. HB works the same way.
BlackThorny: Or is it possible this bundle will have more then one tier, such as an additional 2$ tier or even 5$ tier that those that reserved get for the initial 2$ reserved price? Did Groupees ever had additional tiers on Be Mine Bundles (I don't remember them having tiers on reserved bundles either, but maybe the last one with the 2$ tier with comic and stuff had a reserve price)?
madth3: This will have no tiers per se but there is the posibbility that not all games will have the same value, some could cost $0.50 and others $1. See an old example.
I think those games had a higher then the normal 0.5$ value because they were "the community pick" so it was in order to justify the extra efforts by groupees to enlist them within the bundle, so I'm not sure if this could be applied here.
Then again this is the highest reserve price yet, so maybe there's no telling (or maybe the price is due to a high valued gog title).
BlackThorny: Then again this is the highest reserve price yet, so maybe there's no telling (or maybe the price is due to a high valued gog title).
I hope it's that and that it's a game I don't have. :-)
madth3: You can gift easily any keys for GOG / Desura / ShinyLoot / Steam but there is no way to gift the DRM-Free games separately, they all remain in a single page or tied to an account. HB works the same way.
Well, there is a way. Download the whole motherf'r to your dropbox account and turn it into a unique, tradeable link there. That's what I've done. :)