It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well they have a sale for Starcraft 2 franchise right now (back to school).

From time to time they have a sale (don't remember if they do the sale while blizzcon is happening though), but only one franchise at a time.
lukslo: Well they have a sale for Starcraft 2 franchise right now (back to school).

From time to time they have a sale (don't remember if they do the sale while blizzcon is happening though), but only one franchise at a time.
Maybe in your part of the world they do. In North America StarCraft 2 and it's expansion are both full price in the Blizzard store.
Call of Duty Bundle

That's 39.99$ to get:
- Call of Duty 2 (Win, Mac)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Win, Mac)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops + DLCs (Mac only)
Post edited October 02, 2013 by dr.schliemann
lukslo: Well they have a sale for Starcraft 2 franchise right now (back to school).

Now it shows: Sold Out!
dr.schliemann: Call of Duty Bundle
Still more money than I'd spend on COD but a good deal.. probably.
It contains only CoD 2, 4 and 7(?). If it contained more I would be interested but 3 games out of 9 is not enough for me.
Not sure if it includes Windows versions for all of them, for Black Ops under requirements it says "Mac Only"

EDIT: Black Ops isn't Steam Play, while the rest are.. so it's likely Black Ops is only the mac version. I can't confirm it myself though, as I haven't bought the pack.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by spoderman
dyscode: Steam has Mars: War Logs for €$6,79
nijuu: did they fix the dreadful script and voice acting?
I _think_ they released a patch for this during Summer, but it's possible that I am confusing that with the Afterfall: Insanity Patch.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by dyscode
spoderman: Not sure if it includes Windows versions for all of them, for Black Ops under requirements it says "Mac Only"

EDIT: Black Ops isn't Steam Play, while the rest are.. so it's likely Black Ops is only the mac version. I can't confirm it myself though, as I haven't bought the pack.
Yes, Black Ops isn't Steam Play due to stupid porter shenanigans. Despite that, for once Mac users are getting a "good" deal. At least they don't have to pay the usual ridiculous prices for single game ports this time around.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by Foxhack
spoderman: Not sure if it includes Windows versions for all of them, for Black Ops under requirements it says "Mac Only"

Foxhack: Yes, Black Ops isn't Steam Play due to stupid porter shenanigans. Despite that, for once Mac users are getting a "good" deal. At least they don't have to pay the usual ridiculous prices for single game ports this time around.
But in the page it says:
"All games are instantly redeemable through Steam Play upon purchase"

are you sure?
Foxhack: Yes, Black Ops isn't Steam Play due to stupid porter shenanigans. Despite that, for once Mac users are getting a "good" deal. At least they don't have to pay the usual ridiculous prices for single game ports this time around.
Stooner: But in the page it says:
"All games are instantly redeemable through Steam Play upon purchase"

are you sure?
I'm 100% sure Black Ops doesn't support Steam play. There are 2 different entries (1 for Windows, 1 for Mac) on the Steam store, and it has no Steam Play icon on the Steam store.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by spoderman
http://store.steampowered.com/app/203630/
Warlock - Master of the Arcane currently 75% off.. worth it?
Today's ShinyLoot daily deals include some nice titles at 80% off, like Castle Dracula for $1.00, for $2.00, and [url=http://www.shinyloot.com/fate-of-the-pharaoh]Fate of the Pharaoh for $2.00.
wy4786: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203630/
Warlock - Master of the Arcane currently 75% off.. worth it?
If you like strategy+fantasy, yes.
It's like a slightly lighter version of Master of Magic.
It was among my favorite games of last year.
If you are experienced with strategy games make sure to play on anything higher than average difficulty setting.
The game has a lot of character.
http://bigbadbundle.bundledragon.com/bigbad

Level 1 - $1
Hamlet
Hack, slash & Loot

Level 2 - $ 5
Adventures of Shuggy
Tobe's Vertical Adventure

Level 3 - $8
Cargo Commander
Vessel
Mystery game

edit: if anyone buy this and don't need a Steam key for Hamlet, I'm willing to trade - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post7898
Post edited October 02, 2013 by triock