It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

marianne: Reincarnation is $15 at GG and $30 at Steam. Quite a difference.
Luisfius: Base price is the same, it is cheaper on gamersgate due to a time-limited discount.

I am still waiting for the discount to be steeper still.
It was discounted to about 7-8 USD on GMG around two weeks ago, I remember considering it due to that price point... but even though it has gotten much better reviews than the earlier "versions" of D3, I couldn't convince myself to go for it. Meh, maybe next time the discount goes that deep.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by chean
Luisfius: Base price is the same, it is cheaper on gamersgate due to a time-limited discount.

I am still waiting for the discount to be steeper still.
chean: It was discounted to about 7-8 USD on GMG around two weeks ago, I remember considering it due to that price point... but even though it has gotten much better reviews than the earlier "versions" of D3, I couldn't convince myself to go for it. Maybe next time
it was 7.5? Oh well.
That was the price I am waiting for. Maybe next time, as well.
011284mm: Shiny Loot is having its own internal bundle. The Patrick Scott Patterson Indie Bundle, for $3.99

http://www.shinyloot.com/patrick-scott-patterson-indie-bundle

Dwarf Quest - DRM free & Desura
Ring Runner - DRM free & Steam
SpaceChem - DRM free & Steam
3 Stars of Destiny DRM free & Steam
Survivor Squad - DRM free, Steam & Desura
Residue - DRM free & Desura
Thanks for this....I never spot these deals! Does anyone have any experience and opinions on these games?

Also, I've never bought from Shinyloot - are they ok to buy from in the UK?
Luisfius: it was 7.5? Oh well.
That was the price I am waiting for. Maybe next time, as well.
That's the price I bought it for on GG last year. It does drop now any then - put the game on alert if you haven't already so you get an email when it does drop :)
pigdog: Thanks for this....I never spot these deals! Does anyone have any experience and opinions on these games?

They are fine to buy from Australia and are a reputable seller. Half of the GOG's forum members seem to post there :)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
pigdog: Also, I've never bought from Shinyloot - are they ok to buy from in the UK?
In my experience, yes.
marianne: Reincarnation is $15 at GG and $30 at Steam. Quite a difference.
Tarnicus: Yes it is. The point I was trying to make, if I wasn't clear, is that Reincarnation until earlier this year had only been sold on Gamersgate, even though the code is redeemable on Steam. I.e. the game was activated and downloaded on Steam but Steam didn't have a store page for it. As of February this year, Steam added the game to their store page.
Right :) I was just struck by the big difference. 50% is very impressive. And wondered why Steam didn't try to match it.
Tarnicus: Disciples 3: Reincarnation (the only version of Disciples 3 you want!) is 50% off($14.98) on Gamersgate http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-D3REIN/disciples-iii-reincarnation

I was going to say that GG is the only place to purchase this, even though it is redeemable on Steam but it seems Steam finally added it to their catalogue earlier this year http://store.steampowered.com/app/10270/
Also the happy hour on the Last Dream bundle on IG has 30 minutes to go for anyone interested https://www.indiegala.com/special
Isn't Reincarnation just the other two combined into one game or is it something else? (the other two being Renaissance and Resurrection)
OldFatGuy: Isn't Reincarnation just the other two combined into one game or is it something else? (the other two being Renaissance and Resurrection)
From the game's Steam page:

"Disciples III: Reincarnation" offers a revamped and enhanced version of "Disciples III: Renaissance" plus the addon "Resurrection" with all new features, a revised battle engine and all new graphics."
OldFatGuy: Isn't Reincarnation just the other two combined into one game or is it something else? (the other two being Renaissance and Resurrection)
Grargar: From the game's Steam page:

"Disciples III: Reincarnation" offers a revamped and enhanced version of "Disciples III: Renaissance" plus the addon "Resurrection" with all new features, a revised battle engine and all new graphics."
Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, not worth $15 to me for "revamped and enhanced version of... Renaissance" and "new features, revised battle engine, and new graphics."

But it is worth something. Hopefully it will drop below ten bucks at some point and I'll reconsider.

Thank you.

EDIT: I guess I should make clear, I have the other two already. If I didn't, then $15 would be a great price right now.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Thief on GG already 50% off, £15 (25K BLC) on GG.uk, Steam

EDIT: NyxQuest deal link removed. has some fucking online DRM involved and there seems to be a problem with key delivery.
sorry.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by dyscode
I just now got Dead Space free on Origin. A friend told me about it, I wasn't a member at Origin...had never been there, so I registered and got Dead Space which was actually on my "I want" list.

Ubisoft is offering 75% off on Batman games. Batman Arkham City GOTY is $7.50.
Grargar: From the game's Steam page:

OldFatGuy: Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, not worth $15 to me for "revamped and enhanced version of... Renaissance" and "new features, revised battle engine, and new graphics."

But it is worth something. Hopefully it will drop below ten bucks at some point and I'll reconsider.

Thank you.

EDIT: I guess I should make clear, I have the other two already. If I didn't, then $15 would be a great price right now.
The Steam description really does not explain what Reincarnation actually is.

Reincarnation is all about getting back to the way Disciples played in DI and DII and what everybody loved about it. With DIII Renaissance and Resurrection they changed the gameplay, which alienated most of the existing fanbase. Reincarnation effectively undoes the 'damage done' and gets back to all the good stuff that made DII the classic it is. So if you only played DIII Ren. & Res. and never played DI and DII, DIII Reinc. might be something very different for you.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by dyscode
Never mind...
Post edited April 29, 2014 by blotunga
011284mm: Shiny Loot is having its own internal bundle. The Patrick Scott Patterson Indie Bundle, for $3.99

http://www.shinyloot.com/patrick-scott-patterson-indie-bundle

Dwarf Quest - DRM free & Desura
Ring Runner - DRM free & Steam
SpaceChem - DRM free & Steam
3 Stars of Destiny DRM free & Steam
Survivor Squad - DRM free, Steam & Desura
Residue - DRM free & Desura
pigdog: Thanks for this....I never spot these deals! Does anyone have any experience and opinions on these games?

Ring Runner is an ok game, but kinda overrated . All the others I never played .
I've purchased from ShinyLoot with no problems. It's a safe/trustworthy site. They are small and trying to get bigger, of course. Check out their 85/15 rule...meaning 85% of their games will be DRM-free. And they do tell you whether a game is DRMfree or DRM-lite. They've also enhanced their site which is a plus.
I did some research on the bundle games offered and decided not to buy, but that's just me. They may be your cuppa tea.