It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Regarding the Game Music Bundle 5, how does one increase their order amount? I picked it up for the Level 1 soundtracks, but after listening to the albums in level 2, I'd like to get those as well. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to increase your order amount, short of just buying the bundle again, unlike the Humble Bundle which makes it pretty straightforward.

Can anyone enlighten me on something I may be missing?
dutchexcalibur: Regarding the Game Music Bundle 5, how does one increase their order amount? I picked it up for the Level 1 soundtracks, but after listening to the albums in level 2, I'd like to get those as well. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to increase your order amount, short of just buying the bundle again, unlike the Humble Bundle which makes it pretty straightforward.

Can anyone enlighten me on something I may be missing?
Not sure if Bundle Dragon bundles (which Game Music Bundle is) allows that. Your best bet would be to email the support staff and see if they can manually add the additional OSTs to your bundle on receipt of a PayPal payment (I emailed Indie Royale about the OSTs in the Arcen Bundle a while back since they were a BtA bonus - though at the time I bought the bundle it wasn't specifically stated... they were able to add them to my below average purchase - though I have many of the IR bundles on my account... most at the BtA level)
dutchexcalibur: Can anyone enlighten me on something I may be missing?
At the bottom of the download page there is a row of buttons: Support, Subscribe, Share and Increase. Hit Increase to be forwarded to the main page, but with your download key added to the URL. If you then hit the buy button, I would have expected to be able to select an amount and pay the difference, but I just tried increasing it and Paypal asked for the full amount (and the site will let me reduce the slider below the $10 level of my original purchase). Presumably then, you should be able to buy at $9 and the site will add it to the original $1 (it would be clearer if they showed the original amount, total and difference, IMO).
Post edited August 23, 2013 by Raze_Larian
Indiebundle: Phoenix Horror Bundle

Pay $5 for
Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey (DRM free + Desura)
Reperfection: Volume 1 (DRM free + Desura)
The Cat Lady (DRM free + Desura)

Pay $7 and you also get
The Cat Lady: Original Soundtrack
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman

On GamersGate, today's deal is Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City fpr 6.99 EUR (DRM: Games for Windows Live). I hope the link works because I always get redirected to the German version.
Left 4 dead

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-left-4-dead/5003624?adtrackingid=cmju029
Today's IGS is Quest Run some 2d Rogue-like JRPG game

the bonus looks more interesting to me: Skies
here's some vid and pics
http://cuvegames.com/2013/04/29/skies/

I mean any game that offers "Free extra exclamation marks !!!!!" is a winner in my book!

and DotEmu has a Paradox Sale.
most notably Two Worlds Epic Ed., €4, DRM Free.
Post edited August 24, 2013 by dyscode
region lock > uk only :(
The-Business: Indiebundle: Phoenix Horror Bundle

Pay $5 for

Pay $7 and you also get
I alrdy own these games but it's a great deal. Check it out if you enjoy "mature" point & click adventure games.
Post edited August 24, 2013 by luckydoky
Hi! I noticed that GW2 is on sale on Green Man Gaming (36.99 dollars without the voucher). I don't have any money right now but i was wondering if anyone can buy it for me and I can trade a key for Bioshock Infinite in exchange for GW2. And before you ask: yes I will go first.
there's also a free weekend right now for guild wars 2, if anyone wanted to try it before buying.
KOC: there's also a free weekend right now for guild wars 2, if anyone wanted to try it before buying.
Thats why I want to get GW2 so much :))
I tried it and loved every second of it.
The-Business: Indiebundle: Phoenix Horror Bundle

Pay $5 for

Pay $7 and you also get
luckydoky: I alrdy own these games but it's a great deal. Check it out if you enjoy "mature" point & click adventure games.
Just for the grain of salt, I was thoroughly disappointed by Cognition. It's such a clichèd (the bad way) bolted patchwork of worn out, overused popularized themes as I have rarely seen in recent Adventures. It's like a 16 years old's imagination of what 'mature' means. If Gabriel Knight (series) is the bright center of the galaxy, this game is the one most far away from it. I am really OK with the strange cell-shader engine and unnatural, often reused animation-scritping, I totally can live with that and at the interface is neat -but the rest... If I had paid more than $1 on IGS for each episode, I truly would feel ripped off.
Which is actually sad because there are _some_ technically clever puzzles inside there and the game does not deliver conclusions you automatically, _you_ need to put them together.

Your mileage will vary, of course.
Indie GameStand's new showcase is pretty ass-slappin' awesome.

https://indiegamestand.com/

If you're not a Desuraphobe

You can score Quest Run Alpha for a buck and the developer's other completed title "Skies" for less than a dollar more.
carnival73: Indie GameStand's new showcase is pretty ass-slappin' awesome.

You can score Quest Run Alpha for a buck and the developer's other completed title "Skies" for less than a dollar more.
actually I am a bit 'iOS-Clone phobic' with this one. Games of this kind with this kind of art style are flooding the iOS game market for some time now, so it's hard to seperate the handful good from the truckload of bad.
carnival73: Indie GameStand's new showcase is pretty ass-slappin' awesome.

dyscode: actually I am a bit 'iOS-Clone phobic' with this one. Games of this kind with this kind of art style are flooding the iOS game market for some time now, so it's hard to seperate the handful good from the truckload of bad.
Yeah, some of them are pretty nasty simple.