It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The excellent Achtung Panzer Operation Star is currently on sale on GG. They seem to have messed up, and it just shows its sales price as the normal price, but the normal price is usually 28€.
gbaz69: 90% off Stormrise = $1.99
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-STORMRISE/stormrise
Anyone know what drm this has? (gg failed to list the drm again)
Grargar: The closest I can find is Games For Windows Live. From what I gather it doesn't seem to require anything more other than an offline serial check, similar to Universe at War.
Yes it uses GFWL.
My advise simply would be to skip it unless you are sure to get the most of the game by July 14.
Even if it works after that, it will be a headache, Im convinced.
I bought some GFWL games just before the M$ announcement and I am definitely not going to put more money in that hole until they are have Steamworks or DRM Free or wahtever.
just my 2cents.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by dyscode
spinefarm: DeepSilver week on HIB Store

Notable picks:

Saints Row 4 - 15.99 euro
SR4 Season Pass - 3.19 euro
dyscode: anyone know if Metro Last Light from HB is region locked?
anything that's region locked on steam is likely to be on humble.they aren't amazon.
Niggles: anything that's region locked on steam is likely to be on humble.they aren't amazon.
yes, most probably. I was jsut hoping the did something similar with the earler Deep Silver Bundle where the keys were not region locked, IIRC.
But I also saw they are charging me in € in the Store now, while it's still in $ for the Bundles, right now.
Post edited February 24, 2014 by dyscode
Niggles: anything that's region locked on steam is likely to be on humble.they aren't amazon.
dyscode: yes, most probably. I was jsut hoping the did something similar with the earler Deep Silver Bundle where the keys were not region locked, IIRC.
But I also saw they are charging me in € in the Store now, while it's still in $ for the Bundles, right now.
Supposedly the regional pricing only applies to what is in store .Bundles remain untouched
There is no announcement from GOG at this time but I see Space Quest 1+2+3 for 3.99 (60% off). It is not part of any current announced promo.
AFnord: The excellent Achtung Panzer Operation Star is currently on sale on GG. They seem to have messed up, and it just shows its sales price as the normal price, but the normal price is usually 28€.
Anything's better than what they did with, for example, Total War Shogun 2, where they jack up the base price to make it look like you're getting more of a discount. If you check Steam, the base price for it and Fall of the Samurai is $30 but currently on GG, it's $50.
justanoldgamer: There is no announcement from GOG at this time but I see Space Quest 1+2+3 for 3.99 (60% off). It is not part of any current announced promo.
IGN Year of Adventure Space Quest Promo 23/02/14.

Notable picks:

It shouldn't be locked.

Notable picks:

It's also 15.99 USD and you can use Zenmate to buy. I don't think the key is region locked
Psyringe: Horizon looks pretty interesting for 7€ (75% off), especially considering that the game was released just recently. I've seen people compare it to Master of Orion 2. It's Steam only though.
Nice find. Was looking forward to that game myself, but after reading a few reviews...im sure others will enjoy it :D
Amazon.com Rockstar steam sale:

77%-86% off Bully + Manhunt + Manhunt 2 (not steam) + Midnight Club 2 $6.99 ($35 in steam store <no Manhunt 2 price include>)

85% off Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete + Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Rockstar/Season Pass (all dlc) $9.99 ($65 in steam store)

85% off <span class="bold">LA Noire Complete</span> + Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Rockstar/Season Pass (all dlc) $9.99 ($65 in steam store)

83% off Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Rockstar/Season Pass (all dlc) $5.99 ($35 in steam store)

82% off GTA 3 + GTA: Vice City + GTA: San Andreas + GTA IV: Complete $11.99 ($65 in steam store)

78% off GTA: San Andreas + GTA IV: Complete $9.99 ($45 in steam store)

77% off GTA 3 + GTA: Vice City + GTA: San Andreas $6.99 ($35 in steam store)

76% off Bully + Manhunt $5.99 ($25 in steam store)

73% off Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete $7.99 ($30 in steam store)
gbaz69:
From what I know Rockstar games need some sort of Rockstar Social network right? Is this some always online DRM?
gbaz69:
blotunga: From what I know Rockstar games need some sort of Rockstar Social network right? Is this some always online DRM?
Sadly yes :(

Steam DRM:
GTA: 3
GTA: Vice City
Manhunt
Bully

Rockstar Social Club DRM + Steam DRM
Max Payne 3
LA Noire

Steam DRM + SecuROM
STA: San Andreas

WORSE!!!
Steam + GFWL + Securom + Rockstar Social Club DRM
GTA IV
gbaz69:
Ok, thanks! I would've tried LA Noire and MP3, but always online DRM is out of the question for me.