It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: You need to find a forum member from the US who can help you to purchase games from there . ( but please check the region restriction of the Steam titles before you decide to buy anything )
Good to know, thanks for the info ne_zavarj! :)
bezarkane: The Humble Bundle Store has a Crusader Kings collection for 15$, can anybody shed light on what the differences are? Can anybody recommend the game? What is different to Europa Universalis?
As Grargar says, the daily "bundle" (at the top tier) is the same as the CK collection in the store. As for comparing CK to EU... they are very different games, much more so than how, say, Victoria is different from EU. Crusader Kings has much stronger role-playing and simulation elements, and the strategy tends to be much smaller in scale (well, unless you choose to play as e.g. Great Khan of the Mongols during their first invasions). I suppose the most basic difference is that you choose to play as a character rather than a realm/country. When that character dies (in battle/of disease/of old age/etc) you play his/her heir (if you have no heirs of your dynasty, and no character of your dynasty holds a title elsewhere, it's game over), or lacking heirs, a relative of your dynasty who may already have titles/hold land somewhere else. So it's very common to "switch" which countries/realms you rule or have allegiance to during the course of a game.
gbaz69: You can get nearlly all of them cheap at steamtrades.com
I don't have crossroads or that Ice&Fire dlc yet though. Ty.

I think you can get 4 of the 5 items for under $3 easy (heck I'm selling 3 for $2.40 total myself), with the Ice&Fire dlc being the only exception.
Marci87: I found the collector pack for $11.30 Would it be a good deal then?
Yes, it is still a good deal.
thanks for the link!

found this possibility on the GS link
anyone played this one / know if this is any good?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows - Steam $3.74

all i can remember is people whinging about no MP or broken mp or something like that.
ErekoseDM: thanks for the link!

all i can remember is people whinging about no MP or broken mp or something like that.
They updated it with a patch (or something) that screwed up controls. At the beginning there's a list of the four turtles you can select from but that list won't scroll so you're stuck always having to select the one the menu defaults on.

The available screen resolutions are odd - I forget the exact situation but you might be playing in an awkwardly squashed window if using a widescreen monitor.

And...if you're playing local the split screens are two small windows within one large window so the view ports are even smaller than a split screened game normally is.

While you're messing around trying to get the game to work you're going to have to keep repeating a seven minute opening where you're given control of April for some odd reason.
Post edited May 20, 2014 by carnival73
ErekoseDM: thanks for the link!

carnival73: .
They updated it with a patch (or something) that screwed up controls. At the beginning there's a list of the four turtles you can select from but that list won't scroll so you're stuck always having to select the one the menu defaults on.

The available screen resolutions are odd - I forget the exact situation but you might be playing in an awkwardly squashed window if using a widescreen monitor.

And...if you're playing local the split screens are two small windows within one large window so the view ports are even smaller than a split screened game normally is.

While you're messing around trying to get the game to work you're gong to have to keep repeating a 7 minute opening where you're given control of April for some odd reason.
Don't forget they disabled LAN in the new patch ;)

There's a workaround to play LAN, but it disables saves.. I really do wonder if they fixed anything in the newest patch, seems like all they did was break things. I was tempted to buy the game to play the online co-op, but after seeing all of these issues it doesn't seem to be worth it.
Post edited May 20, 2014 by spoderman

While you're messing around trying to get the game to work you're gong to have to keep repeating a 7 minute opening where you're given control of April for some odd reason.
spoderman: Don't forget they disabled LAN in the new patch ;)

There's a workaround to play LAN, but it disables saves.. I really do wonder if they fixed anything in the newest patch, seems like all they did was break things. I was tempted to buy the game to play the online co-op, but after seeing all of these issues it doesn't seem to be worth it.
The only issues previously were the resolution (which I found a way to live with on my 16:10) and the two small view ports for two player local - other than that, the un-skippable April intro and the tormenting menu soundtrack, the game was a lot of fun.

I go back to it about four months later and it's ruined.

thanks for the info guys.

went to scour the boards over there to see if anything changed and found this awesome video about just this topic
(Shrimp posted the link in response on the boards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2r1JoVQ_SM

still undecided >_<
id be mainly after single player so i might just play that april section 100x and be stuck with whatever the default turtle is
Post edited May 20, 2014 by ErekoseDM

ErekoseDM: thanks for the info guys.

went to scour the boards over there to see if anything changed and found this awesome video about just this topic

still undecided >_<
id be mainly after single player so i might just play that april section 100x and be stuck with whatever the default turtle is
Thanks for that. I shared in the video in the game's forum on Steam just to catch anyone else who may have questions during this sale. It was very informative.
Post edited May 20, 2014 by carnival73
ErekoseDM: thanks for the info guys.

still undecided >_<
Thanks for that. I shared in the video in the game's forum on Steam just to catch anyone else who may have questions during this sale. It was very informative.
Informative and hilarious at the same time!
bezarkane: The Humble Bundle Store has a Crusader Kings collection for 15$, can anybody shed light on what the differences are? Can anybody recommend the game? What is different to Europa Universalis?
Grargar: Are you sure that the Humble Store sells Crusader Kings Collection for $15? It shows €15 for me. And it's exactly the same as it contains Crusader Kings Complete, Crusader Kings II, Crusader Kings II DLC Collection and the ebook.
Well spotted, thanks! I almost fell for it.

chean: As for comparing CK to EU...
Thank you for the detailed insight. Since I prefer the strategical part, Crusader Kings 1 will do for me.
Dark Sector is €.88, -91% on Bundlestars

and https://www.paywuw.com/
SIXX Pack
$1

Incoming Forces, steam (PC)
CT Special Forces - Fire For Effect, steam (PC)
Soulbringer, steam (PC)
Super Killer Hornet Resurrection, Steam (PC)

$4
Desert Thunder ,steam (PC)
Guilty Gear Isuka, steam (PC)
Post edited May 21, 2014 by dyscode
IndieRoyale - The Mixer 4 bundle

Q.U.B.E. (Steam , Desura, DRM free)
One Finger Death Punch (Steam Desura)
Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Steam , Desura, DRM free)
Data Hacker: Corruption (Desura, DRM-Free, Greenlight)
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan (Steam , Desura, DRM free)
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Steam , Desura, DRM free)
Isomer (Desura, DRM-Free, Greenlight)
Litil Divil (Steam , Desura, DRM free)
Mistery Game
Post edited May 21, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: IndieRoyale - The Mixer 4 bundle

Mistery Game
Hmm, in light of the release of Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut, which version does the bundle offer?
Stooner: IndieRoyale - The Mixer 4 bundle

Mistery Game
Grargar: Hmm, in light of the release of Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut, which version does the bundle offer?
Vanilla one, of course.