It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold"><i>Darkout</i></span> is the DailyIndieGame
$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA ($1.08) for two

Yep, it's the one available in the current Humble Flash Bundle but at DIG there is only Steam keys while at HB there is a DRM-Free download.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by madth3
Killer is Dead is 40%, €$12 off on GG but you get 6000BLC (EU)/ 4500BLC (US) payback-.

This game is so absurd! ;)
BTW I wrote a review for that game, which was also accepted but now it's gone.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by dyscode
GamersGate Such, err Just Cause Daily Deal -75%. The first Just Cause is DRM-Free, while the second one, along with its DLCs, is Steam-only.
fartheststar: Don't delete it. I thought it was a really good - atmospheric. One of those games that's really about exploring and story as much as anything. If you can take your time and enjoy what the developer's created (vs. racing through the game to get done) you'll probably like it.
I'm not really going to get rid of it. I am still looking forward to playing it. Just the rampant bundling of it makes it seem less than desirable. Probably being a less mainstream game the devs are trying to recoup what money they can from the title.
triock: IndieGala "EVERY MONDAY" Bundle #28
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Pay $1.89 or more to save 97% and get this bundle before price increases!

Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook
Exodus of Sol (EARLY ACCESS)
Obludia
Crystals of Time
Toxic Bunny HD
SanctuaryRPG (Desura)

All Steam except SanctuaryRPG
snip

Bundle Stars Reboot 8.0 bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/reboot-bundle-8/

FIRST 48 HOURS ONLY! Pay only €1.79/$1.99 for 6 action-packed Steam games, saving 97%!

Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Gray Matter
Zeno Clash
Etherlords II (Also includes Etherlords I)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
The first seems rather meh, even for 1.89$
The last is impressive, only the second bundle featuring Gray Matter & Heroes of Annihilated Empires and eventhough the rest were rebundled many times it's still a very low opening price for relatively new games. Other then beeing steam only I can't seem to find a reason NOT to get it...
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>Darkout</i></span> is the DailyIndieGame
$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA ($1.08) for two

Yep, it's the one available in the current Humble Flash Bundle but at DIG there is only Steam keys while at HB there is a DRM-Free download.
Problem is, the HB DRM free version is 1.2, not 1.2.9 or 1.3.1.

1.2 is from last year, so it's missing a lot of updates.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: KISS</span>

$1
The 39 Steps (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Windows)
Showtime! (Windows)

$6
Darkout (Windows)
Unrest (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Lifeless Planet (Windows/Mac)

Everything in the $1 tier is Steam-only, while everything in the $6 tier is both DRM-Free+Steam.
Isn't that the first time The 39 Steps is offered this low? I was eyeing it for some time. Too bad no drm-free version so going for any less then 1$ will just go straight to charity as your bundle will be completely empty...
It's not really a deal BUT, if you are on the fence about Din's Curse, the new gog release, there is a demo at the company's website
http://www.soldak.com/Company/Demos.html
Post edited October 07, 2014 by Crewdroog
Free Ionball 2: Ionstorm: https://www.indiegala.com/extra
BlackThorny: Isn't that the first time The 39 Steps is offered this low? I was eyeing it for some time. Too bad no drm-free version so going for any less then 1$ will just go straight to charity as your bundle will be completely empty...
Not really. It has been present in multiple bundles, even DRM-Free, starting with Be Mine 9.
The new Mystery Bundle reveal is Kingdom Elemental. Again, not a bad game, so this bundle remains a decent investment.
IAmSinistar: The new Mystery Bundle reveal is Kingdom Elemental. Again, not a bad game, so this bundle remains a decent investment.
Yep, it's a good game. And also the 8th game in this bundle that i already own. :D
IAmSinistar: The new Mystery Bundle reveal is Kingdom Elemental. Again, not a bad game, so this bundle remains a decent investment.
Impaler26: Yep, it's a good game. And also the 8th game in this bundle that i already own. :D
I only had two of them so far, so it's worked out as a good deal for me. Probably because I only rarely buy bundles now, so I don't have some of these titles that are in heavy rotation.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Nordic Games 2</span>

PWYW
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
AquaNox
AquaNox 2: Revelation
Black Mirror
Summoner

BTA
MX vs. ATV Reflex
Titan Quest Gold
Darksiders
Red Faction: Armageddon

$10
Darksiders II
SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past
Deadfall Adventures

Everything is Steam and Windows-only.
Post edited October 07, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Nordic Games 2</span>

PWYW
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
AquaNox
AquaNox 2: Revelation
Black Mirror
Summoner

BTA
MX vs. ATV Reflex
Titan Quest Gold
Darksiders
Red Faction: Armageddon

$10
Darksiders II
SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past
Deadfall Adventures

Everything is Steam and Windows-only.
any idea if single or separate keys anyone?