It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Divinity 2: Director's Cut, Steam key & DRM-free for at least 75% off in the Humble store (3,50 Euro over here) is quite a good deal, methinks.
jcosmocohen: Ooh! I've been meaning to get this. Good game?
Matter of taste, by no means perfect, but definitely an interesting and enjoyable game. I spent 70+ hours with it without realizing it. It starts a bit slow and the story is nothing to write home about, but as all Divinity games it has a unique sense of humor, witty quests and dialogues, original ideas, a flexible character building system that allows you to experiment in all fields without remorse and a great soundtrack. For that price it's definitely worth a try. You might end up loving it, and if instead you hate it, you didn't lose that much.

EDIT: You can read more of my thoughts on it here. (Mild spoiler alert, I never go into the details and I don't betray anything important, but I do talk about the nature of the ending, so if you prefer to know nothing about that, skip those sections).
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Leroux
dyscode: Yes, totally. Hours upon Hours of Dragon fun! :)
Thanks for the response!
Leroux: Matter of taste, by no means perfect, but definitely an interesting and enjoyable game. I spent 70+ hours with it without realizing it. It starts a bit slow and the story is nothing to write home about, but as all Divinity games it has a unique sense of humor, witty quests and dialogues, original ideas, a flexible character building system that allows you to experiment in all fields without remorse and a great soundtrack. For that price it's definitely worth a try. You might end up loving it, and if instead you hate it, you didn't lose that much.

EDIT: You can read more of my thoughts on it here. (Mild spoiler alert, I never go into the details and I don't betray anything important, but I do talk about the nature of the ending, so if you prefer to know nothing about that, skip those sections).
Thanks for the response! Going to pop over to the trading thread and see if someone would care to trade for it.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by jcosmocohen
friendofcabbage: Psychonauts €0.79 humble store :D
thanks! Just bought it five minutes before heading to work... and it's only 2 more hours or so left.
Finally got Psychonauts :)
Get The Bridge.

Seriously, get it. I've been waiting for it to appear DRM-free, and was gifted it by madth3 before I even knew it was out.

I have finished the first three chapters tonight, and it is truly worthwhile. The art style is fantastic, and the Escher-esque levels are beautiful even while they bend your brain. The music perfectly accents the play. And the puzzles are a mixture of logic and intuition, and so far scale up well without becoming screamingly hard.

The sale price is insane, letting you pick up the game for less than a dollar. If you even think you might be interested in it, get it now.
IAmSinistar: Get The Bridge.
I am a doctor and I approve this message.
Alright, I'm not a doctor, but The Bridge is a wonderful little game.

Seriously, get it. I've been waiting for it to appear DRM-free, and was gifted it by madth3 before I even knew it was out.

I have finished the first three chapters tonight, and it is truly worthwhile. The art style is fantastic, and the Escher-esque levels are beautiful even while they bend your brain. The music perfectly accents the play. And the puzzles are a mixture of logic and intuition, and so far scale up well without becoming screamingly hard.

The sale price is insane, letting you pick up the game for less than a dollar. If you even think you might be interested in it, get it now.
With that kind of recommendation, especially since I've been eyeing the game for a while, I could hardly pass it up. :)
blotunga: Typical steam pricing:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/110800/
L.A. Noire 75% off 3.74 euro,
DLC Bundle 75% off 2.99 euro
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition 80% off, 8 euros
Why on earth would you buy the complete edition instead of the base game + dlc bundle, I wonder?
Or if you are in Australia, getting pounded by regional pricing differences, one would be asked to bend over and pay:

L.A. Noire 75% off $12.49 (compared to US$4.99!)
DLC Bundle 75% off $4.49(compared to US$2.99)
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition 80% off, $12.00 (compared to US$6.00!)

Even though I have a passing interest in the games, based upon reviews, that interest well and truly passes with a 250% difference in price.

And don't forget the "undo" feature is as flexible as it can get.
;)
Tarnicus: Or if you are in Australia, getting pounded by regional pricing differences, one would be asked to bend over and pay:

Even though I have a passing interest in the games, based upon reviews, that interest well and truly passes with a 250% difference in price.
:( And yet there are people who are in favor of regional prices. Maybe they should get Australian prices for a couple of years :P
sinugie: im not sure where to post bum i'm interested with sw kotor deal on gmg, prob is listed as mac though. my question is, will be ok if im purchased it for my win pc? im asking because i notice on steam page listed as steamplay
I don't think GOG is the appropriate place to post bum but I could be wrong :P

pigdog: Humblestore

- Warlock: Master of the Arcane for free. Just enter a valid email address

- Psychonauts for £0.64

Both DRM-free < edit: Warlock...is steam only
Thank you very much for mentioning this :)

samlii: I saw that, I hope it isn't a new trend. I assume it is Humble doing the expiration on their end, and not some new expiration put in place by Valve.
Well it's a trend that GOG unfortunately espouse. I was going through some old bundles last night, to find that some of the GOG codes had expired.
Post edited September 09, 2014 by Tarnicus
^time to get replacement for my glasses, keyboard, and screen...damn (sorry for the ot guys;p)
Sachys: not worth it:

no performance issues from me (and I run with an intel card), just a badly done game in the vein of Christopher Nolans awful films. The voice acting and graphics are nice... but its nothing kore than a cheaply made, expensively sold tack on for the series, that at least could just have been sold as a dlc / actual expansion for Arkham City.

Edit: terrible story attempt, nothing new, nothing refined, bad crap from "city" remains.

Those considering purchasing, consider both sides.
I can't find the link on-hand, but those considering purchasing Origins(I've got the first two) should be aware of the furor created by Warner Bros Montreal (the dev team) where they clearly stated that they wouldn't bother to do a much needed bug-fix patch, and at the same time stated that if they did anything, it would be a DLC for the game. Any developer that seeks to release more content rather than fix existing content is asking for a public backlash, and that is why I have refused to purchase the game. It was a couple of months ago when I was reading about this, so please correct me if this has changed. I'll find the link later if I can and add it to this post :)

Tarnicus: Or if you are in Australia, getting pounded by regional pricing differences, one would be asked to bend over and pay:

blotunga: :( And yet there are people who are in favor of regional prices. Maybe they should get Australian prices for a couple of years :P
Fortunately there are countless means to circumvent regional pricing.

Edit: Although Amazon is catching on finally about some of those methods "Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America."
Post edited September 09, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Fortunately there are countless means to circumvent regional pricing.

Edit: Although Amazon is catching on finally about some of those methods "Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America."
Is it confirmed that the key is region locked?
Tarnicus: Fortunately there are countless means to circumvent regional pricing.

blotunga: Is it confirmed that the key is region locked?
I've confirmed myself that the disclaimer on Amazon of "Steam key only valid in North America" is indeed a region locked key. I haven't tried it with this particular product, but had to test it personally with a Borderlands 2 DLC a couple of months ago when I noticed this new disclaimer added, and the key wouldn't work for me. Any game listed on Amazon that does not specifically state that the key is region locked, does work, and has been a great source of games for myself and others who wish to circumvent regional pricing.
sinugie: im not sure where to post hmmm i'm interested with sw kotor deal on gmg, prob is listed as mac though. my question is, will be ok if im purchased it for my win pc? im asking because i notice on steam page listed as steamplay
if you mean this
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/jp/en/pc/games/rpgs/star-wars-knights-old-republic-mac/
then yes it will work on PC and Mac, as all Steamplay titles do.