It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kip68: I would like to have Torchlight II but really hate having to buy from them.
Torchlight games go on sale pretty often - I got mine from GamersGate for the same price last month. If you don't want to deal with GameStop, you probably won't have to wait long before it pops up in another sale somewhere else.
kip68: I would like to have Torchlight II but really hate having to buy from them.
Psyringe: Torchlight games go on sale pretty often - I got mine from GamersGate for the same price last month. If you don't want to deal with GameStop, you probably won't have to wait long before it pops up in another sale somewhere else.
A much better and a lot more reasonable choice.

After waiting for 3 hours I just got an e-mail from GameStop:

"Unfortunately our system was unable to process your order. This has resulted in the order's cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So bad.
https://www.humblebundle.com/
Humble Indie Bundle 9

Trine 2: Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies Beta
Brütal Legend

Pay more than the average to unlock!
FTL: Faster Than Light
FEZ
Post edited September 11, 2013 by triock
Big Fish Games :

Huge One Day Sale
https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2155
triock: https://www.humblebundle.com/
Humble Indie Bundle 9

Trine 2: Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies Beta
Brütal Legend

Pay more than the average to unlock!
FTL: Faster Than Light
FEZ
This is a great bundle, I already got trine 2, but I'll gift it to a friend
Post edited September 11, 2013 by mefet
Groupee Be Mine Bundle "Special Edition" starting soon!
IAmSinistar: Today's ShinyLoot deals of note (more on the site):
DukeNukemForever: Since the start I have an eye on ShinyLoot, but unfortunately for them I already have games I'm interested from other sources. But I must admit the search options on ShinyLoot are impressive - difficutly, combat style, view, many subgrenes, multiplayer-style, Plot & Level desing. Wow, just wow. I really hope they will get more publishers and drm-free games in the future, so far in my opinion a really good start. Sorry, for off-topic btw, but I really needed to say this.
Yeah, the search functionality definitely stands out (no wonder they use it in the tag line). And Conspiracies II for a little over 6 bucks got me to sign up (considering it's not available in many other places, I think that's the best deal I'd get on it for a while).

Speaking of which, anybody following the Launch Sale recall if the first Conspiracies had been on a deeper discount?
Post edited September 12, 2013 by MoP
http://groupees.com/bmse

Groupees Be Mine Special Edition

Minimum $1:
Ravaged: Zombie Apocalypse Steam | Windows)
Macguffin's Curse (Steam | DRM-Free | Windows | Mac)
Tower Wars (Steam | Windows | Mac)

Minimum $5:
Hamilton's Great Adventure (Steam | Windows)
Krater: Collector's Edition (Steam | Windows | Mac)
Zombie Driver HD (Steam | Windows)
MoP: Speaking of which, anybody following the Launch Sale recall if the first Conspiracies had been on a deeper discount?
I don't specifically recall a sale on that one, but there easily could have been. They've been marking stuff down like mad, between the launch deal, the daily deals, the weekend deals, and the weekly deal.

Speaking which, a smaller selection of daily deals today, covering these titles:

On A Roll 3D $0.60 (80% off)

Crayon Chronicles $0.70 (80% off)

Will Fight for Food $1.00 (80% off)

Desert Stormfront $1.50 (85% off)

Aztaka $1.99 (80% off)

Bridge It $2.99 (85% off)

Laxius Force II $3.00 (85% off)

Crayon Chronicles is the only title new to me, a paper-cutout style roguelike that looks pretty interesting, especially for under a dollar.

Crayon Chronicles and Bridge It have One Time Key Validation.

On A Roll 3D, Will Fight for Food, and Bridge It come with an extra Desura key.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Crayon Chronicles and Bridge It have One Time Key Validation.
Yeah, it looks nice... but it was on a Indie Royale some time ago, you should check if you already own it first.. ;p
Stooner: Yeah, it looks nice... but it was on a Indie Royale some time ago, you should check if you already own it first.. ;p
I don't. I make sure to check my list any time I make a purchase now. :)
Post edited September 12, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Stooner: Yeah, it looks nice... but it was on a Indie Royale some time ago, you should check if you already own it first.. ;p
IAmSinistar: I don't. I make sure to check my list any time I make a purchase now. :)
Cool! You are learning well... ;p
IAmSinistar: I don't. I make sure to check my list any time I make a purchase now. :)
Stooner: Cool! You are learning well... ;p
Crayon Chronicles has a relatively short (2-4 hours per play-through) but action-packed RPG experience that randomly generates the level layouts each time you play.

Given the brevity of the game, it's perfect for an evening's play, rather than looming on my backlog. I find that I'm more likely to play the quick games (such as Ittle Dew) than the epics (like Eador) lately, since my free time is limited. I'm hoping later in the year that will change and I'll have time to luxuriate in the long games.
Stooner: Cool! You are learning well... ;p
IAmSinistar: Crayon Chronicles has a relatively short (2-4 hours per play-through) but action-packed RPG experience that randomly generates the level layouts each time you play.

Given the brevity of the game, it's perfect for an evening's play, rather than looming on my backlog. I find that I'm more likely to play the quick games (such as Ittle Dew) than the epics (like Eador) lately, since my free time is limited. I'm hoping later in the year that will change and I'll have time to luxuriate in the long games.
Well, it is a rogue-like, should have a nice replayability.. I like those.
Although, I recommend Sword of the Stars: the Pit, if you haven't played yet.
Post edited September 12, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Well, it is a rogue-like, should have a nice replayability.. I like those.
Although, I recommend Sword of the Stars: the Pit, if you haven't played yet.
I love roguelikes, I still play ZAngband from time to time. I do have SotS and will give it a try soon hopefully.