It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=7EBPzPmrsFS??muK
??=FD
Tropico 3 for those who might have missed it...
Post edited September 24, 2014 by blotunga
Cyraxpt: Eh, i kind of like the idea but i would prefer if it was more like Little Inferno (with more gameplay elements and thinking). Thanks anyway.
Agreed. It's somewhat amusing in the short term, but it would be better with something to actually do with the creations.
IAmSinistar: Agreed. It's somewhat amusing in the short term, but it would be better with something to actually do with the creations.
Wasn't there another game that played in a similar way?
HypersomniacLive: Wasn't there another game that played in a similar way?
There have been a few games that involved strategically combining pieces in order to create new pieces, but usually with an additional aspect, such as a Sokoban-style layout.
IAmSinistar: There have been a few games that involved strategically combining pieces in order to create new pieces, but usually with an additional aspect, such as a Sokoban-style layout.
No, I vaguely remember a similar discussion, could it have been about Triple Town? Or have I mixed things up in my mind?
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Accatone
I just got an email from Cipher Prime, the devs of Auditorium, Fractal, Pulse, Splice and Intake. In celebration of their new website launch, they've made the full version of <span class="bold">Auditorium</span> free to play online for 1 month (Oct 31) - the browser version is otherwise only a demo.

I recommend anyone that hasn't played it to try it out during this month, it's a very unique game, and more challenging than it initially appears to be.
HypersomniacLive: No, I vaguely remember a similar discussion, could it have been about Triple Town? Or have I mixed things up in my mind?
Yes, there is an element of that in Triple Town as well. Placing elements so that they combine into higher state elements. Not a bad game, though it doesn't really go anywhere unless you're into building and decorating your town.
At Steam promoting their new Music player, 75% off
- Half-Life, Half-Life Two, the Episodes, Half Life Complete, the Orange Box and the Valve Complete Pack - 2013
- , [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/]Portal 2 and the Portal Bundle
- Free to Play

Also, if you own any of those games, you can download the soundtrack for free.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by madth3
HypersomniacLive: I recommend anyone that hasn't played it to try it out during this month, it's a very unique game, and more challenging than it initially appears to be.
I'll be sure to try it after being wowed by your generous gift of Splice.
Sachys: no option to pay with debit/credit card through paypal either?
That's what surprised me the most. I remember Paypal having that option and now it's all about getting an account I don't want. =/

Spinorial: Generally, yes, though even Steam and GOG lack them. Might be worth thinking about a PayPal account, as it can prevents some hassles and risks with CCs. What part of the bundle are you after, anyway? Seems to me all of it's been previously bundles a few times.
I'm not really a bundle buyer. I've only gotten the occasional one, but I had an exchange with mrkgnao yesterday in which s/he suggested I'd get Blitzkrieg on sale and then this bundle popped up. I figured it would be a good opportunity to see if I like wargames.
madth3: I'll be sure to try it after being wowed by your generous gift of Splice.
Definitely do, I think you won't be disappointed. When I still taught computers to elementary kids, I used to split them up in teams of 2-3 and, after explaining the goal and the controls, let them figure out how to get the music to play. The teams always competed with each other and it was the only game they didn't mind sharing a computer with others.

JaqFrost: That's what surprised me the most. I remember Paypal having that option and now it's all about getting an account I don't want. =/

I'm not really a bundle buyer. I've only gotten the occasional one, but I had an exchange with mrkgnao yesterday in which s/he suggested I'd get Blitzkrieg on sale and then this bundle popped up. I figured it would be a good opportunity to see if I like wargames.
That's PayPal acting up actually, you need to try at different times, perhaps even browsers to eventually get all options.

And I'm pretty certain that mrkgnao is a "he". :-)
Sachys: no option to pay with debit/credit card through paypal either?
JaqFrost: That's what surprised me the most. I remember Paypal having that option and now it's all about getting an account I don't want. =/
this happens from time to time - quite often clearing your cache / cookies etc can sort it out.
JaqFrost: I'm not really a bundle buyer. I've only gotten the occasional one, but I had an exchange with mrkgnao yesterday in which s/he suggested I'd get Blitzkrieg on sale and then this bundle popped up. I figured it would be a good opportunity to see if I like wargames.
Well, the only one of the bunch that seems to have any resemblance to Blitzkrieg is Panzer Claws, and that one is currently 74c. on Steam. Not sure how far even that similarity runs. Also, for the price of the bundle you'll be able to get Blitzkrieg itself, when it goes on sale, and from what I've heard, it's a better game than the ones in the bundle.
HypersomniacLive: I just got an email from Cipher Prime, the devs of Auditorium, Fractal, Pulse, Splice and Intake. In celebration of their new website launch, they've made the full version of <span class="bold">Auditorium</span> free to play online for 1 month (Oct 31) - the browser version is otherwise only a demo.

I recommend anyone that hasn't played it to try it out during this month, it's a very unique game, and more challenging than it initially appears to be.
Anyone visiting the site should take in note I don't see a way to stop the music on site from playing... o.O