It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a half-dozen games on today's ShinyLoot daily sale, but it includes the interesting looking Faerie Solitaire for $1.00. From the description it sounds like a card solitaire version of those Match-3 games where each round you win lets you build up your world. Nice artwork as well, and it comes with a Steam key extra.

Also of note is Host Holic for just $3.00, a Visual Novel with some mature themes.

Over on GG the Mass Effect titles are all on sale.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: snip
Yep, Faerie Solitaire is very good.
Too bad I don't have enough cash for Host Holic, will hope that it will be in some bundle.
IAmSinistar: Just a half-dozen games on today's ShinyLoot daily sale
Enola is tempting. Having my downloads spread to another store I barely remember exists is not. :/
triock: Yep, Faerie Solitaire is very good.
Too bad I don't have enough cash for Host Holic, will hope that it will be in some bundle.
Thanks, I'll pick up Faerie Solitaire then. A shame it doesn't come with a key for the Android version, as it looks perfect for passing time when travelling. But it's a great deal regardless, and if I like it enough then I may splash out on the app as well.

johnki: Enola is tempting. Having my downloads spread to another store I barely remember exists is not. :/
Yah, understandable. Not sure why that one doesn't come with a Desura key, as that is where I own that title. Though it's still in beta, so I'd recommend on folks holding off unless they really want to try it.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by IAmSinistar
wy4786: For the humble bundle thta offered steam and origin keys, if I only redeemed the steam keys, can I still redeem the origin keys? Sorry if the question's confusing.
The EA Humble Bundle gave you 2 sets of key, one for Origin and one for Steam.
Though some post 2009 Steam Keys will also work on Origin (DS1/2, Alice, ME2...)
IAmSinistar: Over on GG the Mass Effect titles are all on sale.
Only in the US, that is. Everybody needs BLC and a proxy.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by dyscode
IAmSinistar: Over on GG the Mass Effect titles are all on sale.
dyscode: Only in the US, that is. Everybody needs BLC and a proxy.
Ah, thanks, didn't realise it was a regional sale. Whatever happened to the global marketplace...
dyscode: Only in the US, that is. Everybody needs BLC and a proxy.
IAmSinistar: Ah, thanks, didn't realise it was a regional sale. Whatever happened to the global marketplace...
It's rare to see EA games on sale in the € region (outside of origin). £ & USD seem to get EA sales relatively often though.
AFnord: It's rare to see EA games on sale in the € region (outside of origin). £ & USD seem to get EA sales relatively often though.
^ and this is why (beside my hate of origin) EA won't get any of my money. I don't really care about their games anyway except the Bioware titles. I almost cried when I heard that they've bought Bioware. :(
IAmSinistar: Ah, thanks, didn't realise it was a regional sale. Whatever happened to the global marketplace...
AFnord: It's rare to see EA games on sale in the € region (outside of origin). £ & USD seem to get EA sales relatively often though.
They also get price reductions long before us in the €. I can sort of see the currency thing being a mess but lowering price for one region and not another, that's annoying :E

Luckily I can just trade for a copy from a cheaper Region on Steam.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Pheace
Pheace: They also get price reductions long before us in the €. I can sort of see the currency thing being a mess but lowering price for one region and not another, that's annoying :E

Yea, this part is just odd. Games that have been lowered to $10 years ago are still 40-50€ in the € zone.
IAmSinistar: Yah, understandable. Not sure why that one doesn't come with a Desura key, as that is where I own that title. Though it's still in beta, so I'd recommend on folks holding off unless they really want to try it.
Well, I doubt it'll be cheaper than that any time soon which is why I'm considering picking it up.
IAmSinistar: Just a half-dozen games on today's ShinyLoot daily sale, but it includes the interesting looking Faerie Solitaire for $1.00. From the description it sounds like a card solitaire version of those Match-3 games where each round you win lets you build up your world. Nice artwork as well, and it comes with a Steam key extra.
I can totally recommend that one as a time-filler/casual title. It's overall fairly well done and according to my Steam library I spent about 35h on it. The faerie world you build up inbetween for earned cash isn't all that relevant though, but it has some impact on the gameplay. The implemented pet system however is totally cosmetic with no effect at all. So more or less it's a solitaire game with different card setups per round, several goals to reach and some added difficulties. Long story short, if you are looking for a relaxing casual game, get it. ;)
IAmSinistar: Just a half-dozen games on today's ShinyLoot daily sale, but it includes the interesting looking Faerie Solitaire for $1.00. From the description it sounds like a card solitaire version of those Match-3 games where each round you win lets you build up your world. Nice artwork as well, and it comes with a Steam key extra.
uqblf: I can totally recommend that one as a time-filler/casual title. It's overall fairly well done and according to my Steam library I spent about 35h on it. The faerie world you build up inbetween for earned cash isn't all that relevant though, but it has some impact on the gameplay. The implemented pet system however is totally cosmetic with no effect at all. So more or less it's a solitaire game with different card setups per round, several goals to reach and some added difficulties. Long story short, if you are looking for a relaxing casual game, get it. ;)
totaly with that , it's quite addictive :)
dyscode: and DoW Complete for €1.28
(GOTY, Winter Assault, Dark Crusade, Soulstorm)
Looks like this was a glitch, it's at €7.48 now. But thanks for the post, I picked it up while the deal was even better.
Pheace: They also get price reductions long before us in the €. I can sort of see the currency thing being a mess but lowering price for one region and not another, that's annoying :E

AFnord: Yea, this part is just odd. Games that have been lowered to $10 years ago are still 40-50€ in the € zone.
If it's any consolation the sale prices are an absolute joke here in the UK too. Last sale they made a big deal about they were trying to heft Dragon Age Origins Complete for £15 along with Mass Effect 1 and Sims 3 expansions which retail around £15-£18 here in the UK are sold for £30+. The former is regularly on sale via steam for around £3.75.

Origin is utter garbage and the prices are a joke. I got suckered into using it for Battlefield 3 but that game is awful compared to previous iterations.