It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Nordic Games 2</span>

PWYW
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
AquaNox
AquaNox 2: Revelation
Black Mirror
Summoner
*snip*
Sachys: any idea if single or separate keys anyone?
The $1 tier has single keys, don't know about the others.
Impaler26: The $1 tier has single keys, don't know about the others.
BTA has single keys too.
cheers guys.
damn humble won't put my payment through on my mobile tho
Sachys: cheers guys.
Try Amazon payment, sometimes HB won't let me pay with paypal.
wanderer_27: Problem is, the HB DRM free version is 1.2, not 1.2.9 or 1.3.1.

1.2 is from last year, so it's missing a lot of updates.
Good to know, thanks for the info.
ThePunishedSnake: The Last Door is 75% off on Bundlestars, but on GMG full price is 7€, so maybe you want wait for a 75% off here.
great game, though ultimately too short with 4-5hrs max. and though it does not finish with a cliffhanger, the story will continue in Season 2 (hopefully). So yeah, €7/$10 is a bit much for $3smothing def. worth looking at.
Sachys: cheers guys.
ThePunishedSnake: Try Amazon payment, sometimes HB won't let me pay with paypal.
nah, refuse to use amazon for any reason.
bad enough paypal. humble just lost another sale.
Impaler26: Yep, it's a good game. And also the 8th game in this bundle that i already own. :D
IAmSinistar: I only had two of them so far, so it's worked out as a good deal for me. Probably because I only rarely buy bundles now, so I don't have some of these titles that are in heavy rotation.
I had gotten Paranormal State: Poison Spring for free somehow. It's so bad it is good if you know what I mean. I have never heard of any of the others besides Major Mayhem, but you can have some good laughs with your friends while playing this one. $2.79 is decent for this bundle I suppose.
Humble Store Strategy Midweek up to 80% off.
At Steam:

Serious Sam franchise -90%

Assasins Creed franchise
The first games are -75%. The rest has smaller discounts.

Edit: I saw it was 90% and that's why I put Serious Sam above Assasins Creed, I guess I was a bit tired...
Post edited October 08, 2014 by madth3
GamersGate Daily Deal: Tomb Raider -75%. Everything is Steam-only, with the exception of Anniversary, Legend and Underworld which carry SecuROM.
ThePunishedSnake: The Last Door is 75% off on Bundlestars, but on GMG full price is 7€, so maybe you want wait for a 75% off here.
and here it is:
http://www.gog.com/game/last_door_collectors_edition_the €2!!!!
Grargar: GamersGate Daily Deal: Tomb Raider -75%. Everything is Steam-only, with the exception of Anniversary, Legend and Underworld which carry SecuROM.
Underworld is DRM Free!
Post edited October 08, 2014 by dyscode
madth3: At Steam:

Serious Sam franchise -75%

Assasins Creed franchise
Correction : it's Serious Sam franchise -90% (on the Steam french store).
dyscode: Underworld is DRM Free!
Are you sure about that? There is no DRM mentioned at all, but the original release did have SecuROM.
madth3: At Steam:

Serious Sam franchise -75%

Assasins Creed franchise
MaxFulvus: Correction : it's Serious Sam franchise -90% (on the Steam french store).
same 90% for Serious Sam franchise in indo store
Post edited October 08, 2014 by sinugie