It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 new Desura titles at the introductory offer of FREE

Definitely free on Friday (today for most of you) and may extend over the weekend.

http://www.desura.com/games/lunar-wish-orbs-of-fate/news/freedom-friday-sep-13
IAmSinistar: Yep, once again it's Desura Freedom Friday.

Besides Hangeki, they are giving away MTBFreeride, Lunar Wish: Orbs Of Fate, and CLR: cannons lasers rockets.

Snap 'em up folks!

EDIT: You can also get a free copy of <span class="bold">Irritum</span> by following the instructions. I was just checking the game out the other day and was interested, so it's nice that they are doing a giveaway. Downloading my copy now.
nijuu: thnks for the headsup :)
Ha! Fuck! Nevermind
Post edited September 14, 2013 by carnival73
GamersGate's Daily Deal is Sword of the Stars: The Pit for 75% off (€2.50, £2.00, $??).

You get a DRM-free version as well as a Steam key.

The expansion (Mind Games) is not included, but I think it's still very good value, especially if you weren't sure yet if it's your cup of tea.
Psyringe: GamersGate's Daily Deal is Sword of the Stars: The Pit for 75% off (€2.50, £2.00, $??).

You get a DRM-free version as well as a Steam key.

The expansion (Mind Games) is not included, but I think it's still very good value, especially if you weren't sure yet if it's your cup of tea.
I seriously can see Swords of the Stars: The Pit becoming like Cognition where everyone and their dog own the base game, but nothing more.
Asbeau: Hangeki is free on Desura right now. I'm not familiar with it, but I think it's normally a paid release and it costs £2.99.

http://www.desura.com/games/hangeki
IAmSinistar: Yep, once again it's Desura Freedom Friday.

Besides Hangeki, they are giving away MTBFreeride, Lunar Wish: Orbs Of Fate, and CLR: cannons lasers rockets.

Snap 'em up folks!

EDIT: You can also get a free copy of <span class="bold">Irritum</span> by following the instructions. I was just checking the game out the other day and was interested, so it's nice that they are doing a giveaway. Downloading my copy now.
Thanks for the heads up, got a copy of Irritum !
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/settlers-7-deluxe-gold-edition
Hmm should I give Settlers 7 gold for 5€ a chance? (after they removed allways on, it could be a way to go)
IAmSinistar: EDIT: You can also get a free copy of <span class="bold">Irritum</span> by following the instructions. I was just checking the game out the other day and was interested, so it's nice that they are doing a giveaway. Downloading my copy now.
teabow: Thanks for the heads up, got a copy of Irritum !
My pleasure! And I should add that the game comes with the Windows, Mac, and Linux versions, which is even nicer. Good to see support across the three major OSes.
The following titles are each $2.40 (60% off) at [url=http://www.dotemu.com ]DotEmu[/url] right now:

Eurofighter Typhoon
Guilty Gear Isuka
Hardwar
Litil Divil
Normality
Realms of the Haunting
Slipstream 5000
Soulbringer
IAmSinistar: The following titles are each $2.40 (60% off) at [url=http://www.dotemu.com ]DotEmu[/url] right now:

Eurofighter Typhoon
Guilty Gear Isuka
Hardwar
Litil Divil
Normality
Realms of the Haunting
Slipstream 5000
Soulbringer
I waited for a long while for GOG to get Hardwar but they never did and although I already own the retail version I got it from Dotemu as well. Seriously good fun game if you like Elite style games.
trusteft: I waited for a long while for GOG to get Hardwar but they never did and although I already own the retail version I got it from Dotemu as well. Seriously good fun game if you like Elite style games.
Thanks, that's the one I'm most interested in from this sale. They've been having issues with their site all morning, and it seems to be hanging again, but hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
trusteft: I waited for a long while for GOG to get Hardwar but they never did and although I already own the retail version I got it from Dotemu as well. Seriously good fun game if you like Elite style games.
IAmSinistar: Thanks, that's the one I'm most interested in from this sale. They've been having issues with their site all morning, and it seems to be hanging again, but hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
One of the reasons why Hardwar hasn't made it to GOG yet may be incompatibilities. I got it from DotEmu and never managed to get it to work.
IAmSinistar: Thanks, that's the one I'm most interested in from this sale. They've been having issues with their site all morning, and it seems to be hanging again, but hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
Psyringe: One of the reasons why Hardwar hasn't made it to GOG yet may be incompatibilities. I got it from DotEmu and never managed to get it to work.
Seriously? Strange. Even the original disc version works fine on my Vista 64.
Kerbal Space Program is 40% off on Steam.
Smannesman: Kerbal Space Program is 40% off on Steam.
i can highly recommend!
just remember to check the force Vsync option (although i think he fixed that in the last update!)
Post edited September 14, 2013 by chezybezy
Smannesman: Kerbal Space Program is 40% off on Steam.
*.*
i am going to rob a bank and buy it :/ *.*
Post edited September 14, 2013 by bela555
bela555: *.*
i am going to rob a bank and buy it :/ *.*
Buy the same bank you just robbed? I like your moxie!