It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

carnival73: No daily on Steam?
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

20h to go.
carnival73: No daily on Steam?
dyscode: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

20h to go.
This was from yesterday though, wasn't it? I've noticed lately they seem to be running daily specials for 48 hours time instead of 24, at least some of the time. I have not checked this carefully every time.

It does seem odd when there is not a new daily every day as it is the norm.
dirtyharry50: This was from yesterday though, wasn't it? I've noticed lately they seem to be running daily specials for 48 hours time instead of 24, at least some of the time. I have not checked this carefully every time.

yes lots of 48h deals since Summer Sale.
dirtyharry50: This was from yesterday though, wasn't it? I've noticed lately they seem to be running daily specials for 48 hours time instead of 24, at least some of the time. I have not checked this carefully every time.

dyscode: yes lots of 48h deals since Summer Sale.
I like that. I hope they make it a permanent thing. It makes it easier to not miss deals.
Free download of the demo - full game isn't done yet

http://www.gorogoa.com/
retsuseiba: Krater -1% off
grviper: Could be 100% off, it still won't run under XP.
Fatshark modified its general purpose in house engine to use DX10/11 stuff after Lead and Gold.
Nothing of value was lost, most of their games are buggy crap anyway. ^^

But do bear in mind that XPs extended support will end on april 8 next year, and after that Steam and game devs all around will drop support like a hot potato. :(
GamersGate:

FarCry Midweek: 1 & 2 for 2.49 EUR each (DRM: Tages), 3 for 17.99
Kane & Lynch Midweek: -75% off
retsuseiba: Krater -1% off
grviper: Could be 100% off, it still won't run under XP.
As do quite a few games nows although I am not defending Krater as I did not enjoy the game at all.

But at some point coming very soon, not many new games at all will support XP. A number of games are nice enough right now to carry two versions...
Bundle Stars - Strategy Classic Bundle = £3.17 / $4

Capitalism II
Seven Kingdoms II: The Fryhtan Wars
Warlords Battlecry 3
Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc

Something new for Bundle Stars (?) - all games are DRM free.

http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/strategy-classics-bundle/
amok: Something new for Bundle Stars (?) - all games are DRM free.
Wow... I didn't think they had any kind of downlad service of their own. Nice, though.
Not too shabby, and glad to see more DRM-free bundles. Probably won't get it myself, as I already have Joan Of Arc and will get the Seven Kingdoms bundle from GOG, but a good deal for strategy fans who are looking for these titles.

They don't do unlocks a la Groupees, correct?
Post edited August 19, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Not too shabby, and glad to see more DRM-free bundles. Probably won't get it myself, as I already have Joan Of Arc and will get the Seven Kingdoms bundle from GOG, but a good deal for strategy fans who are looking for these titles.

They don't do unlocks a la Groupees, correct?
Correct. Only when a bundle have one or more mystery games. But then you know so beforehand.
New Indie Royal Bundle:
The Prairie Dog

Retrovirus
Signal Ops
Zack Zero
Vox
Sol Survivor
+1 mystery game
all Desura Key and maybe Steam later, if greenlit.
amok: Bundle Stars - Strategy Classic Bundle = £3.17 / $4

Capitalism II
Seven Kingdoms II: The Fryhtan Wars
Warlords Battlecry 3
Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc

Something new for Bundle Stars (?) - all games are DRM free.

http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/strategy-classics-bundle/
Joan of Arc is fun!
Post edited August 19, 2013 by dyscode
triock: Back To School Gamer Bundle
https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-back2school-gamer-bundle

$0.01 minimum for:

-X3: Albion Prelude
-Pride Of Nations

Beat the Average ($4) & also receive:

-X3: Terran Conflict
-Capitalism 2
-Hearts of Iron 2: Complete
-Flatout 2

Games are only compatible with Mac.
I finally grabbed this. What a disaster their site is...

1) The minimum is now over $1. If you go less than that it says "don't be cheap".

2) If you enter $1, you don't see that message but it bounces back to the main page, you can't purchase.

2) The site says all over that you get X3: Albion Prelude and Pride of Nations, but if you enter an amount below the average it says "you will not get X3: Albion Prelude and Pride of Nations". A few people complained about this in the comment but the site owners don't seem to understand what they're saying.

In short, ugh.
BoxOfSnoo: In short, ugh.
ugh, indeed.

though I did not have problems with stacksocial before. Seems like it's up to the individual sales.