It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode:
We all want an S&MRPG. Make it happen EA.
gbaz69: With all this simulator talk, I'm surprised they didn't make a virtual vaction franchise... where each dlc is a different location.
Like Niagara Falls, Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, that crystal cave in Mexico, etc.
Closest thing there is, is those flight simulation rides.
gbaz69: We all want an S&MRPG. Make it happen EA.
They already do, with every franchise they acquire and then release new games for.

Oh, and there's a bug in the safe-word functionality--there's no way to make it end.
Stooner: Bus simulator was in a old Groupees bundle...
foxworks: Was it everything it promised (Realistic demonstration of a bus driver`s life) and more?
Most realistic bus simulator (free - requires Java plug-in):

http://desertbus-game.org/plain-index.php
Shelter is the new deal at Indiegamestand. DRM free plus Steam key, for Mac & Win.
Far Cry 3 is £3.75 at GG (or $7.49) as their first decent today-only price this sale. :P
70% on hundreds of games on DotEmu.

Edit: There are still some games undiscounted.
Post edited February 28, 2014 by The-Business
The-Business: 70% on hundreds of games on DotEmu.

Hah, didn't know dotemu is 7 years old! Apparently they opened their shop in 2010, but were earlier trying to create a site "dedicated to emulation and fast porting of old games on today's platforms". That would be cool. A pity they didn't manage to expand into any of the more significant old consoles. But it also explains why they got Sega to sign up with them. "We've been in emulation business for 7 years! Give us all your Megadrive games! We'll give them a good home."
Post edited February 28, 2014 by cich

Thanks for the heads up.Time to finally grab Disciples 2 Gold and a few more games from my wishlist.
ShinyLoot is having a multiplayer games sale, plus a discount on their new addition Power-Up.

They've made some interesting changes since I was there last. They now list whether a game is DRM-free or DRM-lite, which covers things like one-time activation keys. They also now show icons for what third-party keys comes with the game.
IGS has Shelter from $1 for the next 4 days.

How reliable is DotEmu? It's loading like crap for me. If it downloads the same then I'll skip :/
And it's $1 = 1 euro.. I'm getting paranoid...
Post edited February 28, 2014 by blotunga

70% for 7 years? The ten year anniversary is gonna rock!!! :)
blotunga: How reliable is DotEmu? It's loading like crap for me. If it downloads the same then I'll skip :/
And it's $1 = 1 euro.. I'm getting paranoid...
I never had a problem with them. Downloads always worked, games bought years ago are stil accessible (even if they weren't, all games are DRM free, so the installers can be backed up manually). They are a rather small shop, perhaps their site is currently struggling with the traffic generated by the sale.
Psyringe: I never had a problem with them. Downloads always worked, games bought years ago are stil accessible (even if they weren't, all games are DRM free, so the installers can be backed up manually). They are a rather small shop, perhaps their site is currently struggling with the traffic generated by the sale.
I got kind of lazy, but I think i should also begin to back-up my drm-free games. I just need to buy some HDDs first :)