It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: http://www.gamingdragons.com/en/game/buy-far-cry-3-blood-dragon-digital-download.html

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Uplay) $2.99 :).

Took about 5-6 hours to receive key and instructions but works fine

Also Gamersgate Deals of the day

Condemnded Criminal Origins $3.74

Might and Magic Dark Messiah $2.49

Assassins Creed Revelations $4.99

Starpoint Gemini $8.05
mefet: This gamingdragons guys are a legal site or one of those shady asian resellers?
just bought Far Cry 3 and got the key within 30 minutes. Dunno if it is valid yet though, will try it in the evening :-)
Never mind, it's ok :)
Post edited December 20, 2013 by blotunga
EDIT:

The deals i posted were indeed a glitch. :D
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Impaler26
I'm pretty sure Skyward Collapse is glitched. The discount price should be 1.70e, just like on Steam, but in a true Gamersgate manner they applied the discount to the discount price.
chezybezy: Square Enix Christmas Surprise - £4.99

and a [url=http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/what%E2%80%99s-inside-christmas-surprise-box#comment-109810]few more details.

a few official snippets from comments:
" Lee Williams - 13/12/2013 12:40
The Christmas Surprise Box will contain four games and something else. But I can't tell you what that is right now because it's a surprise!"

" Lee Williams - 13/12/2013 12:39
The surprise will be the same for everyone"
It is now been open:

Just Cause 2 (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
Hitman: Blood Money (RRP £6.99/€8.99)
Tomb Raider (RRP £29.99/€49.99)
Dungeon Siege III (RRP £9.99/€14.99)

+

20% discount voucher to put towards purchases in the future.

Oh well, I did not have Hitman:BM before so that was my present :)

Thanks for letting me know, it was a fun gimmick.
Post edited December 20, 2013 by amok
cich: I'm pretty sure Skyward Collapse is glitched. The discount price should be 1.70e, just like on Steam, but in a true Gamersgate manner they applied the discount to the discount price.
I dunno, when i put it in the cart it still says €0.58 but it wouldn't be the first glitch on GG. :D
On a side note this is the DRM Free version so why should it be sold for the same price as the Steam version?
chezybezy: Square Enix Christmas Surprise - £4.99

and a [url=http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/what%E2%80%99s-inside-christmas-surprise-box#comment-109810]few more details.

a few official snippets from comments:
" Lee Williams - 13/12/2013 12:40
The Christmas Surprise Box will contain four games and something else. But I can't tell you what that is right now because it's a surprise!"

" Lee Williams - 13/12/2013 12:39
The surprise will be the same for everyone"
amok: It is now been open:

Just Cause 2 (RRP £9.99/€14.99)
Hitman: Blood Money (RRP £6.99/€8.99)
Tomb Raider (RRP £29.99/€49.99)
Dungeon Siege III (RRP £9.99/€14.99)

+

20% discount voucher to put towards purchases in the future.

Oh well, I did not have Hitman:BM before so that was my present :)

Thanks for letting me know, it was a fun gimmick.
I miss only Dungeon Siege 3 from this, so I pass.

Castlevania is 66% off on Nuveem, about 5.50€.
Actually is cheapest then a Steam 75% off.
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Punished_Snake
cich: I'm pretty sure Skyward Collapse is glitched. The discount price should be 1.70e, just like on Steam, but in a true Gamersgate manner they applied the discount to the discount price.
Impaler26: I dunno, when i put it in the cart it still says €0.58 but it wouldn't be the first glitch on GG. :D
On a side note this is the DRM Free version so why should it be sold for the same price as the Steam version?
LOL, I thought I remembered seeing Steamworks in there :D
But, anyway, DRM-free is often more expensive than Steamworks, because it's thought to have a higher risk of being pirated. I think that's why Humble Weekly Bundle rarely provides DRM-free games while throwing away Steam keys like candy. (sorry for the off-topic :)

Punished_Snake: Castlevania is 66% off on Nuveem, about 5.50€.
I think it was the same price during Nuuvem Autumn Sale.
I got it then, anyway :D
Post edited December 20, 2013 by cich
Black Mirror is 50% off on Gamestop- $2.66. This is a game I have been waiting to go on sale but the site says you need to download Gamestop app for this game. What is this app and why do I need it for the game? Any help would be appreciated!
Current deals at FireFlower games:

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages - €2.99
Electro Bobble - €1.99
KarBOOM - €3.49
Europa Universalis III Complete - €10.99
Is this region locked?

After Konami's recent shenanigans with region locking the hell out of MGS Revengengenenenance I want to be sure I don't end up getting screwed over with a South America-only key.
Foxhack: Is this region locked?

After Konami's recent shenanigans with region locking the hell out of MGS Revengengenenenance I want to be sure I don't end up getting screwed over with a South America-only key.
I bought it and it activated fine here, so I think there are no regional block.
Silmarils games are 60% off at DotEmu:

http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted
#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:43830#Q&_^Q&Q#
Nah, true GG style is to jack up the normal price but have the correct discount price so it looks like you're getting a better discount. For example, I've regularly seen Blood Dragon's base price jacked up to $18 when it's on sale on GG. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
It's Freedom Friday again over at Desura!
This week we have:

Brutal Nature - a free multiplayer survival game where anything can be created or destroyed. It is about survival, combat, mining resources, crafting items and building structures.

Sleepless Night 2: Ladies Nightmares - a horror/psycho sound novel. For full game experience you should play at night alone in your room and turn the volume up. There are no 18+ scenes in the game.

The Black Heart - a 1vs1 fighting game in the tradition of Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, or Darkstalkers, only more gothic and tragic. It's about another world in a parallel dimension where the king and ruler has been murdered. A vicious creature called Final has ripped his heart where he stored all the power he used to create that world. Six creatures, both from our world and the other one, chase this monster to steal the heart for their own purposes, since it's told that the bearer of the heart will weild an enormous power.

Infinity Random Racer (IRR) - a procedural racing game with car-gundam transformation. The objective is to get to the end of the race first, without dying in the meantime. You have weapons available acquired as powerups. The innate ability to absorb other players energy is necessary to transform into a mighty gundam and fly over the adversaries.