It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LinustheBold: And The Guild Gold Edition goes to Mrstarker - gift sent via Steam email. Enjoy!
Wrong thread? O.o
triock: Wrong thread? O.o
Whoops, thanks. Didn't even notice.
Grargar: Long Live the Queen (Windows, Mac, Linux)
The Yahwg (Windows)
I'm interested in these two -- Has anyone actually played them?
genkicolleen: I'm interested in these two -- Has anyone actually played them?
and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2014/post348]Ghorpm have some thoughts regarding Long Live the Queen.
Grargar:
You're awesome -- Thanks, Grargar! :D
Nice set, especially the GOG key. I have all the DRM-free titles in it, but it's a good deal for someone who doesn't.

Would be nice to see The Yawhg make its way to GOG too.
IAmSinistar: Would be nice to see The Yawhg make its way to GOG too.
Yes it would! HERE's the wishlist entry!
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Leading Ladies</span>

PWYW
Lilly Looking Through (Windows, Mac)
The Cat Lady (Windows, Linux [Steam-only])
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (Windows, Mac, Linux [Not on GOG])

$1
Ms. Splosion Man (Windows)

$6
Long Live the Queen (Windows, Mac, Linux)
The Yahwg (Windows)

$10
Valdis Story: Abyssal City (Windows)

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key, except for Ms. Splosion Man which is Steam-only and Defender's Quest, which also offers a GOG key.
Yay, I wanted lilly to be on the first (or @ 1$) tier for a long time now :)
other tiers look interesting too

IAmSinistar: Would be nice to see The Yawhg make its way to GOG too.
genkicolleen: Yes it would! HERE's the wishlist entry!
voted :)
Post edited September 25, 2014 by BlackThorny
genkicolleen: Yes it would! HERE's the wishlist entry!
Thanks, I cast a vote! :)
Shame the Yawgh isn't $1 tier, I already have Long Live the Queen. (if I didn't I definitely would've gone for that tier :))
madth3: Total War Weekend at Steam
Total War Rome II is Free To Play until sunday
I thought I might try but this game requires downloading 25GB! Why should a strategy simulator use that much space and what for?
This: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314658699 explains a little, still a strategy simulator takes more the skyrim legendary with mods? o.O?
edit 2: when installed it takes a whooping "35 GB HD space" in the system requirements :X those are some textures
Post edited September 26, 2014 by BlackThorny
madth3: Total War Weekend at Steam
Total War Rome II is Free To Play until sunday
BlackThorny: I thought I might try but this game requires 25G! Why should a strategy simulator use that much space and what for?
17 different tilesets of North African desert textures ;)
jcosmocohen: Anyone played Lilly Looking Through
genkicolleen: I have :D The adjective most used to describe the game is "charming" and I have to agree.
Just adding that I agree with "charming". I thought the game was fun and the characters were cute. I really liked the art style. The game is a bit short - but at a buck is a fantastic bargain. This will probably be obvious to most players, but my one hint is that orange is a different color from red. :-)
genkicolleen: I have :D The adjective most used to describe the game is "charming" and I have to agree.
canyonaz: Just adding that I agree with "charming". I thought the game was fun and the characters were cute. I really liked the art style. The game is a bit short - but at a buck is a fantastic bargain. This will probably be obvious to most players, but my one hint is that orange is a different color from red. :-)
It's not only short, it rather feels like the demo of the actual game. It takes about 2 hours to complete. While the art style is charming, the game falls short of what it could have been. What at first glance looks like an adventure game is just a puzzler with almost no story. To be fair, it still were two nice casual hours and the visuals are charming and enjoyable.
madth3: Total War Rome II is Free To Play until sunday
Thanks for tip. But I would rather Shogun instead.
This period is somehow a bit more interesting for me :)