It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: Gamefly

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World £6.79 / $9.99
And 20% off with the following coupon: GFDSEP20UK (on the .co.uk site, others are just GFDSEP20 I believe).
ne_zavarj: Gamefly

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World £6.79 / $9.99
Maladwyn: And 20% off with the following coupon: GFDSEP20UK (on the .co.uk site, others are just GFDSEP20 I believe).
Thanks, guys! Grabbed this.
carnival73: snip
summitus: snip
Artki: snip
these would have been claimed by now. Please edit out those links as it is possible to access the DRM free installers through them....
amok: these would have been claimed by now. Please edit out those links as it is possible to access the DRM free installers through them....
They also get blocked if a lot of different IPs access them, which is fun!
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/serious-sam-2/100171?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=bEhZTnJ1h88-9WwvnN3Accr_50NJ1qF.9g

Serious sam 2
All Bioshock games for 19.99 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-Bioshock-Triple-Download/dp/B00DOD0TZG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1379856845&sr=8-8&keywords=bioshock
Game Giveaway of the day: Sawoid

It's free-standing / portable after it's activated today.
Post edited September 22, 2013 by gixgox
Roller coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum is -80% on Steam. It is £2.99 here.

Is it worth it my hard earned profit from selling my trading cards?
amok: Roller coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum is -80% on Steam. It is £2.99 here.

I'm very tempted by this but also think now it could end up in a bundle in the semi-near future.
amok: Roller coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum is -80% on Steam. It is £2.99 here.

dudetterinazor: I'm very tempted by this but also think now it could end up in a bundle in the semi-near future.
A Humble Atari Bundle sounds like a pretty cool idea. Then you realise it's going to be only Steam keys :(
dudetterinazor: I'm very tempted by this but also think now it could end up in a bundle in the semi-near future.
Spinorial: A Humble Atari Bundle sounds like a pretty cool idea. Then you realise it's going to be only Steam keys :(
Then you realize it's Infogrames Atari we're talking about and those idiots couldn't even manage their own company, let alone help others with charity events.
Maladwyn: And 20% off with the following coupon: GFDSEP20UK (on the .co.uk site, others are just GFDSEP20 I believe).
I'm unable to purchase it .
racerboi101: Amazon Deals (All Steam)
{direct long link}Metro Franchise Pack - $19.99
- Metro 2033
- Metro Last Light
- Metro Last Light: Ranger Mode DLC
- Metro: Last Light RPK Weapon DLC
carnival73: Yeah, so they secretly watching my bank account and wait until I'm pawning crap for milk before tossing up sales like this?
Well you could always control yourself and only buy that you _need_. :P

I put my foot down and havent bought a single game since the Theatre of War bundle(which im still glad to have). Not even the 1 dollar Humble stuff with "free" Brütal Legend + soundtrack, not even a groupbought Indie Gala Flashpoint. I have spent far too much on these packs that i didnt really need in the first place. :(

Also no The Tomb of the Sleeping Hitman Pack. Its Square-Enix after all(and not Eidos..), their games will be in a thousand other bundles.
Bioshock Infinite? -75% on Steam this fall, price matched on Amazon.
20USD for Company of Heroes 2 Preorder Edition? Meh, 10 dollars in a few months.

Btw if you do purchase the Metro games be sure to have a decent gaming machine to run them on. Metro 2033 is quite resource hungry dispite its age, and Last Light can(and will) run badly even on high end machines.
My estimated minimum requirement for HD resolution for Metro 2033 is a AMD Radeon HD5770 graphics card and an Intel E8500 Core 2 Duo processor. For LL AMD Radeon HD7850 and Intel Core i5 from the Sady/Ivy Bridge or above. And lots of RAM. Minimum i said. :P
amok: these would have been claimed by now. Please edit out those links as it is possible to access the DRM free installers through them....
But, nobody's that incompetent. Those keys simply must attach the bundle to a user's Indie Royale account. Gaah, if their bundles weren't already getting so lame that I don't much buy them, I would definitely stop buying from these idiots.
The Steampunk Groupee
http://groupees.com/steampunk

Minimum - $1

Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony
Greed Corp
Vessel
Naval Warfare
Bonaparte Groupees Bundle
The Clockwork Dolls - When Banners Fall
The Great Promenade of Fools & Ghosts
Hellblinki - Oratory
Graphic Novel - Girl Genius Vol. 1