It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 61

-Data Hacker - Initiation -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Dreamscape -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free)
-Flatspace IIk -60%/$9.60 (DRM-Free)
-GearGrinder -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Last Knight -60%/$2.40 (DRM-Free)
-The Island Castaway -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Verlies -30%/$0.70 (DRM-Free)
Ragnarblackmane: Disciples 2 Gold

GreenMan Gaming -95% $0.95 from $19.99
And this not even the highest cut ever: [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=disciplesiigold]http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=disciplesiigold[/url]
but it is the lowest this year, though It seems GOG had it at 1.49 just about a month ago and this requires capsule to play, hmm.
GamersGate Daily Deal: Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete -80%/€3.99.

Unfortunately, unlike the GOG version, this one carries SecuROM.
Grargar: Unfortunately, unlike the GOG version, this one carries SecuROM.
The official patches remove securom, but good luck downloading and installing all of them in sequence.
Grargar: Unfortunately, unlike the GOG version, this one carries SecuROM.
grviper: The official patches remove securom, but good luck downloading and installing all of them in sequence.
Don't remind me of this horror. I had to do it with the unofficial offline installer for the retail version. What a frustrating experience.
Post edited July 30, 2014 by Grargar
Gamestop has Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (Digital Download) for $5.99 Link

They also have Mass Effect Trilogy (Digital Download) for $9.98 Link

Both games require Origin.
Nordic Games Week continues at GamesRepublic with 75% off
- Supreme Commander
- Painkiller
- The Raven
- Book of Unwritten Tales
- MX vs ATV Refelx
Reboot Bundle 6.0 at BundleStars
$1.99 for the first 48 hours (47 remaining) for 6 games on Steam:

- Postal (Win,Mac, Linux)
- Expeditions: Conquistador (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Knytt Underground (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Blockland (Win, Mac)
- Steel Storm: Complete Edition (Win, Mac Liinux)
- Rock of Ages (Win)
Question about the Squeenix Humble Bundle... I know the games require a SE account, but other than that, is there any other kind of DRM attached to them? I think I'll get it solely for DE:HR.
javier0889: Question about the Squeenix Humble Bundle... I know the games require a SE account, but other than that, is there any other kind of DRM attached to them? I think I'll get it solely for DE:HR.
As far as I know, the only Square-Enix games that require an account are Final Fantasy VII and VIII and none of them are featured in the bundle. The rest of the games are standard Steam fare. Check here in case I forgot something.
madth3: Also, the Humble Store has a Square Enix sale for a week. Up to 75% on Thief, Tomb Raider, Dungeon Siege, Kain among many others. No DRM-Free titles as far as I can tell.
I boughted the Bundle for 5 games that I don't already have on GOG. Four of those I have wanted (and waited for them to come here) for quite a while. While I was slightly disappointed the Previous Tomb Raider Trilogy was not added as the Extra Games, this sale delivered them too me at a price I was happy to pay. Also picked up the First Kain and Linch, for cos, and some Conflict something something, cos $1.50.

Almost grabbed Sleeping Dogs + DLC, but I still rekon it will go even cheaper, eventually. I've already finished the main game and the proper expansion DLCs on sbox360, so I can wait for that one.
Indie Royale Debut 16 bundle is live, starting at 1.50 €.

Contents:
- Prelogate
- QbQbQb
- Mind Dead
- Cyberpunk 3776
- Elements: Soul of Fire
- Intergalactic Bubbles
- Alcarys Complex
Psyringe: - Cyberpunk 3776
Well.. that was not quite the game I was hoping for with that name.
FTL on sale at Steam for $3.39 for the next 48 hours.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680/
Psyringe: - Cyberpunk 3776
Smannesman: Well.. that was not quite the game I was hoping for with that name.
I thought exactly the same thing when I wrote it down. ;)