It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just on a side note since Teleglitch is on sale on GG and other places: the Guns & Tunes DLC not only gives you some ingame items and a nice 90s style electroid soundtrack, it also gives you the RSG mode, only available with preorders.

on GG.UK this is the cheapest with £.99/ 1595 BLB while GG.US is still $2/ 2000BLC.
The DLC is not on sale, now.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Just on a side note since Teleglitch is on sale on GG and other places: the Guns & Tunes DLC not only gives you some ingame items and a nice 90s style electroid soundtrack, it also gives you the RSG mode, only available with preorders.

on GG.UK this is the cheapest with £.99/ 1595 BLB while GG.US is still $2/ 2000BLC.
The DLC is not on sale, now.
Thanks for the heads-up... bought with Blue Coins :)
amok: New Quickfire Bundle Stars, £2.60 / $3.49 gives you Steam keys for:

Dark Sector
Septerra Core
GTR Evolution
Cannon Fodder 3
Space Pirates and Zombies
1953: KGB Unleashed
Guardians of Graxia + Map Pack DLC + Elves & Dwarves DLC

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/Quickfire-Indie-Bundle/
nijuu: Is Cannon Fodder 2 actually any good? (might be worth bundle to get GTR Evolution)
It's worth ti for just GTR. Cannon Fodder 3 seem to have been poorly received. I've not played it, but everything I've heard about it makes it sound like playing it would be a waste of my time.
Bigs: Thanks for the heads-up... bought with Blue Coins :)
Glad you like it. :)

SALES:
time to complete your 1c collection: LOL

http://groupees.com/1cmb

50c per key.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by dyscode
nijuu: Is Cannon Fodder 2 actually any good? (might be worth bundle to get GTR Evolution)
Cannon Fodder 2 is very good, Cannon Fodder 3 has got very poor reception :)

I have not tried it myself ye, but I think I will get this bundle to try it and see what it is really like. Also good to get a Steam copy of Septerra Core.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by amok
nijuu: snip
I know you saw it already, but Planet Alcatraz did indeed show up in the Groupees 1C MegaBundle. so good thing we waited.
Free Mafia 2 or Civ V:

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/10/free-game-for-voting-in-golden-joysticks.html
Good, my day is getting even better.

Mafia, here I come.

I find it quite absurd, though. GreenManGaming as main sponsor provides Steam codes of those games. I would expect them to promote their own service more than Steam.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Vitek
Vitek: Good, my day is getting even better.

Mafia, here I come.

I find it quite absurd, though. GreenManGaming as main sponsor provides Steam codes of those games. I would expect them to promote their own service more than Steam.
I guess because sales on Capsule games are far behind of steam sales.
While capsule is not bad, who needs it?
Trading in Games? I done that once or twice in years.
I wonder if I get a CIV V copy. It still says "not voted".
From the bundlestars bundle I might be interested only in Septerra Core, however the 1C groupees is much more interesting.
I wonder which to buy from the UFO games together with Fantasy Wars... Hmmm
Post edited October 09, 2013 by blotunga
blotunga: I wonder if I get a CIV V copy. It still says "not voted".
They tweeted it might take up to 24h to show the votes.
dyscode: I guess because sales on Capsule games are far behind of steam sales.
Yeah, they are content with being just Steam keys reseller and even from this it is obvious that they don't aspire to be anything else.
dyscode: I guess because sales on Capsule games are far behind of steam sales.
Vitek: Yeah, they are content with being just Steam keys reseller and even from this it is obvious that they don't aspire to be anything else.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. But look at it this way: Once they have your email and you're registered with them in order to get that free Steam code, they know how to contact you with the next Capsule-based free game offer(s). That'll probably bring more people to Capsule than offering only Capsule codes in the first place.
JohnnyDollar: Gearbox has released a ridiculous amount of micro dlc, and what looks like a few story dlc's.

@anyone
How is Borderlands 2 vanilla without any of that stuff?
Th3R3n3gad3: Really fun, I havent bought any dlc.
Thanks for sharing. I noticed yesterday that a Borderlands 2 GOTY edition was released. So now I'll probably wait on a price drop and get that version if I decide to even get it at all. ;)
Post edited October 09, 2013 by JohnnyDollar
Tomb Raider is on sale for $9.99 at Amazon.com. (It's a Steam key for the Standard Edition.)

I just picked this up for my brother. Does anyone know if the DLC typically goes on sale at Steam when the base game gets a discount? I'm wondering if I should get him the DLC now or wait for a potential 50-75% off sale this winter...