It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uqblf: Btw even though Oknytt and Cloudphobia are on Greenlight, they don't promise a Steam Key for bundle buyers. Groupees uses 2 different icons for Greenlight games in bundles: [link].
hmm never knew that! thankyou explains why i was confused when i went looking for one i knew was greenlit, one of these days ill actually READ what im looking at! :)

oh and fingers crossed for Faerie Solitaire to be in a bundle from a site ill use - have WAY too many sites to check / have accounts on.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by chezybezy
Stooner: They should include that Agarest: Generations of War in the next DG... ;p

*sigh*
johnki: Unfortunately, they didn't make an awesome box set like this one for the PC version. I ended up giving half the stuff in the box to other people (the mousepad is uncomfortable and I don't like pillowcases with images on them) but it's still fun to have people ask wtf the game in that box is when realistically, it's a strategy RPG with some dating elements haha.
*drooling

lol... btw, is the game any good? I don't have (or ever had) a 360, so I'm pretty excited (and it's not for the drawings, okay?)..
Stooner: lol... btw, is the game any good? I don't have (or ever had) a 360, so I'm pretty excited (and it's not for the drawings, okay?)..
I didn't play it much because after the initial few plays, I put it in my backlog and then lost the disc until this past summer.

But it's a solid SRPG with some interesting mechanics and generational systems are always awesome. If you don't generally like SRPGs that come out of Japan (Battle Moon Wars, Project X Zone, Utawarerumono, etc), you probably won't get much out of it. If you do happen to like them, supposedly the game lasts over 100 hours, so it's got the content to back the price and then some.
Stooner: lol... btw, is the game any good? I don't have (or ever had) a 360, so I'm pretty excited (and it's not for the drawings, okay?)..
johnki: I didn't play it much because after the initial few plays, I put it in my backlog and then lost the disc until this past summer.

But it's a solid SRPG with some interesting mechanics and generational systems are always awesome. If you don't generally like SRPGs that come out of Japan (Battle Moon Wars, Project X Zone, Utawarerumono, etc), you probably won't get much out of it. If you do happen to like them, supposedly the game lasts over 100 hours, so it's got the content to back the price and then some.
I don't think I ever played any of those games you mentioned.. but I like Tactics Ogre, FF Tactics, and Disgaea quite a lot... and there's a lot of time since I've played something similar.. they are close enough, right? ;p
Stooner: I don't think I ever played any of those games you mentioned.. but I like Tactics Ogre, FF Tactics, and Disgaea quite a lot... and there's a lot of time since I've played something similar.. they are close enough, right? ;p
Yeah those work too haha. The three I listed were just what came to mind.
johnki: Yeah those work too haha. The three I listed were just what came to mind.
So I'm right for having a bo.. err being excited with that game. ;p
thanks.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Stooner
dyscode: and DoW Complete for €1.28
(GOTY, Winter Assault, Dark Crusade, Soulstorm)
etna87: Looks like this was a glitch, it's at €7.48 now. But thanks for the post, I picked it up while the deal was even better.
Yes was a glitch, funny thing it's already the second time for this Bundle to glitch. LOL
Forgive my stupidity, but does the Mass Effect Trilogy contain all the games AND DLC, or do the individual games have the DLC included as well?
Rohan15: Forgive my stupidity, but does the Mass Effect Trilogy contain all the games AND DLC, or do the individual games have the DLC included as well?
Not all DLCs are included. source
Rohan15: Forgive my stupidity, but does the Mass Effect Trilogy contain all the games AND DLC, or do the individual games have the DLC included as well?
arr0whead: Not all DLCs are included. source
So....Just buy them separately?
arr0whead: Not all DLCs are included. source
Rohan15: So....Just buy them separately?
If the total price of the three games is cheaper, then yes, it would be better to just buy them separately.
Fever_Discordia: Humble Weekly Sale - Kalypso Media

Tropico 3
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Anna (Extended ed)

BTA
Tropico 4
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
innerring: All non BTA is one key. BTA too.
oh Jagged Alliance, it like that game.
Rohan15: So....Just buy them separately?
arr0whead: If the total price of the three games is cheaper, then yes, it would be better to just buy them separately.
Even though those games separately do not include any form of DLC?
arr0whead: If the total price of the three games is cheaper, then yes, it would be better to just buy them separately.
Rohan15: Even though those games separately do not include any form of DLC?
If you are talking about the deals on GG, it looks like the Trilogy is the slightly better offer. At least it guarantees some DLC, according to this bullet point:

On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.

That's the two DLCs for the first game and a fair amount of the extra content for the second. You'll still need to buy quite a bit of DLC to get everything though.

These games are strictly Xbox for me, since they play better there, they offer editions with the DLC included, and there is no SecuROM threatening my hard drive like a Reaper fleet. :)
Rohan15: Even though those games separately do not include any form of DLC?
IAmSinistar: If you are talking about the deals on GG, it looks like the Trilogy is the slightly better offer. At least it guarantees some DLC, according to this bullet point:

On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.

That's the two DLCs for the first game and a fair amount of the extra content for the second. You'll still need to buy quite a bit of DLC to get everything though.

These games are strictly Xbox for me, since they play better there, they offer editions with the DLC included, and there is no SecuROM threatening my hard drive like a Reaper fleet. :)
PS3 version includes everything apparently, but alas, I only really liked the first one. I'll debate getting it or not. >_>