It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: And rather underwhelming, IMO.
Original Sin for 20% off is a great deal considering it's an AAA game and still hasn't been released yet. I'm tempted.
worlddan: Original Sin for 20% off is a great deal considering it's an AAA game and still hasn't been released yet. I'm tempted.
I have no idea of the developers reputation but given the recent story of some AAA games. Could it be like 20$ off for being a beta tester?
worlddan: Original Sin for 20% off is a great deal considering it's an AAA game and still hasn't been released yet. I'm tempted.
I saw that but would rather have it here on GOG. Anyone know if thats going to happen?
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Jeets2
Jeets2: I saw that but would rather have it here on GOG. Anyone know if thats going to happen?
It is, albeit, regionally-priced.
madth3: I have no idea of the developers reputation but given the recent story of some AAA games. Could it be like 20$ off for being a beta tester?
Nah, release is two week away (June 30th) so you'd be in beta for just that long. I believe the 30th to be a firm deadline as it already been moved back before. Larian is a reputable developer--they make excellent games and the feedback I have heard from people who have been in beta has been positive.

It's a good deal, it probably won't be on sale again until the holidays.
Jeets2: I saw that but would rather have it here on GOG. Anyone know if thats going to happen?
They used wording on their Kickstarter and elsewhere that said something like "will be able to purchase on stores like Steam and GOG (if available)" so it is kind of up in the air with breathing room to go either way it seems, unless there are definitive statements elsewhere that are not ambiguous like the Kickstarter info.

I hope that it does come here though, or else my choices of games to buy during GOG Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter promo 201[4567] are going to become increasingly small over time. :)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by skeletonbow
worlddan: I believe the 30th to be a firm deadline as it already been moved back before. Larian is a reputable developer--they make excellent games and the feedback I have heard from people who have been in beta has been positive.
Right, those guys. Well considering Divinity, Beyond and Dvinity II are still in my backlog I coul probably get the game cheaper around 2016 around the same time I'll be finishing the third. :)

And maybe by then I could buy it here at GOG.
Grargar: It is, albeit, regionally-priced.
Thanks for the quick answer! I admit I don't understand the whole region pricing thing here or on Steam. But being in US, I think it affects people in other countries more. If I see a price I like, usually in the $5-10 range, then I'm comfortable with a gaming purchase. And $32 for this game currently is still out of my price range but still worth keeping an eye on. (For those who feel strongly on this subject, please don't be offended by my lack of knowledge about region pricing.)
skeletonbow:
Thank you as well for the expanded answer. Good to know.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Jeets2
skeletonbow: They used wording on their Kickstarter and elsewhere that said something like "will be able to purchase on stores like Steam and GOG (if available)" so it is kind of up in the air with breathing room to go either way it seems, unless there are definitive statements elsewhere that are not ambiguous like the Kickstarter info.

I hope that it does come here though, or else my choices of games to buy during GOG Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter promo 201[4567] are going to become increasingly small over time. :)
Are you forgetting the whole uproar here about the regional pricing? Three were the games mentioned to be carrying it; Age of Wonders 3, The Witcher 3 and I'll let you guess which is the third one.
Does anyone know if Crysis Warhead is DRM-free at GamersGate?
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CRYW/crysis-warhead

Features: DRM Free

DRM:See bundled products

Up top under bundled products it says Crysis Warhead singleplayer SecuROM

Anyone have this version? I'm not sure if I would get it. I'm just more curious than anything.

Thanks

Edit: The PC gaming Wiki assumes it doesn't have DRM, and it's going by what the store page says.
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Crysis_Warhead#Best_version
Post edited June 19, 2014 by JohnnyDollar
Agreed, but there's not a lot else that's noteworthy that GOG hasn't already covered (and I backed Original Sin on Kickstarter anyway). Gotta love GOG.
The Collector's Edition of Original Sin comes with two copies of the base game so is potentially a better deal ($55 for two plus codes for Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity).

Boo for pre-release DLC...
Post edited June 19, 2014 by undeadcow
Steam flash sale (under 7 hours left)

•Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2: $44.99 USD (-25%)
•Half-Life 2: $2.49 USD (-75%)
•Anno 2070: $7.49 USD & Anno 2070 Complete Edition: $12.49 USD (-75%)
•NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst: $9.99 USD (-75%)

I've got my finger on the trigger for Anno 2070 Complete, but I've had Uplay deny me Settlers 7 expansion content very recently. I wish they'd get rid of the DRM.

Community choice sales:

Torchlight 2 $5.00 75% off)
•South Park: The Stick of Truth $40.20 (33% off)
•7 Days to Die $13.75 (45% off)
•The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 $10.05 (33% off)
skeletonbow: They used wording on their Kickstarter and elsewhere that said something like "will be able to purchase on stores like Steam and GOG (if available)" so it is kind of up in the air with breathing room to go either way it seems, unless there are definitive statements elsewhere that are not ambiguous like the Kickstarter info.

Grargar: Are you forgetting the whole uproar here about the regional pricing? Three were the games mentioned to be carrying it; Age of Wonders 3, The Witcher 3 and I'll let you guess which is the third one.
I haven't forgotten anything, but the kickstarter page says what it says and it is indeed ambiguous at best. Unless someone at GOG or the company making the game has or will make a definitive statement about it, then everyone is going purely on assumptions. I haven't seen any definitive statements personally but if someone has URLs that do declare definitively and unambiguously that the game is coming here with absolute certainty then I welcome that.
skeletonbow: I haven't forgotten anything, but the kickstarter page says what it says and it is indeed ambiguous at best. Unless someone at GOG or the company making the game has or will make a definitive statement about it, then everyone is going purely on assumptions. I haven't seen any definitive statements personally but if someone has URLs that do declare definitively and unambiguously that the game is coming here with absolute certainty then I welcome that.
As stated in this thread, backers can select between a GOG or a Steam key for their game.