It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: DS3 in $1 tier is really interesting move.
merow: my saying^^
I would have added that to BTA, if I was EA lol
StonerMk2: Yeah, that Sims 3 "starter pack" is kinda a joke to be honest. Your going to pay way more then a couple hundred for all the expansions and stuff packs they've released for that game. Its a damn good deal if you dont own any of the games yet, only thing im missing from that selection is Mirrors Edge, which im not really interested in anyway. If the Bundle gets bigger as in more Sims 3 expansions i might bite.
jgresham: There is a note in the list of keys on this bundle for me: "The Sims 3 Date Night DLC will appear here, after some technical difficulties are sorted out!"

So at least one extra piece of Sims 3 DLC looks like a given.
Date night is part of the Sims 3 Starter Kit, so that is already guaranteed.
amok: Well... Marcin Iwinski said that Steam sales "devalues" games... a few months before gog did -75% and more sales...
GOG hasn't really changed its belief on that. They just accepted that it's a
practice that has become increasingly necessary.
Smannesman: MouseCraft Pay What You Want.
No idea if it's any good, but it looks decent graphically.
Finally gave it a play just now. It's very tablet-y, by which I mean it's puzzle heavy and uses the familiar mechanisms of "get all three stars (or mice) while collecting bonuses". Levels step up the challenges with new hazards and tile types adding to the puzzle difficulty. Does require a bit of timing as well, as often you have start the mice moving before placing all tiles, so that you can get them to accomplish different things.

It's a decent enough game, well made, though unlikely to set the world on fire. I think the biggest obstacle to its success is its very tablet-like feel. The Android market pitches games like this in the $2-$3 range. I don't regret spending more than that to support the devs this time, but the unfortunate truth is that the tablet market isn't likely to spend more than that on it.
Probable misprice: XCOM Slingshot DLC for US$1.74 / £1.37 (Steamworks, 84% discount). Definitely the first time it's been that cheap!

Edit: the base game is on sale, too, but $10 is hardly a new price. The aesthetic soldier DLC is also 84%, but it's just a few custom skins. :P
Post edited August 15, 2013 by PenguinJim
PenguinJim: Probable misprice: XCOM Slingshot DLC for US$1.74 / £1.37 (Steamworks, 84% discount). Definitely the first time it's been that cheap!

Edit: the base game is on sale, too, but $10 is hardly a new price. The aesthetic soldier DLC is also 84%, but it's just a few custom skins. :P
...I didn't really like the base game, so why did I just use my BC on that?
PenguinJim: Probable misprice: XCOM Slingshot DLC for US$1.74 / £1.37 (Steamworks, 84% discount). Definitely the first time it's been that cheap!

If you check the price of both DLCs on Steam, you'll find the base price on GG is actually much higher. Calculate the discount again with the Steam price you'll see it is 75%. Not saying it is a bad deal though.
IAmSinistar: It's a decent enough game, well made, though unlikely to set the world on fire. I think the biggest obstacle to its success is its very tablet-like feel. The Android market pitches games like this in the $2-$3 range. I don't regret spending more than that to support the devs this time, but the unfortunate truth is that the tablet market isn't likely to spend more than that on it.
Ah, well than it would've been more interesting if they were promising an Android version than a Steam key if they get greenlit.

wasnt both dlcs a penny cheaper each in the steam sale? not sure about the price of the bsae game. but have to say i am still enjoying it even now.
jgresham: There is a note in the list of keys on this bundle for me: "The Sims 3 Date Night DLC will appear here, after some technical difficulties are sorted out!"

So at least one extra piece of Sims 3 DLC looks like a given.
Zacron: Date night is part of the Sims 3 Starter Kit, so that is already guaranteed.
Ah, sorry - it's mentioned on the starter kit description elsewhere but not in the humble origin bundle description for the game - my mistake.
Here is another Game's Music Bundle

$1 Tier:

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine by Austin Wintory
FTL: Faster Than Light - Original Soundtrack by Ben Prunty
FEZ: Original Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
Gunpoint - The Soundtrack by John Robert Matz, Ryan Ike, Francisco Cerda
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded by Austin Wintory
World Of Goo Soundtrack by Kyle Gabler

$10 Tier:

FZ: Side F by Various Artists
FZ: Side Z by Various Artists
Monaco: The Gentleman's Private Collection by Various Artists