It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: That is correct. But the trailer for Knytt Underground certainly makes it look worth a dollar, which is 90% off the regular Desura price. So a good deal for just one game regardless.
Stooner: Don't judge by the price... but in this case, you are correct! ;p
Yes, that's not the only factor in my decision. But it helps to feel like I'm getting a deal. :D

It is very highly rated on Desura as well, so that clinched it. I went ahead and bought the bundle, even though I'll never download the other games or the music.
Stooner: IndieGala Flashpoint:
http://www.indiegala.com/
IAmSinistar: Wow, one whole DRM-free key. And that's probably just because the Steam key isn't ready yet. Thanks all to pieces, IndieGala.
Saira also does not require Steam running. You need the key, though.
One of my most fav. J n R exploration games, can be hard as hell.
Stooner: IndieGala Flashpoint:
http://www.indiegala.com/
Finally they have deleted that stupid 3rd tier...
IAmSinistar: Wow, one whole DRM-free key. And that's probably just because the Steam key isn't ready yet. Thanks all to pieces, IndieGala.
dyscode: Saira also does not require Steam running. You need the key, though.
One of my most fav. J n R exploration games, can be hard as hell.
Thanks for the info, that was the other game I was interested. But after living through the fiasco of "protection" software like Securom, I won't install any DRM-based client on my system, even if it only operates passively.
Stooner: snip
triock: "Price BLOCKED at $3.99 for the FIRST 8 HOURS" :p
That's the BTA price that's blocked. Still $1 for the first 4.
BundleStars the Men of War bundle is LIVE!
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/men-of-war-bundle/

Games (Steam keys):
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition
triock: "Price BLOCKED at $3.99 for the FIRST 8 HOURS" :p
BoxOfSnoo: That's the BTA price that's blocked. Still $1 for the first 4.
Yep, sorry for confusion. O_0
Post edited September 04, 2013 by triock
Steam: Dailys
Garry's Mod €2.50, -75%
LotR War in the North €5, 75%
Post edited September 04, 2013 by dyscode
triock: BundleStars the Men of War bundle is LIVE!
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/men-of-war-bundle/

Games (Steam keys):
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition
That looks kind of familiar...
Stooner: Pretty sure this wasn't there when I posted.... ;p

Soooo, they are taking measures now, because the price usually drops quite fast...
Foxhack: Indie Royale did this with their current bundle too, but only because the average kept going up.
Huh? The current Indie Royale has consistently one of the of the lowest prices that I've ever seen for an Indie Royale. I think it never even exceeded 3.50€, a price that the better Indie Royales surpass easily within the first few hours. If they fixed the price, then I highly doubt they did so because it was getting too high ...
Foxhack: Indie Royale did this with their current bundle too, but only because the average kept going up.
Psyringe: Huh? The current Indie Royale has consistently one of the of the lowest prices that I've ever seen for an Indie Royale. I think it never even exceeded 3.50€, a price that the better Indie Royales surpass easily within the first few hours. If they fixed the price, then I highly doubt they did so because it was getting too high ...
Indie Royale locked the price at 3.99 for the first few hours of the current bundle. Since people keep buying the games for the average price, the average keeps rising while it runs, for completely legitimate reasons, unlike Indie Gala, which has a history of artificially raising the average during certain hours of the day including Happy Hours.

Indie Royale locked the price so early buyers could get it for cheap. Indie Gala just copied them for whatever reason. :P
Foxhack: Indie Royale locked the price so early buyers could get it for cheap. Indie Gala just copied them for whatever reason. :P
Well, then they locked the price in the beginning at 3.99$ for a bundle that had a lot of trouble even surpassing the 3$ mark until late on the second day (and never reached 3.99$ as far as I can see). No matter what the reasoning behind it might have been (there are a number of possibilities, including a "let's give people the impression that the bundle is worth more by acting as if it needed a price lock"), the lock turned out to be pointless for this bundle.
Today's ShinyLoot specials of note:

Micy Roll $0.40 (80% off)

Bollywood Wannabe $1.49 (85% off)

Curse of Slate Rock Manor $1.50 (85% off)

The Guild 2 $2.00 (80% off)

Micy Roll is supposedly coming in a bundle soon and Bollywood Wannabe is in one now. Both titles come with a Desura key from ShinyLoot.

Bollywood Wannabe and The Guild 2 have One Time Key Validation. The other two are completely DRM-free.
GG apparently has the DRM-free version of Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition for $4.99 / £2.49.
PenguinJim: GG apparently has the DRM-free version of Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition for $4.99 / £2.49.
Not in the German shop :(
PenguinJim: GG apparently has the DRM-free version of Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition for $4.99 / £2.49.
gixgox: Not in the German shop :(
I wonder if someone outside of Germany could buy the game and gift it to someone inside Germany? Or would the GG system disallow that? If it did work, then you could arrange a trade with someone on the outside.