It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ninja'd
:)
Post edited September 01, 2014 by madth3
wyattsmee: Bundle Stars is holding a new promotion.

"Introducing Bundle Fest! Grab yourself 5 Steam Bundles in 5 Days, starting with the awesome Inferno Bundle - 10 flaming hot Steam games for just $3.99! That's right - it's a red-hot Bundle Fest discount! Grab it before the price rises... Shooters, strategy, racing, retro - This action-packed bundle has it all! "

Day One: The Inferno Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/inferno-bundle/

- Urban Trial Freestyle (Steam - Win)
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan (Steam - Win)
- Orbital Gear (Steam - Win / Mac / Linux)
- Jet Car Stunts (Steam - Win)
- The Few (Steam - Win)
- 8BitBoy (Steam - Win / Mac)
- Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus (Steam - Win)
- Speed Kills (Steam - Win)
- Residue: Final Cut (Steam - Win)
- Freedom Fall (Steam - Win)
Couldn't get your link to work... maybe This will?
Cyberevil: Couldn't get your link to work... maybe This will?
Thank you, hopefully it'll work now.
/waves at madth3. Sorry :)
Post edited September 01, 2014 by wyattsmee
madth3: For space fanatics:

Space Weekend at the Humble Store
So for those that drove by too late, what was on sale? XD
New IndieGala MondayBundle
$1.89 (first 24 hours) for:

- Victim of Xen (Steam)
- Jet Gunner (Steam)
- Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine (Steam)
- Gold Rush Classic (Steam)
- Spate (Steam)
- Space Tank (Desura, Steam Greenlight)
Post edited September 01, 2014 by madth3
No regular Humble Bundle on the 2nd according to their twitter. Will come back on the 9th.
Post edited September 02, 2014 by madth3
madth3: No regular Humble Bundle on the 2nd according to their twitter. Will come back on the 9th.
Sounds good to me. I thought the Jumbo 2 bundle was pretty decent. Owned a few of the titles already, but it will be nice to give the ones I didn't a try before adding more to my backlog.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 96

-3 Stars of Destiny -80%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Steam)
-Chronicles of a Dark Lord Episode One -60%/$1.00 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Defenders of the Last Colony -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Gun Metal -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Royal Defense -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-SpaceChem -80%/$2.00 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam)
thoughts/comments on this bundle; http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/valhalla-bundle/ ?

I'm only interested in KB, not too sure about hte other games.. are they any good?
wy4786: thoughts/comments on this bundle; http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/valhalla-bundle/ ?

I'm only interested in KB, not too sure about hte other games.. are they any good?
KB is good, there are some bugs, but nothing serious. Can't comment the rest, although I have most of them, they are in my backlog. :D
on GG there is Deep Silver sale up to 75%

there seems to be a special deal with Killer is Dead, -40%/ $12, Steam. If you buy it, you get 4590 BLC back.
Post edited September 02, 2014 by dyscode
madth3: No regular Humble Bundle on the 2nd according to their twitter. Will come back on the 9th.
That just leaves us with a Weekly, Books, Mobile, Flash, and Store-daily deal. The Horror!
Ragnarblackmane: ...The DLC pack that is normally sold contains everything except Rajas of India(makes Hindu, Buddhist and Jain rulers playable), The Old Gods (extends the timeline to 867 AD/CE and you can play as Pagans and Zoroastrians) and Sons of Abraham (It gives further depth to the three Abrahamic faiths; Christianity in particular, but has also added some content for Muslims, as well as the Jewish faith. )
Just for the record -- in addition to those three, the DLC Collection is also missing 19 other "packs" of DLC (it has 21, while 43(!) have been released so far), e.g. the EUIV save converter and various unit/portrait/music packs.
pen_sq: That just leaves us with a Weekly, Books, Mobile, Flash, and Store-daily deal. The Horror!
Yeah, but you'll see how someone comes up in a few hours asking for they fix, I mean, bundle.
Eurofigther Typhoon is the new DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA ($1.07) for two keys.