It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: They also have a bunch of games from Nordic Games (many DRM-Free ones) for 75% off:

http://www.gamersgate.com/offers
Does anyone know what "Other DRM" is on Red Faction: Guerrilla?
Impaler26: They also have a bunch of games from Nordic Games (many DRM-Free ones) for 75% off:

http://www.gamersgate.com/offers
Leroux: Does anyone know what "Other DRM" is on Red Faction: Guerrilla?
GFWL
There may be other DRMs on top of it, though :D
Post edited March 29, 2014 by cich
cich: GFWL
Cool, that definitely helps me to overcome the temptation of buying it. ;)
cich: GFWL
Leroux: Cool, that definitely helps me to overcome the temptation of buying it. ;)
Supposedly, it will get patched out, but it's definitely better to wait and see if Nordic really does something about the DRM on the Red Faction games.
HAYO!

You can grab Dead Space for free!

The catch? You have to sell your computer's soul to EA's digital distribution service; Origin.

If you're one of the mooks (like me) who happen to have this software already installed, then you have little reason not to snatch up this freebie. It's a limited time offer but, the full version of the game is yours to keep permanently*

*Permanent as anything distributed digitally can be.
alexbowwow: Has anyone bought a game from here? http://gamebuyers.ru/
I see that they have Diablo 3 at 21 euros which is the lowest price I could find.
.ru

There's your answer. Those are very likely Russian-region keys and might be deactivated, revoked, or even stolen.

... and isn't Diablo III on sale at Blizzard's store right now? It was $20 USD due to the release of the expansion for it.
evilnancyreagan: HAYO!

The catch? You have to sell your computer's soul to EA's digital distribution service; Origin.

If you're one of the mooks (like me) who happen to have this software already installed, then you have little reason not to snatch up this freebie. It's a limited time offer but, the full version of the game is yours to keep permanently*

A friend of mine decided to give it a try a couple of days ago, registered an account, installed Origin, and then proceeded to download Dead Space... He couldn't. The download stopped half way and whatever he does, the download refuses to re-start... (:P)

Azrael360: A friend of mine decided to give it a try a couple of days ago, registered an account, installed Origin, and then proceeded to download Dead Space... He couldn't. The download stopped half way and whatever he does, the download refuses to re-start... (:P)
BEHOLD! Digital Distribution in All it's Glorious Splendor!

I will hold a candlelight vigil in an attempt to appease the internet deities so that they may bestow upon your friend their blessings. Don't give up!

Azrael360: A friend of mine decided to give it a try a couple of days ago, registered an account, installed Origin, and then proceeded to download Dead Space... He couldn't. The download stopped half way and whatever he does, the download refuses to re-start... (:P)
The only downside for me (aside from securom etc on certain games) for Origin is downloads count as part of my quota (unlike Steam unfortunately) and since many of those games on Origin are rather large downloads ....one reason i rarely install (and therefore play..) games on Origin... So the resume option doesnt work properly?
Niggles: So the resume option doesnt work properly?
Yes. According to him, it does nothing. The download just stopped, and that was it.
Niggles: So the resume option doesnt work properly?
Azrael360: Yes. According to him, it does nothing. The download just stopped, and that was it.
Thats a real bastard :/
Azrael360: Yes. According to him, it does nothing. The download just stopped, and that was it.
Niggles: Thats a real bastard :/
Yeah, double bastard even.

I got it to download and install without a hitch implying the issue is most likely on your friend's end, not EA's.

They are bastards too though still.
Niggles: Thats a real bastard :/
evilnancyreagan: Yeah, double bastard even.

I got it to download and install without a hitch implying the issue is most likely on your friend's end, not EA's.

But when he told me (2 nights ago) I remembered the reports of some users that sometimes when you download from Origin, the downloads stop and re-start from scratch... I think he has an issue related to that. I will ask him as soon as I find him to know what happened since then. But he wasn't happy... I can tell you that (:P)
Post edited March 29, 2014 by Azrael360
evilnancyreagan: Yeah, double bastard even.

Azrael360: But when he told me (2 nights ago) I remembered the reports of some users that sometimes when you download from Origin, the downloads stop and re-start from scratch... I think he has an issue related to that. I will ask him as soon as I find him to know what happened since then. But he wasn't happy... I can tell you that (:P)
yerp, never count out good, old fashioned network congestion. After the initial buzz quiets down, your friend will probably have better luck.

On a side note; I get to download the whole shebang again since I forgot to change the installation directory and 'Keep game installers after games have been installed' checkbox from their defaults. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
So I want to buy Diablo 3 tommorow. Where can I get it under 25 euros(digital version not boxed)?