It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Claire looked interesting, but since it requires Steam, I'll require a bigger discount.
Gonchi: Claire looked interesting, but since it requires Steam, I'll require a bigger discount.
:)

Several of the games discounted this weekend in Desura are part of the Debut Indie Royale 16 which was previously announced in this thread and which has unlucked Voyager as the mystery game.
Currently $2.87.
Some game offers from the latest (Summer) sales in the various e-stores:

Kingdoms of Amalur - The Reckoning, 75% off - €2,50 at de.gamesplanet.com (24H. flash deal)

Dragon Age II, 75% off - €2,50 at de.gamesplanet.com (24H. flash deal)

I reckon uk.gamesplanet.com will have similar offers in an hour or so.

Also, the Topware RPG Collection , 90% off - €5,95 at Gamesrocket.com
contains the following:
- Two Worlds GotY
- Two Worlds II Goty
- Enclave Gold
- KnightShift
- Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire
- Gorky 17
- Septerra Core
GamersGate has XCOM games on sale:

- XCOM: Enemy Unkown -75% / $7.49 (Steam)
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -66% / $10.20 (Steam)
- XCOM: Enemy Within -50% / $15.00 (Steam)
East India Company Gold, Free on dlh.net.
Make an account and go to your Profile/Keys to redeem it.
Post edited August 01, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: East India Company, Free on dlh.net.
Thanks.
Is not really my type of game but, any idea if it works for users who already have an account?
Post edited August 01, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Thanks.
Is not really my type of game but, any idea if it works for users who already have an account?
Yes, should work the same. :)
skimmie: Some game offers from the latest (Summer) sales in the various e-stores:

Kingdoms of Amalur - The Reckoning, 75% off - €2,50 at de.gamesplanet.com (24H. flash deal)

Anybody know if this copy of Dead Space 2 is the Steam version not requiring Origin unless I go multi-player, or if this is the Origin SecuRom mess?
Getcomposted: Anybody know if this copy of Dead Space 2 is the Steam version not requiring Origin unless I go multi-player, or if this is the Origin SecuRom mess?
For what is worth: if you click on the EULA it mentions SecuRom in the second page.
madth3: For what is worth: if you click on the EULA it mentions SecuRom in the second page.
Meh. In that case, I'll skip it and hope it goes back on sale at Steam.
skimmie: Some game offers from the latest (Summer) sales in the various e-stores:

contains the following:
- Two Worlds GotY
- Two Worlds II Goty
- Enclave Gold
- KnightShift
- Gorky 17
- Septerra Core
does DA2 have any redeeming qualities at all?

contains the following:
- Two Worlds GotY
- Two Worlds II Goty
- Enclave Gold
- KnightShift
- Gorky 17
- Septerra Core
Niggles: does DA2 have any redeeming qualities at all?
If you can get over the repetitive areas and the idea that ultimately, the decisions you make throughout the game don't really matter, you might have some fun with it. I had some fun with it, but the controls might be better suited for a controller (I played on a console). There are some interesting ideas to be found (even if they're not always followed through to their completion). I liked some of the NPC's, as well.

It's definitely a different game than Dragon Age. The world is still the same, so if you really liked the setting, that helps.
The Two Worlds games have hardware related drm. I don't know if there's an activation limit for the first one, but the second has the despicable 3 activations limit.

I've only tried the first one, though. If you register the game they give you an item, a very ugly looking shield :P
TheSupremeForce: If you can get over the repetitive areas and the idea that ultimately, the decisions you make throughout the game don't really matter, you might have some fun with it. I had some fun with it, but the controls might be better suited for a controller (I played on a console). There are some interesting ideas to be found (even if they're not always followed through to their completion). I liked some of the NPC's, as well.

It's definitely a different game than Dragon Age. The world is still the same, so if you really liked the setting, that helps.
DA2 is an action game. I would only blame Bioware for its weird characters, though, the rest was EA's influence. DA2 was originally an expansion for Origins, like Awakening was, but EA wanted it to be a new game. I'd say some story elements are nice, but DA:I is going to be the real DA2.
Post edited August 01, 2014 by user deleted
Waste of Time!!! Get The Reckoning, if you don't have it. It's 1000 better. If you already have it, you get an an idea how bad DA2 is.

Sales:
UK.Gamesplanet:
Daily Deals, 18 hours to go.
AC4 Black Flag £10. uPlay
Far Cry 3 £3.75, uPlay
[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/ajax/popUp?f=tZM1&f_arr=general&w=tpOoOjA|&page=2434&pid=48854&btn=&embeded=false&act=postReply]Child of Light[/url] £6, uPlay
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD £4, uPlay
Post edited August 02, 2014 by dyscode
Stooner: East India Company Gold, Free on dlh.net.
They are only giving away 100 keys per hour it seems. Good luck even getting the page to load when the hour rolls around. I hate when sites do idiotic things like that.