It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: World War II: Panzer Claws
World War III: Black Gold
Grargar: I wonder if those are really DRM-Free. Yes, Desura mentions them as being DRM-Free, but Desura's DRM-Free filter is highly suspicious, plus this is Topware we're talking about.
It's a direct download for the exe, after that I don't know yet.
blarth: World War 2: Time of Wrath, AI War: Fleet Command, AI War: Light of the Spire, AI War: Children of Neinzul, and AI War: The Zenith Remnant all come with links to an EXE installer and an "unlock key".
World War II: Panzer Claws and World War III: Black Gold come with a link to an EXE installer and a key marked "FULL".
Yeah, I just bought it and noticed it myself. Let's see what is going on...
triock: The War Bundle
http://www.indieroyale.com/

World War 2: Time of Wrath
War on Folvos
Tower Wars
World War II: Panzer Claws
World War III: Black Gold
Naval Warfare
War of the Human Tanks
AI War: Fleet Command
AI War: Light of the Spire
AI War: Children of Neinzul
AI War: The Zenith Remnant
Mystery game!
I already have AI War Collection on GOG, and most of the other games have mixed reviews on Steam.
Pass on this one for me.
Why are the only payment options Paypal and credit card...? I don't want to create a Paypal account and I absolutely do not want to furnish IndieRoyale with my card details. With most other bundles you get Google and Amazon payment services too, don't you?
Frozen Synapse is -80% at Steam for 48 hours
JaqFrost: Why are the only payment options Paypal and credit card...? I don't want to create a Paypal account and I absolutely do not want to furnish IndieRoyale with my card details. With most other bundles you get Google and Amazon payment services too, don't you?
no option to pay with debit/credit card through paypal either?
JaqFrost: Why are the only payment options Paypal and credit card...? I don't want to create a Paypal account and I absolutely do not want to furnish IndieRoyale with my card details. With most other bundles you get Google and Amazon payment services too, don't you?
Generally, yes, though even Steam and GOG lack them. Might be worth thinking about a PayPal account, as it can prevents some hassles and risks with CCs. What part of the bundle are you after, anyway? Seems to me all of it's been previously bundles a few times.
triock: War on Folvos
Sachys: Anybody played this?!
Nope, though I've had an eye on it for purposes of Steamgifts entries and the like. Seems decent enough, though perhaps a bit shallow (e.g. vehicles didn't seem to move better along roads, picky-picky-me :P)
Post edited September 24, 2014 by Spinorial
IAmSinistar: Pretty tragic that the SL bundle hasn't even hit the first bonus.
Groupees changed the bonus milestones: The first bonus (Metal Planet) is now unlocked and the second bonus is DROD: Journey To Rooted Hold (37 bundles away from unlocking)
Post edited September 24, 2014 by madth3
The Humble Mobile Bundle 8

PWYW
Tentacle Wars
Doodle God Premium
Doodle Devil Premium
Wave Wave

BTA
Little Big Adventure
TowerMadness 2

$5
EPOCH.2

Includes soundtracks for Doodle Devil, Doodle God, Tentacle Wars and Wave Wave.
Post edited September 24, 2014 by Grargar
Nice one! Definitely getting at least the base tier, may go all-in. Tentacle Wars is a fun puzzler, and I've heard good things about Doodle God. Curious as to how LBA will play on the tablet as well.

EDIT: Got the first Epoch from a previous HB, so went ahead for the whole shebang. Thanks for posting the deal!
Post edited September 24, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Can someone explain the gameplay for Doodle God/Devil? It looks like you only try to match elements to create new stuff and... well, just that.
Cyraxpt: Can someone explain the gameplay for Doodle God/Devil? It looks like you only try to match elements to create new stuff and... well, just that.
That is all.
You can try a web version to see if you like it.
Cyraxpt: Can someone explain the gameplay for Doodle God/Devil? It looks like you only try to match elements to create new stuff and... well, just that.
madth3: That is all.
You can try a web version to see if you like it.
Thanks for the link, saved me 1$! :)
Cyraxpt: Thanks for the link, saved me 1$! :)
Oh, and if you happen to like the idea, I got Alchemy Classic for free on the Play Store.
(Entertaining for a couple of hours, not addictive enough to finish it...)
Cyraxpt: Thanks for the link, saved me 1$! :)
madth3: Oh, and if you happen to like the idea, I got Alchemy Classic for free on the Play Store.
(Entertaining for a couple of hours, not addictive enough to finish it...)
Eh, i kind of like the idea but i would prefer if it was more like Little Inferno (with more gameplay elements and thinking). Thanks anyway.