It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: Well.. that was not quite the game I was hoping for with that name.
Psyringe: I thought exactly the same thing when I wrote it down. ;)
Well, it is just a bit over a millennium and half away from what you were expecting... :)

Looks like a good shmup, at least!
Stooner: Blink Bundle - Trading Cards Games Bundle 2

$1.99
- A Virus Named TOM
- LOVE
- Not The Robots
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

$4.99
- Chip
- FATE
- Go Home Dinosaurs
- Retro/Grade
- Secret of the Magic Crystals
- Secret of the Magtic Crystals - The Race DLC
- Circuits
- Canyon Capers
- Canyon Capers - Rio Fever DLC
+1 mystery game
Whispering Willows unlocked on the $4.99 tier. Bundle has a bit more than a day left.
javier0889: Question about the Squeenix Humble Bundle... I know the games require a SE account, but other than that, is there any other kind of DRM attached to them? I think I'll get it solely for DE:HR.
Grargar: As far as I know, the only Square-Enix games that require an account are Final Fantasy VII and VIII and none of them are featured in the bundle. The rest of the games are standard Steam fare. Check here in case I forgot something.
yeah I was checking that link too. It seems that this bundle is safe then.
IndieGameStand new deal:

PWAYW for Glitchhikers (DRM-Free)
BTA (currently $1.86) for the soundtrack.

80% of all proceeds from this sale will be donated to Dames Making Games.
The Lunar Bundle at KissMyBundles.

$4.99 for

- Ampu–tea, Steam
- Lunar Panda Deluxe, Desura
- Pester, Desura
- Pressured, Desura
- Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut, Steam
- Smash Cat, Desura
- Steam Heroes, Desura
- Storm in a Tea Cup, Steam (Win, Mac, Linux)

All for Windows, except Storm in a Tea Cup.
uk.gamesplanet.com
has Skyrim £5 (daily deal), not too good a deal, though they had LE Ed. for £10 recently.
Mars: Warlogs £3
Juarez Gunslinger £3
(Steam)
Post edited July 30, 2014 by dyscode
Man I'm getting burned out on these crazy weekly bonanzas. My arm is so tired from throwing my wallet at the screen.
And Red 5's Firefall game gave me even more free Red Beans!

*jets into a lava stream*
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 63

-DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex -75%/$1.74 (DRM-Free)
-Ground Control Simulator -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Heavy Fire Shattered Spear -67%/$4.95 (DRM-Free)
-Jack Keane -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Space Salvager -80%/$1.60 (DRM-Free)
-The Perfidious Petrol Station -72%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
dyscode: uk.gamesplanet.com
has Skyrim £5 (daily deal), not too good a deal, though they had LE Ed. for £10 recently.
Juarez Gunslinger £3
(Steam)
Also check out the prices at de.gamesplanet.com. They sometimes differ from the UK site (besides the fact that they sell in Euros obviously).
Do keep in mind that tit's a German URL so I have no idea how they handle censorship, though I did buy Saints Row IV there and it was uncut (and was also advertised as such).
dyscode: uk.gamesplanet.com
Juarez Gunslinger £3
(Steam)
skimmie: Also check out the prices at de.gamesplanet.com. They sometimes differ from the UK site (besides the fact that they sell in Euros obviously).
Do keep in mind that tit's a German URL so I have no idea how they handle censorship, though I did buy Saints Row IV there and it was uncut (and was also advertised as such).
Yes, the prices can differ quite a bit, E.g. Dark at DE.GamesPlanet is €15,73 while it's UK price is £10.50.
Same with GamersGate UK. Some prices can be cheaper than DE and even some US prices, while others are not.
GamersGate:
The Last Federation: $11.99 [Daily Deal].
L.A. Noire: Complete Edition: $6.00.
Ultimate DOOM: $3.30.
DOOM II: $3.30.
Final DOOM: $1.70.
DOOM 3: $3.30.
DOOM 3: BFG Edition: $9.60.
Gold Rush! Classic: $7.99.

DRM of all the games listed here: Steamworks.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by Lugamo
Google Play has Assassin's Creed Pirates (Android OS) for $0.10.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.assassin.pirates
Blind Scape, Free on Desura for a limited time.
STEAM DEALS:
JULY 31 - BUNDLE STARS TODD
72 hours only. Grab 85% off four awesome Kalypso Steam games in Store today, including Blood Knights and Rise of Venice.
Blood Knights (-85%)[www.bundlestars.com]
Rise of Venice (-85%)[www.bundlestars.com]
Sine Mora (-85%)[www.bundlestars.com]
Demonicon: The Dark Eye (-85%)[www.bundlestars.com]
And we've also got more great deals on War of the Roses and War of the Vikings, new today:
War of the Roses: Kingmaker (-75%)[www.bundlestars.com]
War of the Roses: Brian Blessed Voiceover (-75%)[www.bundlestars.com]
War of the Vikings (-50%)[www.bundlestars.com]

PLUS - The new Reboot 6.0 Bundle[www.bundlestars.com] will go up in price in 24 hours. Grab 6 Steam games for $1.99 now.

Sorry if this reads like an ad, just copypasting from my bundlestars steam group announcement.

Edit, I did remove some !!!!!s but emphasis on Brian "Fresh Horses Chiswick!" Blessed's voice work is entirely mine.
Post edited July 31, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
BenKii: Google Play has Assassin's Creed Pirates (Android OS) for $0.10.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.assassin.pirates
Note that this game seems to follow the FTP model of PTW, in that upgrading your base ship takes a lot of grinding (per user comments that mission payments are very small compared with a ship upgrade price).

There also appear to be FaceBook linkages, and likely other ad tracking (spyware) things in there as well.

I know it's only a dime (down from $4.99), but I don't like being tracked. Caveat Emptor, unless you have a rooted phone with Xposed Framework (or similar)
Post edited July 31, 2014 by PincushionMan