It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GabiMoro: Lol, you are right, what the hell is that? :)
Price of individual games: 9,98 euro.
Bundle price 18,99 euro.
blotunga: Typical steam... considering that I already have Kotor 1&2 I can be picky... as steam doesn't provide giftable copies for games that you own anyway. That being said is Empire at war worth 7 euros?
If you like classic RTS games with a twist (you can't build units inside a battle), then yes it is worth it, especially if you like Star Wars.

trusteft: Am I right to assume the DOS games on Steam are DRM free, ie I can copy their installed folder and just use them without Steam?
amok: yes
Thank you.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by trusteft
blotunga: Typical steam... considering that I already have Kotor 1&2 I can be picky... as steam doesn't provide giftable copies for games that you own anyway. That being said is Empire at war worth 7 euros?
trusteft: If you like classic RTS games with a twist (you can't build units inside a battle), then yes it is worth it, especially if you like Star Wars.

amok: yes
trusteft: Thank you.
So something like legion arena... coool... Though I wonder if GOG resumed negotiations about Lucasarts games... then I'd wait to get it here.
dyscode: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is 75% off on Steam €12.49
Is this game any good? Also, I ran war for cybertron well, so can I run this well?
LesterKnight99: Is this game any good? Also, I ran war for cybertron well, so can I run this well?
The following are its minimum requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
Memory: 2 GB system RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8.4 GB Free Space
Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM

Can your PC handle them?
LesterKnight99: Is this game any good? Also, I ran war for cybertron well, so can I run this well?
Grargar: The following are its minimum requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
Memory: 2 GB system RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8.4 GB Free Space
Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM

Can your PC handle them?
I checked on Can You Run it, and it said fail because of my video card (amd 6620g). However, i can run alan wake, so what do i do here, other that change settings to low?
LesterKnight99: I checked on Can You Run it, and it said fail because of my video card (amd 6620g). However, i can run alan wake, so what do i do here, other that change settings to low?
Hmmm...

Both Alan Wake and the Fall of Cybertron demand a 512 MB Ram graphics card, so I would assume that you're OK?
trusteft: If you like classic RTS games with a twist (you can't build units inside a battle), then yes it is worth it, especially if you like Star Wars.

Thank you.
blotunga: So something like legion arena... coool... Though I wonder if GOG resumed negotiations about Lucasarts games... then I'd wait to get it here.
I would love to get Star Wars games from GOG, but I haven't seen anything yet to make me think it is going to happen.
Mr. Bree+ is on sale on both and [url=http://www.desura.com/games/mrbree]Desura for 2,00€ and 1,33€ (1,67 with soundtrack) respectively.
That is 33% off until the 8th of May.
Smannesman: Mr. Bree+ is on sale on both and [url=http://www.desura.com/games/mrbree]Desura for 2,00€ and 1,33€ (1,67 with soundtrack) respectively.
Oh, wow, I didn't realize there was such a big difference in the pricing. How come the price on GOG is that much higher than on Steam and Desura? Is the soundtrack any good?
Post edited May 02, 2014 by Leroux
amok: Jedi Knight Collection? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2103/
trusteft: ah, that is 18.99 euros here.

I was talking about http://store.steampowered.com/sub/25772/
exactly this $17 if you by via russian friend ;-) In Poland 30,59€ after discount :|
Post edited May 02, 2014 by Marci87
Smannesman: Mr. Bree+ is on sale on both and [url=http://www.desura.com/games/mrbree]Desura for 2,00€ and 1,33€ (1,67 with soundtrack) respectively.
Leroux: Oh, wow, I didn't realize there was such a big difference in the pricing. How come the price on GOG is that much higher than on Steam and Desura? Is the soundtrack any good?
I have no idea why it's so different, I suppose the Steam version doesn't come with the soundtrack.
But the Desura version with soundtrack is also a lot cheaper.
The soundtrack is mentioned positively in a few comments on Steam and Desura so some people definitely enjoy it.
Apparently the entire soundtrack is similar to what is used in the trailer, you'd have to decide for yourself since I don't really listen to game soundtracks all that much.
Grargar: Sacred 2 Gold Edition is 80% off on GamersGate, 3.99$/3.99€/2.99£ and DRM-Free.
Am tempted but wow, 13.66GB file size?
Grargar: Sacred 2 Gold Edition is 80% off on GamersGate, 3.99$/3.99€/2.99£ and DRM-Free.
pigdog: Am tempted but wow, 13.66GB file size?
Yeah Sacred 2 is a pretty damn big game. But IMO its worth it.
pigdog: Am tempted but wow, 13.66GB file size?
StonerMk2: Yeah Sacred 2 is a pretty damn big game. But IMO its worth it.
Well, it took your reply and very little willpower to buy it. So, you're effectively responsible if I hate it! :)

Actually, I loved Sacred Gold so I'm sure it'll be a blast. Problem is, my internet connection maxes out at 2MB/s so I have to find a spare decade to download it....
StonerMk2: Yeah Sacred 2 is a pretty damn big game. But IMO its worth it.
pigdog: Well, it took your reply and very little willpower to buy it. So, you're effectively responsible if I hate it! :)

Actually, I loved Sacred Gold so I'm sure it'll be a blast. Problem is, my internet connection maxes out at 2MB/s so I have to find a spare decade to download it....
Just be glad the digital version doesn't include the "bonus elite textures disc," which put the game at a good 20gb or so. My physical version has the bonus disc, and I can honestly say that the extra 6-8gb didn't seem to make the game any prettier. I'm guessing that's why it didn't stick around. I'm actually missing one of the three discs, and sadly, it's not the bonus (and useless) textures, so I play the digital version from GG. It's pretty addictive. :)
Post edited May 02, 2014 by akhliber