It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: On Steam it's -80% Tomb Raider Midweek.
madth3: Why is you link pointing to a RAR file in Dropbox?
because I was checking the TR: Angel of Darknenss Fan patch, that remedies the control issues with that game. But somehow my clipboardbuffer got stuck, because i trird to copy text from the Steam Client, not the web page.
My bad. fixed

BTW Abyss Odysee from ACE (Zeno Clash) is 50% Off €7.49
Post edited October 15, 2014 by dyscode
Grargar: Humble Store 1C Company midweek deal up to 80% off.
Too bad King's Bounty: Crossworlds isn't available as separate purchase, that's the only one I'm missing from the series. :-/
Pizzarian is free in Desura for the next 13 hours (until 22h00 GMT).
Is Warriors of the North: Ice and Fire any good? I've almost finished Warriors of the North, though shelved for now...
Also thinking about Elven Legacy Collection...
Post edited October 15, 2014 by blotunga
Tomb Raider 80% off on steam. I wonder if I should spare .6 euros for the tomb of the lost adventurer as it's the only DLC i don't have. On the other hand I've already finished the game once, and I probably won't do it again.
just in case you haven't check the GOG front page
AvP 2000 is FREE ...and GOG Galaxy Beta
blotunga: Tomb Raider 80% off on steam. I wonder if I should spare .6 euros for the tomb of the lost adventurer as it's the only DLC i don't have. On the other hand I've already finished the game once, and I probably won't do it again.
How long did it take you?
Sachys: AAc
tually, that annoyed me with that bundle - think aim 2 was a freebie, but you had to pay for aim 1 (bit like dawn of magic)
IAmSinistar: It was indeed the 1C Mega Bundle. Bought almost exactly a year ago. That's back when Groupees was really cramming in a good amount of stuff. Not so much, now.
Did you get stuff from Rise of Flight in there?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by realkman666
Grargar: Humble Store 1C Company midweek deal up to 80% off.
I remember some of the King's Bounty games being DRM-Free on Humble Bundle, now they're all plagued by Steam.
Frontline Tactics Complete Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/frontline-tactics-complete-bundle/

FIRST 72 HOURS ONLY: Level up your elite fighting unit for only €1.79/$1.99, saving 90%!

Base game + 9 DLCs
realkman666: How long did it take you?
Did you get stuff from Rise of Flight in there?
About 3 weekends or so. It's not a terribly long game and it has a decent pace. So a hardcore player probably can play through it in about 2-3 days.
Sachys: AAc
tually, that annoyed me with that bundle - think aim 2 was a freebie, but you had to pay for aim 1 (bit like dawn of magic)
IAmSinistar: It was indeed the 1C Mega Bundle. Bought almost exactly a year ago. That's back when Groupees was really cramming in a good amount of stuff. Not so much, now.
Seriously! I keep going back to their page and nothing shows up. That 1C bundle was a very nice bundle.
Get XCOM: Enemy Unknown for FREE*

by voting on Golden Joystick Awards
https://www.playfire.com/a/rewards

*you only need to:
- have a Playfire account
- have a CVG account
- link your Steam account to Playfire
- write your signiture in blood (YOUR BLOOD, that is)
dyscode: Get XCOM: Enemy Unknown for FREE*

by voting on Golden Joystick Awards
https://www.playfire.com/a/rewards

*you only need to:
- have a Playfire account
- have a CVG account
- link your Steam account to Playfire
- write your signiture in blood (YOUR BLOOD, that is)
Apparently, the codes have run out of stock.
Attachments:
dyscode: Get XCOM: Enemy Unknown for FREE*
Grargar: Apparently, the codes have run out of stock.
that was quick... maybe only a few hundred keys, scam bastards ;)
Post edited October 15, 2014 by dyscode
Grargar: Apparently, the codes have run out of stock.
Keys started going out yesterday (The promo had been announced almost two weeks ago)

Some people in other forums has said that got the "Out of stock" message and they were able to get keys using Tor (as if the number of keys was per region and not global).
Post edited October 16, 2014 by madth3